Naomi Biden, the eldest granddaughter of President and Jill Biden, will hold a wedding reception at the White House later this year, she announced

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hunter Biden‘s daughter is going to have her wedding reception at the White House come November! They really don’t give a damn about being the crookedest family to ever live in the White House!

Biden hosts wedding reception in White House. The last guy hosted an insurrection.

638453EA-30CB-47DE-A793-A7FCDAB55E4E.jpeg
1A19DC37-C431-482A-831C-00C8944B0DB3.jpeg

Hunter Biden‘s daughter is going to have her wedding reception at the White House come November! They really don’t give a damn about being the crookedest family to ever live in the White House!

Sounds like a wonderful time.

What is wrong with this? There have been 18 weddings at the White House over the years, nobody ever whined about it before

I don't see anything wrong with this. Now if you want to discuss why the secret service is spending $30,000 a month to put Hunter Biden up in a mansion, then you have a reason for anger.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Now if you want to discuss why the secret service is spending $30,000 a month to put Hunter Biden up in a mansion, then you have a reason for anger.

That would be a reason for anger. Good thing they are not doing that. They are spending 30,000 a month to rent the house next to Hunter's so they can protect him as mandated by law.

Personally I would like to remove all SS protection from any adult family member of the POTUS other than their spouse

That would be a reason for anger. Good thing they are not doing that. They are spending 30,000 a month to rent the house next to Hunter's so they can protect him as mandated by law.

Personally I would like to remove all SS protection from any adult family member of the POTUS other than their spouse
Sorry. You are correct. I worded that badly. I just don't think the taxpayers should be on the hook for $360,000 a year. when the secret service could just sit outside the house in a rented van for a couple hundred a month.

Think Joe will give her a shower?

Sorry. You are correct. I worded that badly. I just don't think the taxpayers should be on the hook for $360,000 a year. when the secret service could just sit outside the house in a rented van for a couple hundred a month.

I am with you.

I actually agree with that.

What is wrong with this? There have been 18 weddings at the White House over the years, nobody ever whined about it before
Joe don't pay for shit. He is the consummate government parasite along with Dr. Jill. In fact, she knew Joe had issues before the election even if it means America dies. She is also relieved that she does not even have to take care of Joe. The taxpayer does it and Joe gets the best of care and people even to change his diapers and wipe his ass. This is what is wrong with what you believe. It would help a lot if he held this away from the White House and sprung for it all legitimately. But he most likely has not made a buck legitimately in his life.

Forum List

Back