Nancy Pelosi claims the Dems will keep the House. Is she lying, or do Dems have a big steal in mind, because all the polls contradict her.

What does she know that no one else does?

The polls do not support her predictio….so why is she saying it? Is she just lying?
She has to lie to the computer tech billionnaires or they will not support the Democrats. I'm surprised that people that wealthy would tolerate her nonstop lies unless she releases their secrets if they don't pay up.

Elon Musk has already evened the score by making sure twitter plays fair. I hope his good will wins the truth this time, come what may. Somehow, some day, the good Democrats will know their own party is a pay-as-you-go proposition, and they will likely form a different party or out of respect for the Republicans' code of telling the truth as they know it, will join us for our allegiance to patriotic causes. All along, we as Republicans have had liberal people among us who strive to make life good for other people, but know you have to work hard to help fund those who tell the truth or say nothing out of propriety for not leaking information that would give international enemies a map to any weakness that could bring about a catastrophe to our fellow Americans.

There are 8 million new voters who turned 18. They are overwhelmingly Democratic. They are overwhelmingly opposed to bans on abortion. They are showing up to vote in record numbers.
I see you didn't post any links proving your post.
Maybe that because early votes are mostly Republican.
Should I say "more energized" Republican voters.

2016 proved the polls were useless. You prove you are with each post.
Then why are you wingnuts citing polls?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're in for a rude awakening. The polls don't count these young voters, because they can't. Mobile phones, VPN, and a host of other factors make polling young people difficult.

My goodness.

A complete nothing who nobody has ever hear of said something on social media.

Well, that sure proves it!!

The R's will take both sides of congress.
And then will contest some others that they will claim to be stolen by the Dems.

That's my nearly completely unbiased prediction of the election. Other than by bias of hoping that Biden's war is defunded by the Republican majority.

It's a long shot for the American right taking an antiwar stance, but it's better than no hope and the possibility of nuclear war.

I see you didn't post any links proving your post.
Maybe that because early votes are mostly Republican.
Should I say "more energized" Republican voters.
Did you somehow miss this?
4i6Ckte.gif

Did you somehow miss this?
Nancy's fantasy has nothing to do with the post I replied to.

Here is your post again:
"There are 8 million new voters who turned 18. They are overwhelmingly Democratic. They are overwhelmingly opposed to bans on abortion. They are showing up to vote in record numbers."

My post said that early voting is mostly REPUBLICAN. Showing you that you and Nancy are grasping at imaginary straws.

There are 8 million new voters who turned 18. They are overwhelmingly Democratic. They are overwhelmingly opposed to bans on abortion. They are showing up to vote in record numbers.
so how would you know that? this should be good.

Nancy's fantasy has nothing to do with the post I replied to.

Here is your post again:
"There are 8 million new voters who turned 18. They are overwhelmingly Democratic. They are overwhelmingly opposed to bans on abortion. They are showing up to vote in record numbers."

My post said that early voting is mostly REPUBLICAN. Showing you that you and Nancy are grasping at imaginary straws.
well dude, the demofks did get 250,000 ballots out in mail in ballots for PA, that have no justification for being sent out.

well dude, the demofks did get 250,000 ballots out in mail in ballots for PA, that have no justification for being sent out.
I heard from a guy in the know, that we'll have a hung election and a civil war.

Given how crappy Biden's economy is, don't count on those new young voters being primarily Democrats.

Forum List

Back