NASA Warns Solar Minimum Could Lead To Mini Ice Age

Riiiiiight. Almost every scientist in the world is wrong, but you know what's going on.

He's wrong. You do NOT have to worry about any silly "Ice Age". Please, ignore it and go about your life. Nothing to see here....move along.
SHhhhhhhh don't tell him... let him go... The all consuming grasshoppers are always the first to go...
Do you guys really have to jerk each other off like that right out here in public?
You jerking yourself off is not cool.... at least go to the bathroom... pervert..

The ocean waters had been warming up under the most active Sun in thousands of years, that takes time for the added energy in the water to dwindle away. That is why I think the cooling in the future will be weak and irregular.

Most Oceanic Scientists tell us that the oceans heat storage is about 12-18 years. Solar peak was 1998 and the spectral shift started in late August 2009. Using the 12-18 year range as a guide we are well through the estimated heat retention period for the last 40 years of increased solar activity.

I disagree on the "weak and irregular" cooling you suggest. The AMO and PDO are both going cold for the next 10-30 years. This will ensure the cooling will be fast and regular. It depends on the spectral shift and solar activity in general. The OLN counts and Cosmic Ray counts are above the recorded average and the highest we have ever recorded. This indicates a very weak solar field and very low solar wind.

Everything indicates a prolonged solar minimum and a very low upcoming solar cycle. I guess time will tell the tale.

If we're coming up on another Mini Ice Age, why is there massive polar ice melting?

Just an honest question.
We are entering a cooling stage. One of the front runners to this change is a change in global circulation patterns as the oceans cool. Those changes result in a temporary warming of the arctic and cooling of the mid latitudes. This is what is happening now. Glacial records in the studied ice cores show this. Once the mid latitudes cool down the pattern of air flow returns to a neutral state and the poles freeze up very quickly.

It's a natural cycle that we didn't understand until about three years ago, when the suns output shifted slightly and ocean cooling began. Once the mid latitudes and the ocean cool to the new energy input balance of the sun, things will get real interesting. Going to be some very short growing seasons in the next few years, once the ocean heat is gone, and the lower energy will fail to keep the mid latitudes warm.

Thanks. I knew you'd have the answer.

NASA Warns Solar Minimum Could Lead To Mini Ice Age

"Researchers knew that this solar minimum was coming, but were not expecting it to arrive until 2020. It appears that the mini ice age will now be coming a year early.

The last time that a solar minimum happened, a mini ice age did occur and it lasted for over 70 years. This was a period in history known as the Maunder minimum, which took place between 1645 and 1715. For people living during this era, shorter seasons and food shortages were a common occurrence."

NASA's latest report from SHO-Boulder Co is freighting. Many of the counts we watch, to see how deep a solar minimum will be, are going throught the roof. The neutron counts and cosmic ray counts are so high we are breaking records almost daily. We have shot right past 2009's highest ever mark in both counts making it clear the sun is going into a deep minimum.

Rapid cooling of our the stratosphere and other atmospheric layers have scientist very worried that the cooling trend that is now going on three years will be much deeper than anticipated.

Looks like the AGW crowds is going to have to deal with massive cooling and glaciation of many regions over the next few decades.
This happened in 2009 as well. Did we have a mini ice age?
Ocean heat has been keeping us from that demise but that will soon change as the heat reserve is now gone. This year or next, as the cold water surfaces, its going to get real cold real fast! When the shift in global patterns occurs, the poles will again freeze rapidly and longer cold will remain over the mid latitudes.

Hide and watch... The 1645-1715 cold is about to repeat itself. (aka: Maunder Minimum)

Few people today understand what life was really like during that 1645-1715 Mini Ice Age. (It actualy lasted longer) The historians tried to romantasize it, but life was hell for the common people. After centuries of great weather and bumper crops, they found themselves with severe weather and food shortages.

It was common for North American rivers like the Hudson to become solid ice.

BWHAAAAAAAAAA
Your a fucking IDIOT!
Do you realize that we are at normal levels according to the 1980's and 1990's? Do you realize the water content is similar to 1982 as is the general weather pattern...
You said you had empirical evidence, pony up big boy! Be prepared to show how you determined the weather patterns are MAN CAUSED and not natural cycles of the earth...

Dear Leftists who know better,
Please excuse us rightwingers when we go on about stuff like this. You KNOW how we get.

NOW is a GREAT time to move North as land is dirt cheap and you will ALWAYS be able to rely on BIG GUBBMENT to be there to care for you.
May I suggest NewYork (a most wonderful liberal Utopia, or Oregon? As stupid RWers flee their imaginary 'Ice Age" lol.....YOU will reap the rewards and find land and homes at greatly reduced prices. Imagine living a life of luxury with ZERO RWers around to bother you.

Don't delay! NOW is the time to Go North Progressive Young Men (and Old man)

The ocean waters had been warming up under the most active Sun in thousands of years, that takes time for the added energy in the water to dwindle away. That is why I think the cooling in the future will be weak and irregular.

Most Oceanic Scientists tell us that the oceans heat storage is about 12-18 years. Solar peak was 1998 and the spectral shift started in late August 2009. Using the 12-18 year range as a guide we are well through the estimated heat retention period for the last 40 years of increased solar activity.

I disagree on the "weak and irregular" cooling you suggest. The AMO and PDO are both going cold for the next 10-30 years. This will ensure the cooling will be fast and regular. It depends on the spectral shift and solar activity in general. The OLN counts and Cosmic Ray counts are above the recorded average and the highest we have ever recorded. This indicates a very weak solar field and very low solar wind.

Everything indicates a prolonged solar minimum and a very low upcoming solar cycle. I guess time will tell the tale.

The problem is that Cooling predictions are being made with too much certainty, I did agree there would be a cooling trend, but how much cooling we don't really know and that is what I am talking about, which is why I make a cautious statement of a weak, irregular cooling trend.

You make a good case for a cooling trend, but not in how much cooling we can expect to get, that is the part I object too since we don't as much as we think we do, we witnessed the over confident assertions that were made in the 1960's-1970's about Global Cooling, which vanished quickly in the late 1970's. Some scientists of the day even thought it was the beginning of Glaciation phase....!

Lets not get too far ahead of yourself, since we don't predict weather well beyond three days ahead.

Riiiiiight. Almost every scientist in the world is wrong, but you know what's going on.
Lets just say this has happened before and it didn't end well for a whole lot of people.... I have geological and physical evidence to support my position. What have you got? Broken models?
Empirical evidence.
Please ..... I want to hear this one... Link!
Did you miss all the floods and tornadoes this week?
BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Your a fucking IDIOT!

Do you realize that we are at normal levels according to the 1980's and 1990's? Do you realize the water content is similar to 1982 as is the general weather pattern...

You said you had empirical evidence, pony up big boy! Be prepared to show how you determined the weather patterns are MAN CAUSED and not natural cycles of the earth...
Not my job. Climate scientists have already done that. Oceans are warming, extreme weather events from drought to floods and heatwaves to polar vortex events are increasing in frequency and severity, wildfires, hurricanes, you name it.

There is no debate.

He's wrong. You do NOT have to worry about any silly "Ice Age". Please, ignore it and go about your life. Nothing to see here....move along.
SHhhhhhhh don't tell him... let him go... The all consuming grasshoppers are always the first to go...
Do you guys really have to jerk each other off like that right out here in public?
You jerking yourself off is not cool.... at least go to the bathroom... pervert..
Weak.
You really aren't good at this, are you.

Weak.

LOL...

hzChx03.jpg

Weak.

LOL...

hzChx03.jpg
Wishful thinking Petey.
And still no link to science or facts that support your hyperbole Bull Shit lies...
The whole world is a link supporting my position.
SO you have no scientific proof..... You are nothing more than a useful idiot... A propaganda whore..

Nothing has changed... Good to know..

Weak.

LOL...

hzChx03.jpg
Wishful thinking Petey.
And still no link to science or facts that support your hyperbole Bull Shit lies...
SO you have no scientific proof..... You are nothing more than a useful idiot... A propaganda whore..

Do you ask for scientific proof that's it raining when water of falling from.the sky?

Lets just say this has happened before and it didn't end well for a whole lot of people.... I have geological and physical evidence to support my position. What have you got? Broken models?
Empirical evidence.
BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Your a fucking IDIOT!

Not my job. Climate scientists have already done that. Oceans are warming, extreme weather events from drought to floods and heatwaves to polar vortex events are increasing in frequency and severity, wildfires, hurricanes, you name it.

There is no debate.
LOL

Not one thing you touted as fact is true...

Oceans are now cooling rapidly and have been for over 5 years.. Extreme weather events are not up and the use of the word 'extreme' is hyperbole and a lie. Accumulated storm energy is at an all time low. Polar low displacement is common in a cooling world.

Everything your spouting is Bull Shit!

:blowup:

Last edited:
Wishful thinking Petey.

Do you ask for scientific proof that's it raining when water of falling from.the sky?
And then you back track into a circular argument that has no purpose.... What a pile of shit your are..

Empirical Evidence is observed evidence..... Causation requires science to confirm or disprove assumptions.. Show me the direct link and how you came up with it that proves man caused it to rain...

Empirical evidence.
BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Your a fucking IDIOT!

There is no debate.
LOL

Oceans are now cooling rapidly and have been for over 5 years.. Extreme weather events are not up and the use of the word 'extreme' is hyperbole and a lie. Accumulated storm energy is at an all time low. Polar low displacement is common in a cooling world.

No. Oceans are warming. Proven fact.

Ocean Warming Is Accelerating Faster Than Thought, New Research Finds

Extreme weather is increasing and connected to global warming.

The Science Connecting Extreme Weather to Climate Change (2018)

This is not a debate. Global warming is real. It's time for you children to stop whining and get with the program.

BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Your a fucking IDIOT!

There is no debate.
LOL

This is not a debate. Global warming is real. It's time for you children to stop whining and get with the program.
UCS.... Union of Concerned Scientists.... A far left wing pro-agw group... and they use a MODEL that cant predict crap.... Now that is funny... They too, just like you, have no real science to prove causation.

ACE lowest in 50 years: A New Paper Affirms That Storm Energy And Cyclone Intensities Have Rapidly Declined Since 1979
Note: Attached is paper link in the article. It also disproves your human caused link.

And as for your warming oceans... Nope it isn't happening.. The planet is experiencing an unexplained major cooling and scientists are ignoring it.

And here is the data to prove it..: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/hadobs...ime_series/HadCRUT.4.6.0.0.monthly_ns_avg.txt

Last edited:
BWHAAAAAAAAAA

Your a fucking IDIOT!

There is no debate.
LOL

UCS.... Union of Concerned Scientists.... A far left wing pro-agw group... and they use a MODEL that cant predict crap.... Now that is funny... They too, just like you, have no real science to prove causation.

ACE lowest in 50 years: A New Paper Affirms That Storm Energy And Cyclone Intensities Have Rapidly Declined Since 1979
Note: Attached is paper link in the article. It also disproves your human caused link.

And as for your warming oceans... Nope it isn't happening.. The planet is experiencing an unexplained major cooling and scientists are ignoring it.

And here is the data to prove it..: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/hadobs...ime_series/HadCRUT.4.6.0.0.monthly_ns_avg.txt
As previously mentioned, this is not open for debate.

You are part of an extreme fringe conspiracy group. Nobody but you kids are trying to deny reality.

Forum List

Back