POLL: MTG calls 3 Republicans "Pro-Pedophile". Do you agree?

Is MTG right? Are those Republicans pro-pedophilia?

• Total voters
Murkowski, Collins and Romney will be voting for Jackson for the USSC.

Do you agree with MTG's assessment? Or, is there no bottom and it's time for defamation lawsuits?

There is no bottom to MTG.

Do you agree with MTG's assessment? Or, is there no bottom and it's time for defamation lawsuits?

The 3 don't have a problem launching attacks against fellow republicans, so if they can dish it out they can't STFU and take it when it comes their way.

Congratulations. MTG is what your party and your establishment bullshit created. Trump is what you created.

Keep trying to ram globalist twat candidates down our throats and you will keep getting MTGs and Trumps in response.

In fact, neither of those two are destructive enough for me. I want complete mayhem to the establishment.
Can we get someone even more abrasive than MTG please?

She is a nutcase.

Congratulations. MTG is what your party and your establishment bullshit created. Trump is what you created.

Keep trying to ram globalist twat candidates down our throats and you will keep getting MTGs and Trumps in response.

In fact, neither of those two are destructive enough for me. I want complete mayhem to the establishment.
Can we get someone even more abrasive than MTG please?
Yes, the standard "you made me do it" justification used by murderers, rapists and terrorists.

Okay.

Forum List

Back