NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

You would love it.. It's terrible. No one really interested in the sport wants this to linger on...

1595046838478.png

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

Edit: 10 years...

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...

Just more neckcar conferidiot crap.

Like this whole thread.

To be honest I don't care who crashes... it's the only entertainment in the "sport" as far as I'm concerned.

Well... That's not true. As a teenager I spent the night in the center of a track before race day. That was rather entertaining. The amount of things people who follow NASCAR will do for a one dollar log is... Awesome.

The other drivers walked with him in a gesture of unity. He never apologized to them. NASCAR leadership also played a big role in pushing the hoax. It seems as if NASCAR, NBA, NFL and ESPN are all being run by the Liberati who want to promote the racial discord. I just don't get it. It is suicidal to their sport.

That's a problem.. I agree, he did not handle it well.. Racing is a profession. Professions require you sacrifice a bit now and then on all your "other issues".. If your doctor suddenly starts ragging on you about Medicare for All -- what do think would happen?

NFL/NBA/everyother sports org needs to KNOW this... And it was NASCAR that USED Wallace to gain "virtue points" which SET him up to fail eventually... I'm done with any interest in professionals that lecture me about shit their credentials don't have in writing..

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...

Is professional basketball racist? Football? Soccer? Hockey?

NASCAR, ARCA, Indy Cars, the various Formula cars, horse racing, all encourage women and minorities but there is little interest. That doesn't make them racist or sexist. Women and minorities do quite well in the NHRA.

Women seem to do well in the NHRA, in my opinion, because they have quick reaction times and are smaller in size. With NASCAR, the cars are heavier and 3-hour races are physically demanding. I don't believe that most women have the upper body strength. Same with Indy Cars and Formula cars. Not only is upper body strength important but the G-Forces are huge and change rapidly.

If you believe all sports should be on a quota system if the population is 13% then all sports should be made up of 13% black, whatever percent Hispanic, etc, etc, and whatever white? Isn't that racist and sexist?

Last edited:
To be honest I don't care who crashes... it's the only entertainment in the "sport" as far as I'm concerned.

Well... That's not true. As a teenager I spent the night in the center of a track before race day. That was rather entertaining. The amount of things people who follow NASCAR will do for a one dollar log is... Awesome.

You make a lot of money on that night??? :poke: Only time I was in the infield, I was so bombed and tired -- I fell asleep on the grass for most of the race... Didn't think that would ever be possible..

If you believe all sports should be on a quota system if the population is 13% then all sports should be made up of 13% black, whatever percent Hispanic, etc, etc, and whatever white? Isn't that racist and sexist?

Should be on merit. Wallace aint the 1st black to get a big time team behind him.. The problem is when one group DOMINATES the sport (think Jamaican bobsled team) the sport now APPEAR racist/sexist to hyper sensitive virtue mob..

If NASCAR was TRULY racist -- wouldn't be all those decals on their cars or fire suits...

There's a woman right now in the Nascar "JV league" that GONNA be great..

I dated an NHRA woman driver.. It was a FAMILY tradition.. Much like NASCAR is.. It's White because it's a lot of FAMILY heritage. I'm sure there were many great black moonshine runners.. That's where the sport CAME from...

Should be on merit. Wallace aint the 1st black to get a big time team behind him.. The problem is when one group DOMINATES the sport (think Jamaican bobsled team) the sport now APPEAR racist/sexist to hyper sensitive virtue mob..

If NASCAR was TRULY racist -- wouldn't be all those decals on their cars or fire suits...

There's a woman right now in the Nascar "JV league" that GONNA be great..

I dated an NHRA woman driver.. It was a FAMILY tradition.. Much like NASCAR is.. It's White because it's a lot of FAMILY heritage. I'm sure there were many great black moonshine runners.. That's where the sport CAME from...
My cousin owned Bonneville drag strip in SLC. But he went bankrupt.

Is professional basketball racist? Football? Soccer? Hockey?

NASCAR, ARCA, Indy Cars, the various Formula cars, horse racing, all encourage women and minorities but there is little interest. That doesn't make them racist or sexist. Women and minorities do quite well in the NHRA.

Women seem to do well in the NHRA, in my opinion, because they have quick reaction times and are smaller in size. With NASCAR, the cars are heavier and 3-hour races are physically demanding. I don't believe that most women have the upper body strength. Same with Indy Cars and Formula cars. Not only is upper body strength important but the G-Forces are huge and change rapidly.

The ironic thing is the one sport that most progressives probably despise is probably the most gender neutral, competitive shooting.

The firearm is probably the most equalizing item ever invented.

Bubba Wallace is a crybaby and a phony!

Nascar fans are the biggest racists in sports.

Forum List

Back