NASA Warns Solar Minimum Could Lead To Mini Ice Age

No, we are all lost if you fools don't stop deluding yourselves with all that fake news crap.
We all know why you do it. It makes you feel smart, like you know something nobody else does, like you're "in the know". It makes you feel like you belong.
And it is important to belong somewhere, but you should join a bowling league or some shit and stop with the conspiracy theories.

so wait.....
are you now saying that you DO NOT watch CNN, MSNBC, VOX and all the other fake news / propaganda outlets for your sources?

My bet is that for climate science info, he visits skeptical science or science of doom or some such opinion site where he is given an opinion to spew about as widely as possible.
Lol, skeptical science is your bag kid.

Guess your sources never told you that science is supposed to be skeptical...that any good scientist spends more time trying to disprove his hypothesis than trying to prove it...every attempt to disprove it makes it all the more strong...climate science doesn't put any effort into trying to disprove their hypothesis because they know that all efforts would be successful and then the money would dry up.
Healthy skepticism is one thing. Blind, deaf, and stupid are all something else entirely. You should try to avoid those.

No, we are all lost if you fools don't stop deluding yourselves with all that fake news crap.
We all know why you do it. It makes you feel smart, like you know something nobody else does, like you're "in the know". It makes you feel like you belong.
And it is important to belong somewhere, but you should join a bowling league or some shit and stop with the conspiracy theories.

so wait.....
are you now saying that you DO NOT watch CNN, MSNBC, VOX and all the other fake news / propaganda outlets for your sources?

My bet is that for climate science info, he visits skeptical science or science of doom or some such opinion site where he is given an opinion to spew about as widely as possible.
Lol, skeptical science is your bag kid.

Guess your sources never told you that science is supposed to be skeptical...that any good scientist spends more time trying to disprove his hypothesis than trying to prove it...every attempt to disprove it makes it all the more strong...climate science doesn't put any effort into trying to disprove their hypothesis because they know that all efforts would be successful and then the money would dry up.
Healthy skepticism is one thing. Blind, deaf, and stupid are all something else entirely. You should try to avoid those.

Got any example of an experiment done by climate science in a genuine effort to disprove their hypothesis?

And alas, it is you who is deaf, blind, and stupid considering the fact that there is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...nor is there a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...nor has there been a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the claimed warming due to our CO2 production has been empirically measured, quantified, and blamed on so called greenhouse gasses.

Clearly you believe, but the question is upon what actual evidence is your belief based? Being a naturally skeptical sort, when someone starts making claims about the climate, and wants trillions of dollars to try and correct the problem, but can't provide any actual evidence that there even is a problem, my bullshit meter goes off...and when literal armies of useful idiots swarm discussion sites proclaiming the reality of the problem, but can't provide any actual evidence to support their claims, my bullshit meter pegs out.

So...can you provide anything like real evidence which supports any of your claims regarding the climate whatsoever...or is the truth, as I suspect, that you have no informed opinion of your own...that you are just here as a private in the army of useful idiots spewing an opinion given to you by someone with a political agenda...an opinion which you have no idea is correct or not because you lack the basic knowledge to even test that opinion against the actual evidence?

Last edited:
not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis
This is a lie.

There is no more room for debate. Stop your paranoid delusions and get with the program like the rest of humanity.

not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis
This is a lie.

There is no more room for debate. Stop your paranoid delusions and get with the program like the rest of humanity.

So lets see a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. I'm not asking for a mountain of evidence, or any sort of proof, or even a preponderance of the evidence...I am asking for one single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

You claim the statement is a lie, which suggests that either A) you have seen such evidence and can produce it or B) you have never seen such evidence, but believe the opinion that was given to you is the truth and simply have faith that someone has seen such evidence.

Which is it? Got a single piece of evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability to show, or will your inability to provide a single piece of such evidence prove that B correctly describes you?

Calling names is hardly a reasonable alternative to providing evidence to support your claims. Just because you are gullible, and a whole army of useful idiots are gullible is no reason to suspect that everyone is equally unintelligent and gullible. Either you can step up and support your position, or you can't.

If you can't, then you only serve to prove my point.

After Crepitus said I was nuts for suggesting that CNN, MSNBC and other Radical Left media has been called out numerous times for posting lies and deceptive "Journalism", I realized I am trying to reason with someone imbalanced and irrational.

No matter how glaringly self evident the facts are, Crepitus will simply deny it offering no concrete evidence to back her claim.

You are wasting your time to debate this one.

Seriously.

You are wasting your time to debate this one.

Seriously.

It isn't a debate with creputus...he isn't equipped to debate....he is completely unable to discuss the topic. All he can do is call names and Express his faith. People like him provide a good opportunity to demonstrate what the term useful idiot actually means.

He believes because someone with his political leanings told him to...he wouldn't know evidence if it bit him in the ass...and he demonstrates that fact every time he posts...he believes name calling is a good substitute for evidence.

If it is that you just can't read, here, let me cut and paste the quotes for you.

This isn't complicated. Your source faked a quote and a story, and you and billy are kissing the asses of the fraudsters.

Martin Mlynczak, a scientist at NASA’s Langley Research Center, warns that “A cooling trend is obvious in the atmosphere…High above the Earth’s surface, towards the edge of space, the atmosphere is losing heat energy and if current trends persist, it could mean soon to set a Space Age record for cold…the knowledge of this is quite startling to think for a start that something out of our control and visible could cause the next ice age, is not just a little frightening but scary.”
The quote is the paragraph right above the picture of the satellite....maybe you could ask someone who is literate to help you out...

Yes, I agree that's _your_ source's version of the quote. And parts of that quote have been faked outright.

As proof, I present that actual quote, from the spaceweather.com article.

The Chill of Solar Minimum

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

This part,

"…the knowledge of this is quite startling to think for a start that something out of our control and visible could cause the next ice age, is not just a little frightening but scary.”

appears nowhere in the original quote by Dr. Mlynczak. Your source just flat out made that part up. Faked it, they did. Committed open fraud.

Also, his actual words are "We see a cooling trend", not "A cooling trend is obvious in the atmosphere." More faking by your heroes. The NASA scientist was speaking of temperature on the edge of space in the thermosphere, but your source twisted that, trying to make it seem like he was talking about the lower atmosphere.

Again, this is not debatable.

Your precious denier source there faked a quote outright.

And now you're proudly sucking the asses of those fraudsters. I'm just making it clear where we both stand. I condemn fraudsters, while you apply suction to their bungholes with gusto.

Looks more like your source chose to delete the statement from his quote since it looks bad for the cause...

Looks more like your source chose to delete the statement from his quote since it looks bad for the cause...

That's actually your defense?

That your secondary source somehow secretly knew the real quote, which the original source had altered and hidden?

Fine. Let's go with that logic. I secretly know what you really said there is "I spend my days kicking puppies." By your logic, we have to accept that.

All I know for sure is.....
It reached 100 degrees in the shade on my back patio yesterday. Close to, if not a record.
I'm READY for a solar minimum. Bring - it - ON ! (please)

But....
THIS article seems to debunk Mini Ice Age stories and claims....?
False claims of a coming ice age spread through ecosystem of unreliable news sites, blogs, and social media accounts

It "seems" credible, although I didn't spend too much time studying it.
So much conflicting information these days.

Here is information possibly supporting the Maunder Minimum and a potential cooling period.
The Maunder Minimum and Climate Change: Have Historical Records Aided Current Research?

Bottom line....
If "Man Made Global warming" is true, then too bad, because the worlds largest producer of CO2 is China, and China doesn't adhere to outside advice.
Neither will developing nations that come after China in low cost labor for manufacturing.

So, adjust and wear your Sunscreen. That's all you can do.
If the US tries to "Save the World" by crippling it's economy while the rest of the world continues to create massive amounts of greenhouse gasses, then everyone will suffer, but Americans the most. And if it brings the end of life on the planet, well, that's just the nature of mankind. If not greenhouse gasses, then nuclear war..... Deal with it.

Last edited:
This is a lie.

There is no more room for debate.

I have heard this lie over and over again from you... Now where is your empirical evidence you stated that YOU HAVE? I'm still waiting...

All I know for sure is.....
It reached 100 degrees in the shade on my back patio yesterday. Close to, if not a record.
I'm READY for a solar minimum. Bring - it - ON ! (please)

But....
THIS article seems to debunk Mini Ice Age stories and claims....?
False claims of a coming ice age spread through ecosystem of unreliable news sites, blogs, and social media accounts

It "seems" credible, although I didn't spend too much time studying it.
So much conflicting information these days.

Here is information possibly supporting the Maunder Minimum and a potential cooling period.
The Maunder Minimum and Climate Change: Have Historical Records Aided Current Research?

Bottom line....
If "Man Made Global warming" is true, then too bad, because the worlds largest producer of CO2 is China, and China doesn't adhere to outside advice.
Neither will developing nations that come after China in low cost labor for manufacturing.

If the US tries to "Save the World" by crippling it's economy while the rest of the world continues to create massive amounts of greenhouse gasses, then everyone will suffer, but Americans the most. And if it brings the end of life on the planet, well, that's just the nature of mankind. If not greenhouse gasses, then nuclear war..... Deal with it.
Climate Feed Back.ORG is a far left wing smear site.

They took some serious swipes at very pristine and solid empirical evidence. They also took swipes at very well known and trusted scientists. They want us to believe that their modeling is far superior..

Garbage! IMHO....

This is a lie.

I have heard this lie over and over again from you... Now where is your empirical evidence you stated that YOU HAVE? I'm still waiting...
There is no more room for debate. Global warming is real.

Get.used to it.

This is a lie.

Get.used to it.

There never was a debate with you. You have no informed opinion and are nothing more than a useful idiot spewing talking points that you don't understand and can't back up with any meaningful science. And whoever said that warming wasn't real...it is..and so is cooling...what isn't real is the claim that mankind is in control of either warming or cooling.

This is a lie.

Get.used to it.

There never was a debate with you. You have no informed opinion and are nothing more than a useful idiot spewing talking points that you don't understand and can't back up with any meaningful science. And whoever said that warming wasn't real...it is..and so is cooling...what isn't real is the claim that mankind is in control of either warming or cooling.
Lol, I have had many exchanges with you and the other climate denying idiots here and have come to the conclusion it's totally useless. You morons are totally secure in your faith.

There is no more room for debate. The question (not that there ever really was one) is settled for all but you few brainwash victims.

Creepitus
Lol, I have had many exchanges with you and the other climate denying idiots here and have come to the conclusion it's totally useless. You morons are totally secure in your faith.
There is no more room for debate. The question (not that there ever really was one) is settled for all but you few brainwash victims.

Bottom line....
If "Man Made Global warming" is true, then too bad, because the worlds largest producer of CO2 is China, and China doesn't care what your concerns are or adhere to outside advice.

The US has already regulated CO2 emmissions to the point that any further regulation means living without cars, AC or heating.

If the US tries to "Save the World" by crippling it's economy while the rest of the world continues to create massive amounts of greenhouse gasses, then everyone in the US will suffer. And if it brings the end of life on the planet, well, tuff. Suck it up. That's just the nature of mankind. If not greenhouse gasses, then nuclear war..... Deal with it.

Also...until you convince all your rich Hollywood pals and rich Democrat elites to stop dumping billions of tons of CO2 into the air withtheir jets, yachts and Big ass cars.....just stow it Alice.

[/quote]

And I don't recall you ever supporting any of your claims with peer reviewed, published science while us skeptics tend to support most of what we claim with published, peer reviewed science.. You have demonstrated over and over that you simply can't produce anything like real science to support your position...you call names, and provide logical fallacy after logical fallacy..

The fact that you can't provide any peer reviewed, published science to support your position or claims pretty much puts your "no room for debate" gibberish to bed...It is nothing more than a mewling attempt to cover for the fact that you simply can't defend your position or even discuss the science at issue. As you have proven, you have no informed opinion of your own. You simply repeat talking points that were given to you...you don't debate...you don't even discuss...you express your faith and nothing more.

And it is funny to hear someone who can't even discuss the topic, and admits to being ignorant of the science but has such a strong belief that your position is right claim that someone else is brainwashed. The very fact that you hold such a strong belief when you can't, by your own admission discuss the topic, or show any real evidence to support your position is by definition evidence that you have been brainwashed... You believe, but can't produce evidence to support your belief...

Creepitus

Bottom line....
If "Man Made Global warming" is true, then too bad, because the worlds largest producer of CO2 is China, and China doesn't care what your concerns are or adhere to outside advice.

The US has already regulated CO2 emmissions to the point that any further regulation means living without cars, AC or heating.

If the US tries to "Save the World" by crippling it's economy while the rest of the world continues to create massive amounts of greenhouse gasses, then everyone in the US will suffer. And if it brings the end of life on the planet, well, tuff. Suck it up. That's just the nature of mankind. If not greenhouse gasses, then nuclear war..... Deal with it.

Also...until you convince all your rich Hollywood pals and rich Democrat elites to stop dumping billions of tons of CO2 into the air withtheir jets, yachts and Big ass cars.....just stow it Alice.
Didn't even read past your lame attempt to change my screen name into an insult. If you had any education or even healthy curiosity you wouldn't bother.

You are dismissed as just another brainwashed conservative.

Forum List

Back