NASA predicts Megadroughts

People should read about what happened in 30's in the west. It was truly horrible and what NASA is predicting is much worse. Forget about global warming. It;s too lake to stop this disaster. We should be working now on how to deal with the problem because it will be huge.

People should read about what happened in 30's in the west. It was truly horrible and what NASA is predicting is much worse. Forget about global warming. It;s too lake to stop this disaster. We should be working now on how to deal with the problem because it will be huge.

Actually the solution is quite simple.

Just give California back to Mexico.

NASA is predicting the weather, on falsified data?

I wonder if our billion dollar space agency has a nice colored picture for us, that makes it "science".

Just to make it clear

NASA lies ......they will not reveal all...

Extraterrestial craft and all that....

Astronauts like Edgar Mitchell - from the Apollo 14 is telling the world about extraterrestial life.... and all he saw

Fuck lying NASA

I don't trust NASA

Enough said.

Most of NASA's retired scientists don't trust NASA. The little negro and his ignorant warmie minions have dragged the agency back 25 years. And what was it that Buckwheat wanted to do in regard to NASA? He wanted them to "reach out" to Islam? Welcome to the 2015 state of empirical science in America.

Causes of Calif. drought natural not man-made NOAA

NOAA says California's drought is not man-made. I think they got this one right. There's been a very stubborn high pressure ridge offshore that acts like a shield against storms coming in.

I'm a huge fan of the drought. There's already 40 million people here. 30 million would be better, with a million less chain restaurants. Anyway, it rains plenty along the north coast.

NASA climate models... all failures.. And this prediction is bull shit too.. With their track record of 100% failure (along with NOAA, the EPA, and IPCC) there isn't a prediction I would worry about that any of them make. One need only look at how they are fabricating the past climate records to meet their failed models needs, in an effort to gain credibility, to see that they are lying for an agenda.

NASA and NOAA's new motto is, IF empirical evidence doesn't agree with our models we must throw out empirical evidence and make shit up that agree's.

Last edited:
I wonder if it is a prediction to state the desert will be dry.

Exactly. Saying we're going to have another megadrought is like saying we're going to have another mega-quake. It's a given.

"Through studies of tree rings, sediment and other natural evidence, researchers have documented multiple droughts in California that lasted 10 or 20 years in a row during the past 1,000 years -- compared to the mere three-year duration of the current dry spell. The two most severe megadroughts make the Dust Bowl of the 1930s look tame: a 240-year-long drought that started in 850 and, 50 years after the conclusion of that one, another that stretched at least 180 years. "
California drought Past dry periods have lasted more than 200 years scientists say - San Jose Mercury News

Thanks for reinforcing my belief that the RW posters on this board are ignorant. You have exceeded your previous record level of stupidity!

Speaking of stupidity, I love the liberal idea that we can stop climate from changing.
All we need to do is waste trillions on unreliable energy........and crush our economy.

Now this piece of NASA propaganda is priceless..

Humans have caused major climate changes to happen already, and we have set in motion more changes still. Even if we stopped emitting greenhouse gases today, global warming would continue to happen for at least several more decades if not centuries. That’s because it takes a while for the planet (for example, the oceans) to respond, and because carbon dioxide – the predominant heat-trapping gas – lingers in the atmosphere for hundreds of years. There is a time lag between what we do and when we feel it.

CO2 is not a heat rapping gas. That is a bold face lie, worse still is they know it and still leave it . The residence period for CO2 is 5-7 years at maximum not the 30-100 years they submit. The conjecture they draw on ice and arctic regions is hype and unsupported by any fact.

Now this piece of NASA propaganda is priceless..

Humans have caused major climate changes to happen already, and we have set in motion more changes still. Even if we stopped emitting greenhouse gases today, global warming would continue to happen for at least several more decades if not centuries. That’s because it takes a while for the planet (for example, the oceans) to respond, and because carbon dioxide – the predominant heat-trapping gas – lingers in the atmosphere for hundreds of years. There is a time lag between what we do and when we feel it.

CO2 is not a heat rapping gas. That is a bold face lie, worse still is they know it and still leave it . The residence period for CO2 is 5-7 years at maximum not the 30-100 years they submit. The conjecture they draw on ice and arctic regions is hype and unsupported by any fact.

Yes, because you are a scientist...right. You people are amazingly stupid!

I am a certified Meteorologist with a BS degree in Atmospheric Physics approaching a Masters sign off and currently doing PHD work with a Masters in Police Supervision. I also have minor degrees in electronic communications and electrical engineering. And YOU?

New Topics

Forum List

Back