Nancy Pelosi claims the Dems will keep the House. Is she lying, or do Dems have a big steal in mind, because all the polls contradict her.

1667584759443.png

IMO? It will be a wash.

It will be a yes/no type result. Establishmentarians will win, and the populists will lose.

Given that we are moving into the age of the global technocracy, looking at it as a R/D equation, rather than a globalist/nationalist- populist/elitists type contest, is more the proper way to view this.

Sure, some D's and R's will win, but which party, in the end, that controls congress, will largely be irrelevant. They will largely still follow the global agenda. I don't see that changing. They will still play stupid partisan games to distract everyone from what is really going on, and what is really important.

The Gaslighting of the Masses​

Either way, it will be a victory for the WEF and the WHO, and more of all the other frauds, the people of this nation have had to endure the past two years.

I don't expect any of that to change.

Our freedoms and liberties WILL, inevitably, continue to be taken away.

My prediction of a R win on both sides of congress isn't what I'm hoping for.

The most dangerous result would be a Dem win against some of the 'crazy' R's running. That will ensure that the mechanisms that are needed to restore those stolen by the Democrats are pursued.

In any case there's going to be blood and it's just a matter of hoping that it's not as bad as is expected by many Americans.

I can see a Dem crazy with an AR15 being set off, and then that bringing the obvious revenge killings.

It's better to discuss the possibilities as opposed to not accepting the peril involved for those who remain peaceful.

Stay aware of the possibilities and stay safe!

IMO? It will be a wash.

It will be a yes/no type result. Establishmentarians will win, and the populists will lose.

Given that we are moving into the age of the global technocracy, looking at it as a R/D equation, rather than a globalist/nationalist- populist/elitists type contest, is more the proper way to view this.

Sure, some D's and R's will win, but which party, in the end, that controls congress, will largely be irrelevant. They will largely still follow the global agenda. I don't see that changing. They will still play stupid partisan games to distract everyone from what is really going on, and what is really important.

Either way, it will be a victory for the WEF and the WHO, and more of all the other frauds, the people of this nation have had to endure the past two years.

Now Iam going to go committ suicide in my brothers garage with his Tesla. Goodbye cruel world.

Last edited:
IMO? It will be a wash.

I think you're being logical but not considering how the result will spell out Trump's future.
If it's not a convincing win for the R's, Trump has no future. The state will be energized and will crucify him.

An R win will energize Trump and he will proclaim himself a candidate for 24. All government action against him will be dropped because the state will be too intimidated to continue it.

I think you're being logical but not considering how the result will spell out Trump's future.
If it's not a convincing win for the R's, Trump has no future. The state will be energized and will crucify him.

An R win will energize Trump and he will proclaim himself a candidate for 24. All government action against him will be dropped because the state will be too intimidated to continue it.
The "state" does not decide what we do. This is not Canada ruled by Castro Jr.

She’s wrong, but you completely speculating on some kind of conspiracy based on this quote alone is absolutely stupid.

She’s probably saying this so that democrat voters will not lose confidence in choosing to vote. The senate is technically a toss up so dems need all the votes they can get in case they do win the senate. Will they actually win the senate? There isn’t good reason to believe that but perhaps. The House is all but guaranteed to go to republicans.
The Democrats blatantly stole the 2020 Presidential election.

When one of the Democrat fat cat party bosses says they will not lose the House in 2022 then we had better listen to her.

The Democrats know how to create fraudulent ballots and they have success doing it.

They already have fraudulent ballots already boxed up and ready to go where the need be.

I suspect they will steal the Senate seats in Pennsylvania and Georgia and other states. The House will be a little harder to steal because of districting but those shitheads will find a way.

Democrats are lying thieving scumbags and like all Leftest that beleive in "any means necessary".

Last edited:

When one of the Democrat fat cat party bosses says they will not lose the House in 2020 then we had better listen to her.

The Democrats know how to create fraudulent ballots and they have success doing it.

They already have fraudulent ballots already boxed up and ready to go where the need be.

I suspect they will steal the Senate seats in Pennsylvania and Georgia and other states. The House will be a little harder to steal because of districting but those shitheads will find a way.

Democrats are lying thieving scumbags and like all Leftest that beleive in "any means necessary".
Again, your OPINIONS...aren't fact. I find it amusing that just days ago, you were crowing about a "red wave". What happened? You gonna let a little old lady buffalo you? :)

When one of the Democrat fat cat party bosses says they will not lose the House in 2020 then we had better listen to her.

You're a confirmed racist and you've admitted it yourself.

That will always have to be considered to be influencing your opinions.

In fact it's very unlikely that the 'shithead' dems will find any way.

If you're a member of the Klan, the time has come when it's safe to declare it so.

What does she know that no one else does?

The polls do not support her prediction….so why is she saying it? Is she just lying?
She probably believes it. Many in California think the recall of Gavin Newsom in California would go through but Nancy was quite sure it would not. And sure enough it didn't. What did she know? That vote itself was odd.

The official account was roughly 61% to retain him, i.e. he would not be recalled.
But in the simultaneous vote on the same ballot as to who would replace him as governor, Republicans got 61% of that vote. Larry Elder got over 48% by himself.

I'm not into conspiracy theories but that looks really strange to me.

And then in 2020 Hillary told Uncle Joe that under no circumstances, no matter how far he seemed to be behind, he should not concede the election. What did she know?

What does Nancy know now?

I guess we'll see maybe by Thanksgiving or Christmas because we're being advised, all by Democrats, that it will likely take many days after election day to know the winner in many of the races.

Keep telling yourself the economy is crappy while President Biden keeps adding jobs. 🤣

If your belief that Biden's imaginary job-creation is what's going to determine the outcome of the midterm elections, you're in for a rude awakening, pal. The jobs have been there all along, any decrease in the unemployment numbers is a natural occurrence after coming out of the COVID shutdowns. That would have happened no matter who had been elected in 2020.

What's really going to kill you guys and girls is the economy. Even those people who have jobs realize how much harder they're having to work to keep up with inflation and high prices. Simply telling them "Well duhhhh inflation is a global thing" isn't going to get any sympathy from working families who are having to do without the things they had three years ago, or struggle to keep what they have.

It is the economy, stupid. And regardless of the glib economic numbers this administration is fudging, Biden's economy is shit, compared to Trump's pre-pandemic economy. People aren't so stupid that they don't remember those years.

She probably believes it. Many in California think the recall of Gavin Newsom in California would go through but Nancy was quite sure it would not. And sure enough it didn't. What did she know? That vote itself was odd.

The official account was roughly 61% to retain him, i.e. he would not be recalled.
But in the simultaneous vote on the same ballot as to who would replace him as governor, Republicans got 61% of that vote. Larry Elder got over 48% by himself.

I'm not into conspiracy theories but that looks really strange to me.

And then in 2020 Hillary told Uncle Joe that under no circumstances, no matter how far he seemed to be behind, he should not concede the election. What did she know?

What does Nancy know now?

I guess we'll see maybe by Thanksgiving or Christmas because we're being advised, all by Democrats, that it will likely take many days after election day to know the winner in many of the races.

That is why I am concerned a huge DEMOCRAT election fraud network is working to keep the House Dem.

Forum List

Back