Napolitano with Scott Ritter on the War

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Now is the time for some propaganda from the other side and Scott Ritter is the expert on the situation to tell it.

In a nutshell, Russia is going to win this war before 5 months are up and Ritter expalians in easy to understand language, the reasons why.

The video is worth 33 minutes for anyone who is interested in the facts!

Damn, Napolitano looks like warmed-over crap.

LOL....He was the only regular figure on FOX that was wrong 100% of the time.
I remember watching Napolitano discussing the gun laws in my state of Florida and he was definitely wrong. I forget exactly what he got wrong but it was a big mistake.

Now is the time for some propaganda from the other side and Scott Ritter is the expert on the situation to tell it.

In a nutshell, Russia is going to win this war before 5 months are up and Ritter expalians in easy to understand language, the reasons why.

The video is worth 33 minutes for anyone who is interested in the facts!

I can't get your tone. Are you with him or not?

Damn, Napolitano looks like warmed-over crap.

LOL....He was the only regular figure on FOX that was wrong 100% of the time.
Are there other regulars except Tucker that are not? Besides, he regularly lets pro Ukrainian assholes like this one

spit out their venom.

Scott Ritter's tough answer to the question of a Ukrainian woman from Odessa.

Question: - "Since the russians left Kherson,
there are not so many military actions in the Odessa region and there are no opportunities for an offensive from Russia.
Then why do they keep attacking the infrastructure? It doesn't make any sense.
Is this being done just to make people suffer?
Are the Russians any different from the Nazis they claim to be fighting?"

Answer: - "I'm sorry, Oksana, that you are in a difficult situation.
But any destruction is aimed at destroying the country's ability to resist.
Whether you like it or not, you are part of Ukraine.
And therefore Russia is not going to leave a small island of luxury.
Russia is going to make the whole of Ukraine suffer for its sins. For Zelensky's sins.
By the way, you live in Odessa.
You know what happened there in 2014, don't you? Don't you know,
that the brutal radical Nazi thugs actually came from Kharkov at that time,
Lviv and Kiev and staged riots on the streets?
Don't pretend they didn't do it! Poroshenko said that the Minsk agreements were a lie.
Do you support this, Oksana? Do you support the fact
that your president lied that diplomacy was just a joke?
You lied, deceiving the Russians, making them believe that there is a diplomatic solution.
You complained when your country allowed the United States to establish a military training center in
Western Ukraine to train a battalion of Ukrainian servicemen to kill Russians?
Have you complained? The answer is no! You didn't do it and now you're paying the price.
This is your price! And here's a professional's advice for you: they will come for you!
They will take Odessa, it will become russian again, whether you want it or not.
You are on the wrong side of history, you have engaged in a war with the wrong country, you have lied,
you have threatened, supported the burning of russian books and the suppression of russian culture.
Pay now, Oksana!"

Scott Ritter's tough answer to the question of a Ukrainian woman from Odessa.

Question: - "Since the russians left Kherson,
there are not so many military actions in the Odessa region and there are no opportunities for an offensive from Russia.
Then why do they keep attacking the infrastructure? It doesn't make any sense.
Is this being done just to make people suffer?
Are the Russians any different from the Nazis they claim to be fighting?"

Answer: - "I'm sorry, Oksana, that you are in a difficult situation.
But any destruction is aimed at destroying the country's ability to resist.
Whether you like it or not, you are part of Ukraine.
And therefore Russia is not going to leave a small island of luxury.
Russia is going to make the whole of Ukraine suffer for its sins. For Zelensky's sins.
By the way, you live in Odessa.
You know what happened there in 2014, don't you? Don't you know,
that the brutal radical Nazi thugs actually came from Kharkov at that time,
Lviv and Kiev and staged riots on the streets?
Don't pretend they didn't do it! Poroshenko said that the Minsk agreements were a lie.
Do you support this, Oksana? Do you support the fact
that your president lied that diplomacy was just a joke?
You lied, deceiving the Russians, making them believe that there is a diplomatic solution.
You complained when your country allowed the United States to establish a military training center in
Western Ukraine to train a battalion of Ukrainian servicemen to kill Russians?
Have you complained? The answer is no! You didn't do it and now you're paying the price.
This is your price! And here's a professional's advice for you: they will come for you!
They will take Odessa, it will become russian again, whether you want it or not.
You are on the wrong side of history, you have engaged in a war with the wrong country, you have lied,
you have threatened, supported the burning of russian books and the suppression of russian culture.
Pay now, Oksana!"
I saw that on youtube. This question triggered him and he went off with almost an explosion. And it's a real treat to hear him while he's at it. I love the guy.

You only think about sex nothing come out of your mouth you know like call me a French bitch in the past ?
Do I? When the weirdo is back wheel driven, what sex can there be there? And never have my response to anybody been unjustifiably harsh. I'm kind and gallant even, basically.

Forum List

Back