NASCAR Embraces Pride Month: Heads Explode

Tell that to Bud Light and Target

Libs turn the culture insideout all for the sake of a tiny minority of sex freaks
Libs don't own Nascar, or Chick-fil-a or a long list of other major corporations. Those corporations recognize the majority of the country has moved on from the homophobia that you MAGAs are desperately holding on to. You can be left behind if you want to, but the rest of the country, including all those companies, have outgrown your childish hate.

Libs don't own Nascar, or Chick-fil-a or a long list of other major corporations. Those corporations recognize the majority of the country has moved on from the homophobia that you MAGAs are desperately holding on to. You can be left behind if you want to, but the rest of the country, including all those companies, have outgrown your childish hate.

Not so. It won't be long before all those Satanists are stone cold dead. For eternity.

Libdom has many losers who can be hired to imitate a mass movement when in fact they are very few

Most companies are run by spineless people who just want to take the easy way oit

Not so. It won't be long before all those Satanists are stone cold dead. For eternity.
So you think Nascar is run by a bunch of satanists? Don't worry. They probably won't cast any spells on you personally.

Libdom has many losers who can be hired to imitate a mass movement when in fact they are very few

Most companies are run by spineless people who just want to take the easy way oit
Really? Where can I get an application for a job like that? Millions of people watch Nascar. How many thousand do you think were hired to convince Nascar? Thousands to convince Nascar. Thousands to convince Chick-fil-A. There must be more employees on that payroll than Walmart has.

Really? Where can I get an application for a job like that? Millions of people watch Nascar. How many thousand do you think were hired to convince Nascar? Thousands to convince Nascar. Thousands to convince Chick-fil-A. There must be more employees on that payroll than Walmart has.
It does not take that many lib wackos to harass companies and appear to be a mass movement

Now it’s NASCAR going woke, embracing that godless, liberal diversity stuff.

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

And then they banned the Confederate flag from tracks.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

Nonetheless, some fans aren’t happy.

The comments are priceless:

Gives a whole new meaning to racing, doesn’t it.
Let's claim a month for Normal and Heterosexual Pride Month. NHPM . What should be our colors?

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

I think it all started with the bromance between Ricky Bobby and the foreign dude.

View attachment 791109

Not everyone that watches a Non Atheletic Sport Catering Around Rednecks is heterosexual. Great to see the involvement of NASCAR.
BTW, I don't watch NASCAR. I am not a Redneck, and have no interest in a Non Atheletic Sport Catering Around Rednecks

View attachment 791109

I think there is a sign for this practice.Like who is Bribing this
Unamerican wokeness.This isn't like the Mafia.Just a couple years ago no one
had a clue as to what George Soros was behind.I wrote how Soros was
the Biggest benefactor to the ACLU.That was like around the time the pandemic
hit.Now the ACLU is a joke.Doesn't even try and act responsible in
going after those Persecuting fellow Jews { Most ACLU members were Jewish. }
Talk about hypocrisy.Soros a Hungarian Jew who was proud how he helped
the Nazis locate Jews hiding during Hitlers reign.
Basically Wokeness means getting bribed or caving to uber
peer pressure.But by who.It has to start at the top.
Like Commissioners { of The NBA or NFL }.
Same thing with Public School school boards.It's the rotten
leadership who control school boards.Same thing with University
Administrators.Harvard was The first University to cave when the
Pandemic forced closings.

I want you all to know that I fuck vagina...AND I'M SO PROUD OF IT!

I thunk I'll hold a parade to show my pride! (NO children allowed) :banana:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave: :eusa_dance:

I want you all to know that I fuck vagina...AND I'M SO PROUD OF IT!

I thunk I'll hold a parade to show my pride! (NO children allowed) :banana:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave: :eusa_dance:
So then what'll it be ... .
Hair of the dog or Pride & Prejudice with 3 scoops of
Ice Cream.Vanilla,Chocolate and Strawberry.

Forum List

Back