Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

I saw on the news tonight that they are considering possible COVID passports. Many companies think it's a good idea. And, by the way, if you have already had both your shots, you can take your card to Staples, and they will laminate it for you, so you can carry it wherever you go.

Here's the link.........................

Now, after watching the news segment, I wondered if there was an easy way to tell everyone you were vaccinated, and not release your medical information. The solution was very simple......................go to the DMV and have them put it on your drivers license. I mean, we already have people who are willing to be organ donors put it on theirs, and it's in the database. Matter of fact, here in TX, if you bring in a copy of your DD214 (discharge papers), you can have the fact that you are a veteran of whichever service, and it's on your license as well. So? My solution would be to take your vaccination card (after you are fully vaccinated) into the DMV, have them print up a license saying you are fully vaccinated, and let it go at that.

And, if you're worried about the extra cost, don't be, it won't be more than 20 bucks to get a new one. More people pay to have expedited service at the airport saying they are good to go than what a new license would cost.

Hopefully, someone in a position to bring this up or enact it sees it on these boards.

I saw on the news tonight that they are considering possible COVID passports. Many companies think it's a good idea. And, by the way, if you have already had both your shots, you can take your card to Staples, and they will laminate it for you, so you can carry it wherever you go.

Now, after watching the news segment, I wondered if there was an easy way to tell everyone you were vaccinated, and not release your medical information. The solution was very simple......................go to the DMV and have them put it on your drivers license. I mean, we already have people who are willing to be organ donors put it on theirs, and it's in the database. Matter of fact, here in TX, if you bring in a copy of your DD214 (discharge papers), you can have the fact that you are a veteran of whichever service, and it's on your license as well. So? My solution would be to take your vaccination card (after you are fully vaccinated) into the DMV, have them print up a license saying you are fully vaccinated, and let it go at that.

And, if you're worried about the extra cost, don't be, it won't be more than 20 bucks to get a new one. More people pay to have expedited service at the airport saying they are good to go than what a new license would cost.

Hopefully, someone in a position to bring this up or enact it sees it on these boards.

To what end? The vaccine doesn't immunize you from getting Covid or carry it to others, it just lessens the symptoms when you get it! Worse, the vaccine is neither tested nor guaranteed.

Who changed the title of my thread? It was "Prepare to get a vaccine passport", which was the title of video in the post. I don't give a shit what Naomi Wolf thinks about anything so who changed my thread title?

That would be kinda stupid given the fact no matter how many get the vaccination, this will all be behind us by the middle of summer. Nobody will need proof of anything yet alone have to carry around that information for several years later.

Please let DeSantis run in 24. Maybe Ted Cancun Cruz can be his VP. Perfect Reps for the party of Clowns

Cruz has been pretty animated lately, especially on the border. If Trump doesn't or can't run in 2024, I expect Cruz to be there for the nomination. If he is, he gets my vote for sure.

The Biden administration is working on a vaccine-passport program that would allow people to prove they have received a coronavirus vaccination before entering venues that have been closed during the pandemic, such as offices or movie theatres, The Washington Post and CNN reported.

Five officials, who spoke anonymously, told The Post that the White House is pushing efforts by federal agencies and private companies to develop the program.

Vaccine passports have been widely touted around the world as a way for commerce to start returning to normal while reducing the risk of COVID-19 outbreaks. They could be required for entry to sports arenas, music venues, or restaurants, or to travel internationally.

The passports will likely take the form of a scannable code displayed on smartphones, private developers told The Post, while users without smartphones will be able to print codes onto paper.

Full on facism
Only an idiot would say otherwise.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
Let's see, how should I put this...Oh yes!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please let DeSantis run in 24. Maybe Ted Cancun Cruz can be his VP. Perfect Reps for the party of Clowns

Cruz has been pretty animated lately, especially on the border. If Trump doesn't or can't run in 2024, I expect Cruz to be there for the nomination. If he is, he gets my vote for sure.
Haha. I’m sure Cruz would get your vote. It will be the biggest blow out in election history no matter who the Dems ran. I’m sure you’d just dismiss it and call it rigged though. So predictable

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
You Lie! - Republicans force US to have ID to Travel & Vote!

If you traveled before 1980, you had an immunization card requirement .. not for Europe, but for Africa and the Near East.
I'm talking traveling inside the USA. The Republican Real ID laws force us to have papers to ride in a Plane, Train, Bus, drive an Automobile or Vote! Plus you must have insurance to drive.

We also went to Mexico & Canada without Pass Ports. Now we are prisoners' in our own country. Free people can't vote!

Canada and Mexico have the right to protect themselves from travelers carrying disease. Get your vaccinations or stay home.
Then why aren't we forcibly injecting Illegal Aliens with this vaccine and sending them home if they aren't vaccinated if this vaccine is just so amazing you want to force it to have it?

I thought you were claiming children never got Covid.

Immunization cards were the norm up thru the 1980s in most of the world.
No one wants to listen to that bullshit when we are talking about The Left implementing the most Fascist Control over a Free People in History.

What are you going to do to the people who don't get vaccinations? Make them wear a yellow star of David?

That's how that crap started in Germany. First they said The Jews were dirty, then they said they were disease ridden, then they moved them in to the Ghettos for their "own safety" then they took away everyone's right to free speech, then they took the guns, and then they put people on Cattle Cars to relocate them to safe detention facilities, and then they herded everyone in to gas chambers and burned them in the ovens.

Look in the mirror. The Fascist is you, the Fascist is your Neighbor, your mayor, you board of education, your congressman, your current president and his administration.

My God, you are a moron. Up until about 1980 ALL International Travelers had shot cards... If you weren't up to date on your cholera booster etc, you didn't get thru customs and immigration.

How could you be so GD stupid?

Israel rolls out "vaccine passport" system
And it's a-- there are deep and complex issues that we need to explore. Story continues ROXANA SABERI: Issues like potential discrimination against people who don't want a shot ... Israel have ...
No one cares about what YOU want. We are not going to participate in your Fascist Tracking of us. When are you standing in line to get your 666 tattoo and chip inserted in to your big forehead?

COVID like Russian Collusion is your hoax, not mine.
Isn't that what you want just to vote?

Haha. I’m sure Cruz would get your vote. It will be the biggest blow out in election history no matter who the Dems ran. I’m sure you’d just dismiss it and call it rigged though. So predictable

I don't know why you think that. Cruz is a very intelligent man. He's argued cases before the Supreme Court.

I would call it rigged if Cruz ran against a clown who's son was under an FBI investigation that he too was involved in; a man with dementia that can't even get up a flight of stairs; a person that promised us he'd strip our gun rights away, open the border to infected illegals to spread their death across our country, and increase taxes on our job producers when we need them the most.

Yes, if Cruz did run against anybody like that, the election would have to be rigged. Either that, or you think most of America is stupid.

I don't know why you think that. Cruz is a very intelligent man. He's argued cases before the Supreme Court.

I would call it rigged if Cruz ran against a clown who's son was under an FBI investigation that he too was involved in; a man with dementia that can't even get up a flight of stairs; a person that promised us he'd strip our gun rights away, open the border to infected illegals to spread their death across our country, and increase taxes on our job producers when we need them the most.

Yes, if Cruz did run against anybody like that, the election would have to be rigged. Either that, or you think most of America is stupid.
That person just legitimately whooped Trump so You’d be set up for another upset. Cruz may be book smart but the guy is a greasy snake oil salesman. Most people can see it after listening to him for 5 seconds. How so many are blind to that baffles me.

All vaccines but not just this one cause damages. But for some reason that they are amplifying of those who has been injured or killed by this vaccine. But making it to seem as if the other vaccines of the past were safe.
But they are not trying to kill us with this vaccine. But to slow down our brain activity to prevent us from being independent thinkers, unable to rationalize or be reasonable. That we will have to depend on other sources to do our thinking for us like a A.I. computer.
Years ago they have given us vaccines with mercury in it. And mercury is known to damage the brain. It is a neurotoxin that it dulls our thinking abilities. But it is hard for mercury to come out. But the effects of the mercury is wearing off. That some of us has eliminated it from out of our system. and now we are able to analyze what they are doing.
So now they want to give us vaccines every year to make sure that our bodies will not be able to sweat it out. That we will stay dumbed down forever, while they are putting their thumbs up our anuses. But these vaccines will cause us to not know where they has placed their thumbs.

You Lie! - Republicans force US to have ID to Travel & Vote!

If you traveled before 1980, you had an immunization card requirement .. not for Europe, but for Africa and the Near East.
I'm talking traveling inside the USA. The Republican Real ID laws force us to have papers to ride in a Plane, Train, Bus, drive an Automobile or Vote! Plus you must have insurance to drive.

We also went to Mexico & Canada without Pass Ports. Now we are prisoners' in our own country. Free people can't vote!

Canada and Mexico have the right to protect themselves from travelers carrying disease. Get your vaccinations or stay home.
Then why aren't we forcibly injecting Illegal Aliens with this vaccine and sending them home if they aren't vaccinated if this vaccine is just so amazing you want to force it to have it?

I thought you were claiming children never got Covid.

Immunization cards were the norm up thru the 1980s in most of the world.
No one wants to listen to that bullshit when we are talking about The Left implementing the most Fascist Control over a Free People in History.

What are you going to do to the people who don't get vaccinations? Make them wear a yellow star of David?

That's how that crap started in Germany. First they said The Jews were dirty, then they said they were disease ridden, then they moved them in to the Ghettos for their "own safety" then they took away everyone's right to free speech, then they took the guns, and then they put people on Cattle Cars to relocate them to safe detention facilities, and then they herded everyone in to gas chambers and burned them in the ovens.

Look in the mirror. The Fascist is you, the Fascist is your Neighbor, your mayor, you board of education, your congressman, your current president and his administration.

My God, you are a moron. Up until about 1980 ALL International Travelers had shot cards... If you weren't up to date on your cholera booster etc, you didn't get thru customs and immigration.

How could you be so GD stupid?

Israel rolls out "vaccine passport" system
And it's a-- there are deep and complex issues that we need to explore. Story continues ROXANA SABERI: Issues like potential discrimination against people who don't want a shot ... Israel have ...
No one cares about what YOU want. We are not going to participate in your Fascist Tracking of us. When are you standing in line to get your 666 tattoo and chip inserted in to your big forehead?

COVID like Russian Collusion is your hoax, not mine.
Isn't that what you want just to vote?
Yeah but it shows me as TS.. I'll live!

So you never say anything, is that it? Why the hell are you wasting time here?

That person just legitimately whooped Trump so You’d be set up for another upset. Cruz may be book smart but the guy is a greasy snake oil salesman. Most people can see it after listening to him for 5 seconds. How so many are blind to that baffles me.

There was nothing legitimate about a vegetable being elected to the presidency. Actually it's quite an embarrassment. But now we are heading into a 5 trillion dollar additional debt mostly for Democrat pork and commie paybacks.

images.jpeg

So you never say anything, is that it? Why the hell are you wasting time here?
I say what I need. Post crap and you get crap back. Enjoy.

All vaccines but not just this one cause damages. But for some reason that they are amplifying of those who has been injured or killed by this vaccine. But making it to seem as if the other vaccines of the past were safe.
But they are not trying to kill us with this vaccine. But to slow down our brain activity to prevent us from being independent thinkers, unable to rationalize or be reasonable. That we will have to depend on other sources to do our thinking for us like a A.I. computer.
Years ago they have given us vaccines with mercury in it. And mercury is known to damage the brain. It is a neurotoxin that it dulls our thinking abilities. But it is hard for mercury to come out. But the effects of the mercury is wearing off. That some of us has eliminated it from out of our system. and now we are able to analyze what they are doing.
So now they want to give us vaccines every year to make sure that our bodies will not be able to sweat it out. That we will stay dumbed down forever, while they are putting their thumbs up our anuses. But these vaccines will cause us to not know where they has placed their thumbs.

Q supporter I'm guessing? I bet you are.

Forum List

Back