Nancy Pelosi says Obama should not pardon Clinton, because there is

Pelosi On Obama Possibly Pardoning Hillary Clinton: ‘For What?’ [VIDEO] nothing to pardon Clinton for.

People this is a landmark day in my life, as I actually agree with something that came out of Pelosi's mouth.

So for those of you babbling that Obama should pardon Clinton for a federal crime that she is NOT convicted of.

WAKE UP

I hope he doesn't pardon her. I would like her to live the rest of her miserable life looking over her shoulder and wondering if any more shit will be discovered. Loose lips sink ships, and time has a way of loosening lips. There are a lot of people who know things, and if one domino falls it could start a shit storm for her.

Pelosi is desperate to retain her seat as the head of the DNC and she is right. There is no reason for Obama to pardon Hillary if there is no evidence she committed a felony. The problem is that democrats might not want to take the chance. Even if Hillary is pardoned it will end the Clinton dynasty in disgrace and that's all Americans wanted.

Last edited:
Pelosi On Obama Possibly Pardoning Hillary Clinton: ‘For What?’ [VIDEO] nothing to pardon Clinton for.

People this is a landmark day in my life, as I actually agree with something that came out of Pelosi's mouth.

So for those of you babbling that Obama should pardon Clinton for a federal crime that she is NOT convicted of.

WAKE UP

I hope he doesn't pardon her. I would like her to live the rest of her miserable life looking over her shoulder and wondering if any more shit will be discovered. Loose lips sink ships, and time has a way of loosening lips. There are a lot of people who know things, and if one domino falls it could start a shit storm for her.

You don't mean "more" shit, unsophisticated Repug goober. You mean "any" shit. So far, you ignorant low-life assfucks have NOTHING.

WAKE UP

You don't mean "more" shit, unsophisticated Repug goober. You mean "any" shit. So far, you ignorant low-life assfucks have NOTHING.

photo.jpg

WAKE UP

Right......and we never landed on the moon, Elvis is still alive, and the evil genius GW Bush planned 911. Who needs reality?

WAKE UP

Right......and we never landed on the moon, Elvis is still alive, and the evil genius GW Bush planned 911. Who needs reality?

Then show me the evidence, goober. It should be easy, even for your dumb Repug ass.

Forum List

Back