Narcos season 3

I hated both of those shows. which means I might hate narcos as well.

Yeah, if you're not into drug trade dramas like The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc., you'll probably not be interested in the show. What's great about Narcos is that its also based on very real history. The Wire is too, to some extent, but not the way Narcos is.

Narcos is like Scarface meets The Wire.

hmmm i dont know that there will ever be a scene like the kid running in front yelling 'omars coming' powerful scene

then again narcos is just in season 3....i would watch the entire 10 hours in one sitting and just rot into the recliner

i still think oz is one of the greatest shows for characters and character developement.....it was just so fucking dark

hmmm i dont know that there will ever be a scene like the kid running in front yelling 'omars coming' powerful scene

then again narcos is just in season 3....i would watch the entire 10 hours in one sitting and just rot into the recliner

i still think oz is one of the greatest shows for characters and character developement.....it was just so fucking dark

I do think The Wire is one of the few shows that had a nearly flawless run with a flawless ending. It is too early to say how long Narcos will run and whether it will have a satisfying ending.

I thought it was going to end after season 2 when Pablo Escobar's story concluded, but then Netflix surprised everyone with the trailer for season 3 a while back that revealed that the show will shift focus from Escobar to the gangs that moved in to fill the vacuum. I think that's a pretty compelling premise to continue the show, and, so far, season 3 has been excellent and definitely up there with seasons 1 and 2.

What's crazy about Narcos is that it's like The Wire, but on a much bigger, more international scale whereas The Wire focused mostly on Baltimore and Annapolis. They're both in my top shows ever made category.

I never watched much Oz, but I do have some friends who were die hard fans of the show. I didn't watch enough of it to decide whether I liked it or not. Maybe I'll give it a chance someday.

oz makes the wire look like mary poppins.....it is dark....prison drama

some of the acting was just superior to most tv dramas but hbo has elevated that in recent years

ozarks is a good little drama so far....netflix i think
bloodline was okay but kinda jumped the shark

and with that said....i watch the ranch ...what can i say...sam elliot o hell yea even with the lopsided head

oz makes the wire look like mary poppins.....it is dark....prison drama

some of the acting was just superior to most tv dramas but hbo has elevated that in recent years

ozarks is a good little drama so far....netflix i think
bloodline was okay but kinda jumped the shark

and with that said....i watch the ranch ...what can i say...sam elliot o hell yea even with the lopsided head

Does Oz take place almost entirely in prison? I'm not sure if I'd be into a show like that. I like The Wire due to the intersection of all sections of the city such as the drug trade, the docks, the politicians, the lawyers, the feds, etc.

Forum List

Back