Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

No, COVID has a 98% survival rate. Cut it with the 99 or 99.8 lie. Moderna and Pfizer have a 99.5% efficacy. The variants could bring this down of course if we don't get shots in arms of around 65%+ of the world pronto.

Simple solution on the COVID vaccine passport. It already exists. Everyone gets a CDC card that has all the details of their vaccinations. As soon as I get my second Moderna shot, I plan on attaching mine to my passport.
Cleveland Clinic study stated that if you have the antibodies you don’t need the vaccine.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

No, COVID has a 98% survival rate. Cut it with the 99 or 99.8 lie. Moderna and Pfizer have a 99.5% efficacy. The variants could bring this down of course if we don't get shots in arms of around 65%+ of the world pronto.

Simple solution on the COVID vaccine passport. It already exists. Everyone gets a CDC card that has all the details of their vaccinations. As soon as I get my second Moderna shot, I plan on attaching mine to my passport.
Cleveland Clinic study stated that if you have the antibodies you don’t need the vaccine.
Hey Zog, it’s still too early for definitive data as to how long your (or mine after two Moderna) antibodies will last. My hunch is that we’ll all need a booster spring 2022 but who the hell knows? ;)

Hey Zog, it’s still too early for definitive data as to how long your (or mine after two Moderna) antibodies will last. My hunch is that we’ll all need a booster spring 2022 but who the hell knows? ;)
Right. I would like more data.

Hey Zog, it’s still too early for definitive data as to how long your (or mine after two Moderna) antibodies will last. My hunch is that we’ll all need a booster spring 2022 but who the hell knows?
Like any other flu sho
Banning the sale of future bump stocks is not like confiscating firearms.
And no one has ever found any point or use for bumpstocks.
They make no sense at all.

Most people (including people who own and use guns) didn't even know what a bump stock was until the Vegas shooting. Nobody ever used one in a mass shooting before. The reason for that is guns are made from material in which they are designed. Normal semi-automatic rifles were not designed for rapid fire. They heat up and stop working which is what happened in the Vegas shooting. That clown had to switch guns multiple times.

Banning bump stocks was a dog and pony show by President Trump.
You can bump a semi-auto without a bumpstock. I posted several videos at the time showing how.

Hey Zog, it’s still too early for definitive data as to how long your (or mine after two Moderna) antibodies will last. My hunch is that we’ll all need a booster spring 2022 but who the hell knows?

Early studies show that it may last forever. This is particularly true of people who actually caught the virus and recovered. What I fear is that money takes the lead and politicians in bed with the companies that produce the vaccine will be very generous to them at election time so they do promote false information to get higher sales.

As a patient at the Clinic, I can tell you if you can't trust the Cleveland Clinic, you can't trust anybody. Before I got the vaccine I inquired about antibody tests to see if I ever had it before. They don't give antibody tests because their claim is they are not reliable.

Are you saying that you trust the numbers but not their interpretation?

Yes.

The CDC does basic data gathering from many sources, then lies about the results.
Awesome. We will just stick to the numbers then. Got no problems with that. Don’t need people interpreting anything
Not anything they are not supposed to.
How about Last. Do you trust the CDC numbers?

As a patient at the Clinic, I can tell you if you can't trust the Cleveland Clinic, you can't trust anybody. Before I got the vaccine I inquired about antibody tests to see if I ever had it before. They don't give antibody tests because their claim is they are not reliable.
The American Red Cross disagrees….it seems.

They can, but given how the Cleveland Clinic grew and became one of the top hospitals in the country and renown around the world, I trust their studies over the Red Cross. When I first started going there as a child, they had one building. It was for doctors, for hospital patients, it was for everything. Today they have a dozen buildings that take up several entire city blocks. The Clinic is home to many new medical breakthroughs. When you go to their main campus downtown, you're the one who feels like a foreigner. People from all around the world go there for care.

They can, but given how the Cleveland Clinic grew and became one of the top hospitals in the country and renown around the world, I trust their studies over the Red Cross. When I first started going there as a child, they had one building. It was for doctors, for hospital patients, it was for everything. Today they have a dozen buildings that take up several entire city blocks. The Clinic is home to many new medical breakthroughs. When you go to their main campus downtown, you're the one who feels like a foreigner. People from all around the world go there for care.
Does the Cleveland clinic have a mask policy and do the doctors support the vaccine? Just curious

Early studies show that it may last forever. This is particularly true of people who actually caught the virus and recovered. What I fear is that money takes the lead and politicians in bed with the companies that produce the vaccine will be very generous to them at election time so they do promote false information to get higher sales.
I’m not quite ready to infer big pharma corruption in cahoots with politcos Ray. So far they’ve been pretty cool on gouging, but it’s something to keep an eye on.

But hey, as to lasting forever? Your lips to God’s ear, but I’m a sceptic at this point due to variants & such.

Get that first shot yet? Hell, most places it’s easy now & no appointment required!

I’m not quite ready to infer big pharma corruption in cahoots with politcos Ray. So far they’ve been pretty cool on gouging, but it’s something to keep an eye on.

But hey, as to lasting forever? Your lips to God’s ear, but I’m a sceptic at this point due to variants & such.

Get that first shot yet? Hell, most places it’s easy now & no appointment required!

Well if it was so readily available, most pharmacies would offer it. At least over here, very few do. My local hospital had the vaccine program for two weeks. I got my first shot on the last day. They will restart vaccinations for the second shot, but I really don't know if they will be offering the first shot to other people. My second vaccination is scheduled for June 23rd.

I do think politics is behind this already. In Israel, they are finding that giving these vaccines to people between the ages of 16 and 24 have created this surge of serious heart problems; something not normal in young healthy kids and young adults. Of course Democrats are aware of that here, but are ignoring the data and even pushing this vaccine to children in their single digit years, even though they are the least likely to catch Covid, and even less likely to spread it or die from it.

The idea is to keep the hysteria going. In fact it's starting earlier than I thought.

Does the Cleveland clinic have a mask policy and do the doctors support the vaccine? Just curious

Yes. In fact went to see my doctor just yesterday. They have somebody standing at the entrances and asking those same stupid questions they always ask. You can't get into the place vaccinated or not. Everybody must wear a mask. The nurse that seen me had a mask on, and so did my doctor. I know they must be fully vaccinated.

My sister works at the main campus downtown. Although she's been doing a lot of work from home, she still has to go to her officer for various duties she needs to take care of. She's been fully vaccinated for a few months now, and still has to wear a mask when at work.

I insist on FITNESS IDs!!!! If you are a fat fuck who does not take care of yourself, YOU ARE A RISK TO EVERYONE ELSE.

No fat out-of-shape fucks are allowed in public.

"No fat out-of-shape fucks are allowed in public."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well actually Cadet Bootney, should they even be on internet gossipboards?

After all, if they ain't disciplined enough for presentable public exposure........ can their keyboard calisthenics be any better?

Think about it.
And let us know your thoughts.

Which aligns with common sense. Makes you wonder about the massive campaign to convince people to get the vaccine even after they've had Covid. In the absence of any scientific support, there were almost immediate authoritative proclamations that you still needed the vaccine.

"No fat out-of-shape fucks are allowed in public."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well actually Cadet Bootney, should they even be on internet gossipboards?

After all, if they ain't disciplined enough for presentable public exposure........ can their keyboard calisthenics be any better?

Think about it.
And let us know your thoughts.
Oh, right. We also need KEYBOARD PASSPORTS!!!

Forum List

Back