NASA’s InSight beams back breathtakingly clear photo of Mars

Why? in the jurassic period we had 5 times the amount of C02 in the atmosphere and nothing was wrong
Wait...you really, truly don't get why this is stupid? Come on man. You cannot be serious.

I am not in the mood for your shit right now, again twat the C02 was 5 times higher than it is now..

And everything was fine .
Damn that is painfully stupid. I mean, get laughed out of the room amongst any educated company stupid.

NASA’s spacecraft that landed on Mars on Monday has beamed back its first clear photo of the desolate Red Planet.

“There’s a quiet beauty here. Looking forward to exploring my new home,” NASA tweeted late Monday, hours after its new InSight lander touched down.

The image came after the rover had earlier sent back a somewhat blurry photo. The space agency said that in the interim, the spacecraft had opened its solar panels, which allowed it to recharge its batteries for the mission.

Read more at nypost.com ...

mars_landing.jpg

Breathtaking view of the lander hardware.

mcdonalds_on_mars.jpg

Are they sure it didn’t land in west Texas?

Nope, definitely MARS....

curiosity_marvin-004.jpg

Those breathtakingly clear photos look a lot like the regular old photos they've sent back before.

Mars, for all it's mystique, is a very boring tourist destination.

Yes it is. Its very boring to look at but I sure would like to see some more of the planet.

Especially the Face on Mars. They still have no idea what that is.

They know precisely what it is... it's a rock. It happens to look like a human face when photographed from a certain angle under specific lighting conditions. In other photographs, it looks precisely like a rock.

Rocks, and not particularly interesting ones, is pretty much all Mars has to offer.
Well, that, and liquid water, and possible fossils of past life.

We've got those here. In abundance. And I don't have to spend two years locked in a tin can with Elon Musk to see them.

Forum List

Back