Nancy Pelosi, The Most Shameful, Disgusting Politician In Modern History

Corona is called the China or Wuhan virus.
No. It’s call COVID-19. Ask any doctor what it’s called, including Trump’s own medical experts.

It's amazing how pedantic you leftists can get when it serves your agenda, while remaining oblivious to technical correctness the rest of the time.

It's even more amazing that you think you can get away with taking a lofty, condescending tone with people and actually have them care.

LDS on full display.

"China Will Do Anything to Deflect Coronavirus Blame"

"On March 22, Axios on HBO aired an interview it had conducted with Cui Tiankai, the Chinese ambassador to the United States, nearly a week earlier in which Cui reiterated his original Feb. 9 assertion that spreading coronavirus-related conspiracy theories would be “crazy” and “very harmful.” Cui was referring, albeit indirectly, to claims that the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 was developed in a military lab, perhaps in the United States, promoted by fellow Chinese officials. He particularly appeared to distance himself from the recently touted conspiracy by a spokesperson from the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) that the U.S. military may have brought the coronavirus to China, retorting, “I don’t have the responsibility to explain everybody’s view to you.”

"China Will Do Anything to Deflect Coronavirus Blame"

"On March 22, Axios on HBO aired an interview it had conducted with Cui Tiankai, the Chinese ambassador to the United States, nearly a week earlier in which Cui reiterated his original Feb. 9 assertion that spreading coronavirus-related conspiracy theories would be “crazy” and “very harmful.” Cui was referring, albeit indirectly, to claims that the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 was developed in a military lab, perhaps in the United States, promoted by fellow Chinese officials. He particularly appeared to distance himself from the recently touted conspiracy by a spokesperson from the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) that the U.S. military may have brought the coronavirus to China, retorting, “I don’t have the responsibility to explain everybody’s view to you.”
Thats china talking out of both sides of its mouth

Just a month ago, she was trying to coax people down to Chinatown. Wonder how many people will die because of her actions ?
The virus originated in China. Not Chinatown. Those are different places.

"If I act really, really obtuse, maybe I can ignore valid accusations against Democrats!"

If you weren’t being obtuse you would have gotten the point already.

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful amid the COVID outbreak implies that there’s risk in being around Chinese-American. That’s exactly the race driven behavior that is problematic with calling it the Chinese virus. It stigmatizes people for no reason and something that has impact some of my friends and family.

Don't flatter yourself, Spanky. The fact that I utterly reject your so-called "point" - with all the derision it deserves - doesn't mean I "didn't get it". It means I DID get it, and you're just ignorant and wrong.

The implication was and is that going to Chinatown during an infectious pandemic is fucking insane because there's a risk being around PEOPLE. Only a leftist could be so fucking stupid and out-of-touch with reality as to think that the "real priority" during a pandemic is to "look open-minded". And only a partisan hack could seriously, with a straight face, make excuses for why Pelosi was right and even heroic in encouraging people to gather in huge crowds while vilifying Trump and trying to blame people's deaths on him for "not taking it seriously enough" during the same timeframe.

And don't you DARE try to give me that "I'm right because I have family members" bullshit. My husband is Chinese, which makes my children Chinese. You wanna play the "personal anecdotes, identity politics" card, ass clown? I doubt you have any Chinese relatives who matter more to you than my husband and children do to me, and I guess now you're going to have to win the argument just on the merits.

Good luck with that.

Looks like his two months tepid reaction to the "China Flu" jump started the "Trump Pandemic" in America!

Looks like you were going to blame Trump for whatever happened, because you're a deranged partisan halfwit.

Just for the things he's said. Like prematurely crowing about how his response was so much better than Obama in 2009, because it was 6 months and a thousand dead Americans before President Obama did anything. Of course that was a lie he told and that lie was repeated endlessly by Faux News and the Far Right Media. Sadly, Karma is a bitch.

Just a month ago, she was trying to coax people down to Chinatown. Wonder how many people will die because of her actions ?

"If I act really, really obtuse, maybe I can ignore valid accusations against Democrats!"

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful amid the COVID outbreak implies that there’s risk in being around Chinese-American. That’s exactly the race driven behavior that is problematic with calling it the Chinese virus. It stigmatizes people for no reason and something that has impact some of my friends and family.

Don't flatter yourself, Spanky. The fact that I utterly reject your so-called "point" - with all the derision it deserves - doesn't mean I "didn't get it". It means I DID get it, and you're just ignorant and wrong.

The implication was and is that going to Chinatown during an infectious pandemic is fucking insane because there's a risk being around PEOPLE. Only a leftist could be so fucking stupid and out-of-touch with reality as to think that the "real priority" during a pandemic is to "look open-minded". And only a partisan hack could seriously, with a straight face, make excuses for why Pelosi was right and even heroic in encouraging people to gather in huge crowds while vilifying Trump and trying to blame people's deaths on him for "not taking it seriously enough" during the same timeframe.

And don't you DARE try to give me that "I'm right because I have family members" bullshit. My husband is Chinese, which makes my children Chinese. You wanna play the "personal anecdotes, identity politics" card, ass clown? I doubt you have any Chinese relatives who matter more to you than my husband and children do to me, and I guess now you're going to have to win the argument just on the merits.

Good luck with that.
Fascinating. So it was insane for Pelosi to visit Chinatown just because there’s PEOPLE there.

How sane was this:
Officials say they expect more people to show up than the 13,000 seats available inside. The Coliseum does have a plan for overflow visitors to still experience the rally together. Doors to the event are scheduled to open at 3 p.m. The rally itself is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.

Why do you think the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically? Do you think that was just a coincidence?

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful

Are you saying she hadn't heard about, and didn't support social distancing?

it wasn't the area, it was the crowd that was the problem.

(and yes, I feel the same way about Trumps 'rallies')

I'm saying she HAD heard about it, and decided that supporting it was less important than serving her inane leftist agenda.

There will inevitably be hundreds of thousands of premature deaths due to this epidemic in the U.S. Since we do not have a dictatorship, the constraints that the Sovereign can place on the population are limited. President Trump has taken the measures that he and his top advisers deem to have been as severe as possible without causing some sort of insurrection. He is REQUIRED to make such judgments under our form of government. He has also deemed it necessary to paint as optimistic a picture as possible in order to avoid depression, despair, and potentially self-destructive behavior in the general population.

Politicians who capitalize on these inevitable (which means they could not have been avoided) deaths, and claim - with no evidence whatsoever - than another course of action would have saved lives, are worthy of Treason charges, even if they are 80-year-old(!) women.

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically, and I don’t accept that as a coincidence that their criticism was leveled in a general sense of crowds and not somehow related to China specifically.

Furthermore, who was talking social distancing in Feb?

Why is Pelosi pushing same-day voting and green deals as part of Coronavirus relief? How is pushing those policies better than what Trump has done or not done? The reality is that Pelosi does not give a fuck.

Why is trump spending money to prop up the oil companies now that the price of oil is coming down (To the point where it's too expensive to Frack)?

Aha! " AOC is hiding under my bed"? Freud would say that you have an obsession-infatuation with this AOC to be interjecting her indiscriminately into your post. Do you fantasize about the bartender? I wonder how many dopes will vote for her because they dream of getting in her pants? Her policies, logic or intelligence certainly don't rate her a seat in congress.

again, you guys put a game show host in the White House. Putting a bartender in the house doesn't seem that bad.

Actually, a bartender has the pre-eminent qualification to be a Congressman. She knows how to listen to people.
If you had a brain it would rattle around in that empty head of yours. It must take all of your mental faculties just to walk across the room and keep breathing.

That is pretty much what Lindsay Graham called her after Nancy accused Trump of causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around" after herself holding up the relief bill for days trying to stuff it full of unrelated, costly pork.

Does anyone take Lindsey Graham seriously anymore?

Has anyone EVER taken seriously your opinion on whether someone should be taken seriously?
Only people with some semblance of factual information.

This thread is just PDS plain and simple.

Well, at least you're honest about having only a semblance of facts.

You've misread. Shocker.

Your posts often have good content, but a large portion are just attacking other people for disagreeing with you.

No, I misread nothing. You once again revealed more than you thought you did.

And I don't attack people for disagreeing with me. I attack them for doing it ignorantly.

No. You definitely misread and can’t admit it. Remember, never admit you’re wrong even if you totally are. That’s just a sign of weakness. This is Trump’s America and we play by his rules.

The saying goes "never apologize, mister, it's a sign of weakness." Not never admit when you're wrong.

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically, and I don’t accept that as a coincidence that their criticism was leveled in a general sense of crowds and not somehow related to China specifically.

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically
Should he have mentioned Altoona?

her 'meeting' was in Chinatown, what other city/suburb would he have used?

No. It’s call COVID-19. Ask any doctor what it’s called, including Trump’s own medical experts.
Actually, it is called SARS-2 HCoV-19. Please try to get it right. Corona virus, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Covid, and Covid-19 are merely popularized names used for wide general public conversation, dissemination and recognition.

Looks like his two months tepid reaction to the "China Flu" jump started the "Trump Pandemic" in America!

Really?

China Government arresting people that spoke up did not cause the spread around the World?

The fact that at the end of January when the WHO issued a warning our Government did not issue warning through the CDC while taking drastic actions that many of you on the far left felt was overreacting?

The fact China Government waited from December 1st to January 8th before allowing the WHO to investigate is not alarming to you?

Nah, it is Trump Plague to those like you and you believe this will sell in November while not realizing that forgiving China Government deliberate actions will not sell well to the American Public!

So if you believe Trump did nothing at all then why the fuck were we offering assistance in January to China and they refused our help?

Watch the left will then proclaim it matter not because China failure and killing thousands already is Trump fault because he is a blowhard that left the Democrats Plantation!

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically
Should he have mentioned Altoona?

her 'meeting' was in Chinatown, what other city/suburb would he have used?

I would say the only time it was used was because it was Chinatown. Not because it was a meeting but because it was specifically somehow associated with the so called “Chinese flu”.

Good luck with that.
Fascinating. So it was insane for Pelosi to visit Chinatown just because there’s PEOPLE there.

How sane was this:
Officials say they expect more people to show up than the 13,000 seats available inside. The Coliseum does have a plan for overflow visitors to still experience the rally together. Doors to the event are scheduled to open at 3 p.m. The rally itself is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.

Why do you think the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically? Do you think that was just a coincidence?

It wasn't very bright for her to visit Chinatown or anywhere else that's heavily populated. The insanity was when she encouraged OTHER people to do it.

And again I point out what a fucking hypocrite you are with this whole "I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with what Pelosi did? But TRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPP!!!"

The problem here is that you're a lying partisan hypocrite, so you automatically assume everyone else is, as well. This makes you do dumb shit like "Aha, you MUST be defending what Trump did, because I would have defended it if Pelosi had done it!" Gotchas based on what you ASSume I think and do aren't very effective, and any ASSumption that I'm anything like you is automatically laughable.

It must suck that your entire argument is based on hoping the rest of the world is as ignorant and slavishly partisan as you are.

Actually, it is called SARS-2 HCoV-19. Please try to get it right. Corona virus, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Covid, and Covid-19 are merely popularized names used for wide general public conversation, dissemination and recognition.
In medical literature, SARS-CoV-2 and COVID 19 are used interchangeably. They are both acceptable terms.

China virus, Wuhan virus are not used.

And that i why it is called the China Virus and not the China town Virus
So what does Pelosi talking to people going down to Chinatown have to do with anything?

What part of "social distancing" was confusing to you? Or "hypocrisy", for that matter? That shriveled twat wants to gas away about how Trump is responsible for deaths because he didn't take this seriously soon enough, and at the exact same time, SHE was encouraging people to gather in huge, packed crowds and blowing off the notion of spreading the infection? And now YOU, her faithful lapdog, want to excoriate Trump but act all bewildered at the idea of doing the same to her?

I'm not discounting the possibility that you really are that fucking stupid, but somehow, I think you're actually just being dishonest in this case.

Pelosi visited Chinatown in late Feb, a point at which there were a dozen cases in the US and a few dozen cases that had been repatriated.

It was a point in time when the CDC was not recommending social distancing. It was a point in time during which testing for COVID was minimal. It was a point in time during which Trump’s administration claimed that the county was pretty well air tight because of his travel restrictions which were obviously inadequate.

Furhtermore, you can’t escape the fact that the others poster leveled this criticism due to the fact that Chinatown was involved, which has an obvious racial implication.

What you failed to do was discuss the issue with any specificity (what does Pelosi fault Trump for doing specifically) and instead chose to attack me personally.

1. We were talking about social distancing as early as late January and Early Feburary and if you lie and say we were not then click the links I provided because the CDC was issuing warnings already and guidelines back then!

2. My mentioning of New York Chinatown had to do with an idiot name Bill de Bozo of New York that is their Mayor and how he was trying to tell the people of New York it was safe to go to Chinatown during Chinese New Year when people from China were coming in as of late January and possible Carrier of the Coronavirus 19 which I gladly call Kung Flu Pandemic seeing you want to call it Trump plague!

It was de Bozo as of late January to early February telling the residents of his city to Wash their hands, SOCIAL DISTANCING, get a flu shot and if ill stay home!

3. Facts hurt you and your argument saying Trump did nothing to stop the spread when as of early January the CDC was offered to assist China Government in containing the virus and they ( China Government ) refused the assistance, so who is to blame?

You will scream " Trump " and yet facts say you are retarded as hell by doing so!

Good luck with that.

How sane was this:

It wasn't very bright for her to visit Chinatown or anywhere else that's heavily populated. The insanity was when she encouraged OTHER people to do it.

And again I point out what a fucking hypocrite you are with this whole "I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with what Pelosi did? But TRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPP!!!"

The problem here is that you're a lying partisan hypocrite, so you automatically assume everyone else is, as well. This makes you do dumb shit like "Aha, you MUST be defending what Trump did, because I would have defended it if Pelosi had done it!" Gotchas based on what you ASSume I think and do aren't very effective, and any ASSumption that I'm anything like you is automatically laughable.

It must suck that your entire argument is based on hoping the rest of the world is as ignorant and slavishly partisan as you are.

Im saying that on February 24th no one was talking about social distancing as an immediate or necessary step, at least not as far as I’ve heard and no one has demonstrated otherwise.

However, you’ve attempted to portray that as “insane” and worthy of derision.

This to me appears to be an after the fact partisan attack without any logical or factual basis. How insane could it have been for her to encourage people to visit Chinatown on Feb 24 when thats how everyone else was living their lives?

Furthermore, you still want us to believe that the fact the other poster brought up Chinatown has nothing to do with it, which to me is beyond reason.

Forum List

Back