OK going to start a thread on this what's the problem with trump? he is a fiscal con a social lib

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What are liberals so scared of?
I said it over and over again Trump was a liberal in social issues like someone my age and a fiscal conservative..

Just because he doesn't have a (D) after his name don't mean he doesn't give a damn about the poor.

I posted this so many times all Trump is: a blue collar guy who happens to be a billionaire.

So whats the democrats problem?

Trump will work with you he doesn't want to fail.. His entire campaign was a Barnum and bailey act he had to go over the top he was up against the strongest GOP contenders I have ever seen and beat them.. He went up against a hostile press and beat them.. He went up against the democrats machine hand picked Hillary and beat them

Now trump is showing his true colors.. He is a damn fiscal conservative and a social liberal..

Discuss.

For sure Trump is a fiscal conservative but everything else is subjective. Any liberal republican could be viewed as a conservative compared to the insane ultra radical Obama executive orders such as those which would have put normal girls in jeopardy by having to share a locker room with a confused boy. The short answer is that the concept of social conservatism has been so under assault by crazy lefties that the modern political structure views evangelical Christians as a freaking threat to society.

At this point, no one really knows what label Trump falls under. So screw the labels. Will just have to watch and see what he does.

His immigration stance - ie, reversing Obama's action on illegal aliens who came here as children and are succeeding in work or school is most certainly not liberal.

What are liberals so scared of?
I said it over and over again Trump was a liberal in social issues like someone my age and a fiscal conservative..

Just because he doesn't have a (D) after his name don't mean he doesn't give a damn about the poor.

I posted this so many times all Trump is: a blue collar guy who happens to be a billionaire.

So whats the democrats problem?

Trump will work with you he doesn't want to fail.. His entire campaign was a Barnum and bailey act he had to go over the top he was up against the strongest GOP contenders I have ever seen and beat them.. He went up against a hostile press and beat them.. He went up against the democrats machine hand picked Hillary and beat them

Now trump is showing his true colors.. He is a damn fiscal conservative and a social liberal..

Discuss.
You're describing the opposite of what Trump is. He wants to impose massive controls on the free market with his tariffs and subsidies, and has pandered shamelessly to social conservatives.

Look up "populism." It is the worst form of government, and it is what Trump has run on.

Where is he a fiscal conservative?!

You guys are really delusional. Building and staffing 1200 mile walls , "rebuilding " the military, throwing millions of illegals into jail.

How is any of that fiscally responsible !? It's money pit after money pit.

At this point, no one really knows what label Trump falls under. So screw the labels. Will just have to watch and see what he does.

His immigration stance - ie, reversing Obama's action on illegal aliens who came here as children and are succeeding in work or school is most certainly not liberal.

I don't want to label you either.. I am 51
A great bull shitter Trump played the game perfectly.. The way I would of played it.

Trump so knows the difference between knowledge and wisdom..

Ya play the game to win then ya play the game to govern and get it your way most of the time.. Hey coyote if I am wrong in 3years I will change my profile to your choice.. A bet is a bet.

A great bull shitter Trump played the game perfectly.. The way I would of played it.

Ya play the game to win then ya play the game to govern and get it your way most of the time.. Hey coyote if I am wrong in 3years I will change my profile to your choice.. A bet is a bet.

I think it's impossible to predict anything, but I do agree - I don't see much real social conservative and I question the fiscal conservative part too...

Does Populism exist outside of Liberal/Conservative ideology?

You guys are really delusional. Building and staffing 1200 mile walls , "rebuilding " the military, throwing millions of illegals into jail.

Did you see any of the 10 trillion dollars in inferstucter that Obama spent?

In fact where did the 10 trillion dollars did Obama spend go?

Oh where oh where did the 10 trillion dollars go?

Yes actually . There were all kinds of road projects wh "recovery act " signs on them.

Stay off those fake news sights .

I think it's impossible to predict anything, but I do agree - I don't see much real social conservative and I question the fiscal conservative part too...

Ahh I have a real soft spot for Nikki

If he picks her for secretary of State that's a game changer for Trump..

He would have to know how hard she worked over seas bringing in jobs for her state.. She was not like Perry of texas and ripped off inner state jobs she went outside the box and went world Wide.

Yes actually . There were all kinds of road projects wh "recovery act " signs on them.

Fake trees and useless fancy light post on roads that already existed kid.. That doesn't even have a driver license?

Those roads?

Fake trees and useless fancy light post on roads that already existed kid.. That doesn't even have a driver license?

Those roads?

Name me moron just one road just one bridge you stupid fuck built with Obama's shovel ready jobs?

Just one..

again how could anyone beat Scott , Perry newt, jeb with out using the Barnum and bailey act..?

If you didn't see through what trump did damn your stupid..

I have seen the scam Trump used all the way it was perfect.

Those roads?

Name me moron just one road just one bridge you stupid fuck built with Obama's shovel ready jobs?

Just one..

Don't you have a google machine ?

http://testimony.ost.dot.gov/ARRAcerts/1511/1511_Certification_022410_AL_02.pdf

Enough deflection : how Ian trump a fiscal conservative ?

We will start to find out who Trump is in January of 2017 until then it's all just theroy and speculation.

You are seeing it right now he is giving interviews.. He said the Clinton's are good people. Which I agree hillary just was an elite dumb ass and had no intention to do any harm.. A stuck up bitch.. But at the end of the day I get Hillary and Bill so does Trump that's why I said for a bit just pardon Hillary.

Does Populism exist outside of Liberal/Conservative ideology?

I think it does Coyote..

Coyote you seen people say in the polls say one way and they voted another..

I think middle class Americans are tired of both sides but they keep on seeing RTW states get jobs. They keep seeing republican governors fighting for them like Nicki..

Yes coyote I so love Nikki

She will become a super star if Trump gives her the job

She is so damned smart.

Forum List

Back