Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

So now the Dems want ID to prove you had the vaccine, but they don't want ID to prove who you are when you vote? Interesting
I don’t know anybody who votes that hasn’t had to show an ID or prove their citizenship though other means. Do you?
Yes, I know plenty of people that didn't have to show their photo ID to vote at the polling station
I do not have to use a picture ID I have a voter registration card.
Yep....now I know another person that doesn't have to have a photo ID to prove they are who they claim they are when they vote. Thanks

NAOMI WOLF: I can not say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.

"Vaccine passport" sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what these platforms can do. I'm the CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.

What that means is that can be merged with your Paypal account, digital currency, Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel.

And six months later, we're hearing from activists that it is a two-tiered society and basically activists are ostracized and surveiled continually. It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is -- I can not stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.

And by the way, the last thing I'll say is IBM has a horrible history with Nazi Germany... with punchcards that allowed the Nazis to keep lists... in such a way that they could round up Jews, round up dissidents and opposition leaders. It is catastrophic, it can not be allowed to continue...

How does [China] keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime. The CCP can find any dissident in five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.

They are turning of the heat under the water and we are the frogs.

Naomi Wolf....did she take the Red pill at last?

What's truly sad is that if Rump was still in Office they'd believe EVERY word of it.

NAOMI WOLF: I can not say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.

"Vaccine passport" sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what these platforms can do. I'm the CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.

What that means is that can be merged with your Paypal account, digital currency, Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel.

And six months later, we're hearing from activists that it is a two-tiered society and basically activists are ostracized and surveiled continually. It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is -- I can not stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.

And by the way, the last thing I'll say is IBM has a horrible history with Nazi Germany... with punchcards that allowed the Nazis to keep lists... in such a way that they could round up Jews, round up dissidents and opposition leaders. It is catastrophic, it can not be allowed to continue...

How does [China] keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime. The CCP can find any dissident in five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.

They are turning of the heat under the water and we are the frogs.
How would they turn off your life from having a vaccine passport?

LOL, just read the article.
I read it but I’m only seeing paranoid hyperbole which seems to be geared towards selling a book. I’m asking how you actually think this is going to lead to innocent people getting their lives switched off?

Of course you are, you're a Prog sheeple. They'd NEVER do anything so "dastardly".
I ask how you think it’s going to lead to peoples lives being switched off and you respond with. “Of course you are... blah blah childish insult”?! Haha, wow, we’ve got a real winner here!!!

Yeah one more data point on your file for them to sell, and it's the end of civilization as we've known it.
This is not merely about selling off your date but using it to deny certain liberties to you like the Chinese do.

The only question is are you merely stupidly uninformed or do you not give a damn about following China's
lead in revoking people's freedoms and liberties? Probably both, I would say.

So now the Dems want ID to prove you had the vaccine, but they don't want ID to prove who you are when you vote? Interesting
I don’t know anybody who votes that hasn’t had to show an ID or prove their citizenship though other means. Do you?
Yes, I know plenty of people that didn't have to show their photo ID to vote at the polling station
How did they get there ballot at the polling place? Their name had to be on a list right? How did their name get on the list?

Yep....now I know another person that doesn't have to have a photo ID to prove they are who they claim they are when they vote. Thanks
had to show ID and proof of citizenship to get the voter card

Exactly and you used your ID to get your voter ID card, correct?

How did they get there ballot at the polling place? Their name had to be on a list right? How did their name get on the list?
what does that have to do with proving that they are who they say they are at the polling place?

Everyone in California, legal, illegal, living, or dead is welcome to vote without ID or any proof of who they are.
Haha, I was born in Cali. Guess what happened to my vote last election... it was rejected because my signature didn’t match the signature on my ID. You make it sound like anybody can roll in off the street and cast a legit vote. That’s total horseshit. As always you don’t know what you are talking about.

had to show ID and proof of citizenship to get the voter card
ok...but how does that prove you are the person you say you are at the voting place? I mean, people lose cards all the time....

Exactly and you used your ID to get your voter ID card, correct?
again, that has nothing to do with proving who say you are at the polling station.

Haha, I was born in Cali. Guess what happened to my vote last election... it was rejected because my signature didn’t match the signature on my ID. You make it sound like anybody can roll in off the street and cast a legit vote. That’s total horseshit. As always you don’t know what you are talking about.

You're a fucking liar.

There is no ID check in California.

Everyone in California, legal, illegal, living, or dead is welcome to vote without ID or any proof of who they are.
That sucks....just image how easy it would have been if Cali just required you to show your photo ID...then you could have voted. Sounds like California has a horrible system met to keep people from voting. They should get on board with the photo ID law

what does that have to do with proving that they are who they say they are at the polling place?
Why would they need to do that at the polls? They’ve already registered. Do you think people are out there stealing other peoples identities, figuring out which polling place they are registered at and then committing felonies by giving false names at the polling stations to cast illegal votes? Do you honestly think that is happening any significant way?!

I don’t mind if a county wants to do that as long as there are alternatives should people not have an ID.... but I also do not think it’s a necessary thing as I've seen no evidence of that kind of fraud.

You're a fucking liar.

There is no ID check in California.
I’m not lying at all. My vote was rejected because of a signature mismatch. I live in Cali. I voted in Cali. Where do you live? Where the hell are you getting your fake news from?

Forum List

Back