Nancy Pelosi Must Resign

The decision made by 3 million more voters in 2016 was ignored.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:boo_hoo14:

Exactly my reaction when I hear "three million illegals voted".

Could have been 10 million.

popular vote doesn't decide the presidency, the Electoral vote does.

You might want to let Rump know about that. He's the whiny little bitch who keeps sniffing about "I woulda won but but but"

"I woulda won but but but"

He did win.

Then why is he continually whining about "three million illegals"?

Looks like I win.

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

There has been no evidence presented that Donald Trump did any of those things.
He was accused of collaborating with Russians to fix the 2016 election, but
Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her
political opponent in the White House.

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.

Three million illegals did not vote. Anyone telling you that is lying.

Come on now, three million illegal Amish holograms voted while dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany.

You might want to let Rump know about that. He's the whiny little bitch who keeps sniffing about "I woulda won but but but"

He did win.

By cheating.

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.

That's because 98.89% of those were dead people, mentally ill people, illegal people, their dogs, llamas and eaters of Tide Pods.

Hey, don't forget the three million Amish.
They were holograms. Dancing on rooftops.

Hey man.

The Amish burst into flameballs if they dance.

He did win.

Looks like I win.

Didn't know he was whining about them.

I really don't listen to him much.

Didnt' vote for him in 2016, only one I'm likely to vote for in 2020 is Tulsi

He did win.

By cheating.

How did he 'cheat'?

Having far more EV?

That's because 98.89% of those were dead people, mentally ill people, illegal people, their dogs, llamas and eaters of Tide Pods.

Hey, don't forget the three million Amish.
They were holograms. Dancing on rooftops.

Hey man.

The Amish burst into flameballs if they dance.

And the sound of that gives you cancer. Many people are saying that.

Not so. Those 3 Million votes were included in Californicate's Electoral Votes.

The election was 3 years ago, that cannot be undone.

Dr. Brian Klaas, an assistant professor at University College London in England, described Trump's efforts to get Ukraine and China to open spurious investigations that would damage his Democratic rivals politically at the next election as a "massive conspiracy.".
Mulvaney then further admits it: "get over it".

Pelosi is just doing her job as the constitution stipulates.
Its an inquiry. The purpose of inquiry is to gather further evidence.

As far as Mueller couldnt find enough evidence: Mueller faced heavy obstruction, and documented that obstruction along with the crimes he did manage to uncover even with all that obstruction.

He did win.

Looks like I win.

When did you discover you were a libtard?

Is Breitbart linking to USMB?

The loonies just keep flooding in.

Kinda cool. Like watching cartoons.

Da fuck?
I thought I was on ignore.

Freakin' liar.

Typical Trumpster. Intellectual honesty not a priority.

:rolleyes:

I took you off to kick your teeth in

By the way partisan hack..

Trumpster? You're a fckn fraud hack.... everyone knows it.

Let's dance left loon and I'll expose you...but sadly for you anyone a degree right of center already knows

He did win.

Looks like I win.

When did you discover you were a libtard?

Only one on either side showing a lick of sense.

(and she's cute)

They lost so it's not fair.

I see this routinely in my job, btw. Mostly from first graders. I mean this completely seriously.

Seems you're the one that doesn't understand the Constitution. They're at the evidence gathering stage now. She's just doing her job. If Trump actually did his, instead of tweeting nonsense all night, we wouldn't be at this point. Don't blame her, if he keeps shooting himself in the foot.

Is Breitbart linking to USMB?

The loonies just keep flooding in.

Kinda cool. Like watching cartoons.

Da fuck?
I thought I was on ignore.

Freakin' liar.

Typical Trumpster. Intellectual honesty not a priority.

:rolleyes:

I took you off to kick your teeth in

By the way partisan hack..

Trumpster? You're a fckn fraud hack.... everyone knows it.

Let's dance left loon and I'll expose you...but sadly for you anyone a degree right of center already knows
Oooh, so angry.

You were just exposed as a liar. It's not like I was surprised.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back