Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

I've yet to find a qualified virologist or scientist who believes US numbers are overinflated.

You've yet to post anything that wasn't shit directly out of CNN's ass.

From cnn's ass to his mouth.
Did you see the comical spice a trump hater used earlier trying to convince people that trump banned guns,NBC news,another mouthpiece fir the government.?:abgg2q.jpg:
No, I must have missed the bs.

I've yet to find a qualified virologist or scientist who believes US numbers are overinflated.

Did you see the comical spice a trump hater used earlier trying to convince people that trump banned guns,NBC news,another mouthpiece fir the government.?:abgg2q.jpg:
F u Q - How’s your Fraudit in AZ going? :lol:

Did you see the comical source a trump hater used earlier trying to convince people that trump banned guns,NBC news,another mouthpiece fir the government.?:abgg2q.jpg:
Hey Mike you noticed I pissed of langleyshill dr idiot fir speaking the truth on the corrupt msm news? :abgg2q.jpg: When you get hi to put a thumbs down you laughing smiley,you know you made him mad speaking the truth.:rofl:

No, I must have missed the bs.
Post 302,check out his laughable corporate controlled media source.:rofl:

NAOMI WOLF: I can not say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.

"Vaccine passport" sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what these platforms can do. I'm the CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.

What that means is that can be merged with your Paypal account, digital currency, Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel.

And six months later, we're hearing from activists that it is a two-tiered society and basically activists are ostracized and surveiled continually. It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is -- I can not stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.

And by the way, the last thing I'll say is IBM has a horrible history with Nazi Germany... with punchcards that allowed the Nazis to keep lists... in such a way that they could round up Jews, round up dissidents and opposition leaders. It is catastrophic, it can not be allowed to continue...

How does [China] keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime. The CCP can find any dissident in five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.

They are turning of the heat under the water and we are the frogs.
How would they turn off your life from having a vaccine passport?

LOL, just read the article.
I read it but I’m only seeing paranoid hyperbole which seems to be geared towards selling a book. I’m asking how you actually think this is going to lead to innocent people getting their lives switched off?

Of course you are, you're a Prog sheeple. They'd NEVER do anything so "dastardly".
I ask how you think it’s going to lead to peoples lives being switched off and you respond with. “Of course you are... blah blah childish insult”?! Haha, wow, we’ve got a real winner here!!!

The fact that your technology IQ is 0 says it all.

If you agree with Democrats today, you can kiss your rights goodbye, idiot.

It was Trump that banned bump stops. It was Trump that argued to take people's guns and ask questions later.
Your lies are amusing. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Trump administration bans bump stocks

Banning the sale of future bump stocks is not like confiscating firearms.
And no one has ever found any point or use for bumpstocks.
They make no sense at all.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
I am beginning to wonder if the mandated vaccines aren't just another way to gain power of the populace by locking down their movements and using the passports to better track their movements from one area to another.
Did you consider that perhaps the idea is there to motivate more people to get the shot so we can squash COVID and get back to normal life?

I know that’s rather far fetched as it doesn’t involve a conspiracy to control the population, but it’s a possibility, right?

The fastest way to have ended covid-19 would have saved the most lives, and that would have been deliberate infection of the least vulnerable, last March.
In 3 weeks we could have ended it by achieving 70% herd immunity, with fewer than 60k deaths.

Because we waited so long now, over 16 months, it may be impossible to achieve herd immunity any more without 100% either being immune from recovery or vaccine. Flattening the curve is never a good idea, and it let it spread much wider and further than it would have otherwise.

Do you trust the CDC numbers?

CDC numbers are one thing, CDC interpretation of the numbers is another.
Are you saying that you trust the numbers but not their interpretation?

Sure, CDC numbers could be as counted, but that does not mean they can be interpreted as fact.
For example, of the people in the US who were recorded as testing positive for covid-19, the death rate was interpreted as 2%.
But the obvious problem is that 99% of those infected likely did not get tested or maybe even know they had any symptoms at all, so then the actual lethality rate of covid-19 was something like 0.02%.

It was Trump that banned bump stops. It was Trump that argued to take people's guns and ask questions later.

Many will argue there is no use for many guns either. But excuse makers will make excuses.

NAOMI WOLF: I can not say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.

"Vaccine passport" sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what these platforms can do. I'm the CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.

What that means is that can be merged with your Paypal account, digital currency, Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel.

And six months later, we're hearing from activists that it is a two-tiered society and basically activists are ostracized and surveiled continually. It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is -- I can not stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.

And by the way, the last thing I'll say is IBM has a horrible history with Nazi Germany... with punchcards that allowed the Nazis to keep lists... in such a way that they could round up Jews, round up dissidents and opposition leaders. It is catastrophic, it can not be allowed to continue...

How does [China] keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime. The CCP can find any dissident in five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.

I read it but I’m only seeing paranoid hyperbole which seems to be geared towards selling a book. I’m asking how you actually think this is going to lead to innocent people getting their lives switched off?

Of course you are, you're a Prog sheeple. They'd NEVER do anything so "dastardly".
I ask how you think it’s going to lead to peoples lives being switched off and you respond with. “Of course you are... blah blah childish insult”?! Haha, wow, we’ve got a real winner here!!!

Why do you think my tech IQ is 0?

Many will argue there is no use for many guns either. But excuse makers will make excuses.

I have never seen a gun that did not have a practical use, because then there would be no market for it.
ARs are extremely practical, otherwise they would not have made and sold 30 million of them.
They are light, easy to work on , reliable, accurate, cheap, etc.

The fact they are based on the M-16 does not make them less practical for civilians use.
It just makes parts and ammunition less expensive.

What you don't seem to notice is the danger of how high tech can track people.
That is why it is simply always been illegal for the federal government to keep individual records and files of ordinary people who are not violating the law.
Otherwise it becomes to easy for government to start to discriminate and harm those who have particular political beliefs, religions, heritage, etc.
A vaccine passport is not just a violation because it starts a personal file on everyone, but also is medical which is required by law to be private.
HIPAA
{...

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act​

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is a United States federal statute enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on August 21, 1996. It was created primarily to modernize the flow of healthcare information, stipulate how personally identifiable information maintained by the healthcare and healthcare insurance industries should be protected from fraud and theft, and address limitations on healthcare insurance coverage. ...}

Because the Gov tracks everything you do in real time. Your every phone call, email, transaction is recorded and stored. They know your passwords, they know everything.

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?
Are you getting your numbers from somebody else or did you count them up yourself? Since we know you didn’t count can you tell us who it is that you trust for accurate numbers?
The CDC put that number out.
do you not?
I’m good with the CDC. I’m curious what conspiracy boy here has to say
Because the mods say something is a conspiracy does not mean it is, it is just bias.
Obviously Naomi Wolf wants to join you and the other krazy cons lying about the pandemic.

The notion that a vaccine ‘passport’ – ‘mandatory’ or otherwise – would lead to the end of liberty in the West fails as a slippery slope fallacy and is idiotic nonsense.
You have been had. The media and Fauci keep lying and you suck it up like a bar rag.

Mmm hmm, and the truth somehow lies in nutty facebook memes, fringe conspiracy theory websites and quack doctors, who have zero credibility, making all sorts of claims online. Let's face it, you're like one of those ppl who hysterically rants on the street about aliens taking over our bodies, the end of humanity, deep state, etc, etc., except you do it on message boards. This is how ppl end up in straight jackets, or storming a government capitol building. Everything is either a loony conspiracy theory, or some insane hyper partisan claims that twist facts to serve some political agenda. Republicans are gods gift and democrats are evil and satan's spawn, an actual claim from the right. It's pathetic. Grown ass people have reverted to children, pretending to not know something and repeatedly calling you a liar over and over when you tell them the truth about something they don't want to hear.

Most people (including people who own and use guns) didn't even know what a bump stock was until the Vegas shooting. Nobody ever used one in a mass shooting before. The reason for that is guns are made from material in which they are designed. Normal semi-automatic rifles were not designed for rapid fire. They heat up and stop working which is what happened in the Vegas shooting. That clown had to switch guns multiple times.

Banning bump stocks was a dog and pony show by President Trump.

What you don't seem to notice is the danger of how high tech can track people.
That is why it is simply always been illegal for the federal government to keep individual records and files of ordinary people who are not violating the law.
Otherwise it becomes to easy for government to start to discriminate and harm those who have particular political beliefs, religions, heritage, etc.
A vaccine passport is not just a violation because it starts a personal file on everyone, but also is medical which is required by law to be private.
HIPAA
{...

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act​

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is a United States federal statute enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on August 21, 1996. It was created primarily to modernize the flow of healthcare information, stipulate how personally identifiable information maintained by the healthcare and healthcare insurance industries should be protected from fraud and theft, and address limitations on healthcare insurance coverage. ...}
You don’t think I understand the danger? Why would you say something like that? Of course I recognize the danger. I’m not here advocating for socialism

I have never seen a gun that did not have a practical use, because then there would be no market for it.
ARs are extremely practical, otherwise they would not have made and sold 30 million of them.
They are light, easy to work on , reliable, accurate, cheap, etc.

The fact they are based on the M-16 does not make them less practical for civilians use.
It just makes parts and ammunition less expensive.

Those who bought bump stops saw a practical use.

CDC numbers are one thing, CDC interpretation of the numbers is another.
Are you saying that you trust the numbers but not their interpretation?

Sure, CDC numbers could be as counted, but that does not mean they can be interpreted as fact.
For example, of the people in the US who were recorded as testing positive for covid-19, the death rate was interpreted as 2%.
But the obvious problem is that 99% of those infected likely did not get tested or maybe even know they had any symptoms at all, so then the actual lethality rate of covid-19 was something like 0.02%.
Yes agreed. Many people did catch COVID and did not get tested so the death rate would be lower in actuality than if you divided the CDC recorded cases vs deaths. That means the people saying it was .02% are doing so based on presumptions and approximations… not actual data

Because the Gov tracks everything you do in real time. Your every phone call, email, transaction is recorded and stored. They know your passwords, they know everything.
If that’s the case then why has there been big battles between the government and Apple to get them to unlock and gain access to data from criminal suspects phones?

Forum List

Back