Is a Red Tsunami Coming?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Democrats will lose every branch of government on Wednesday morning. They will lose bigly. They squandered 2 years demonizing their political opponents for their massive failures. Everyone is much worse off today than they were 2 years ago.

On the State-level some Judiciary and a number of Executive along with Legislative seats are being voted on.

At the Federal Level, just the Congree.
"Congress" is Two Houses. The SC is appointed. Hopefully Mr Potatohead won't have an opportunity to change that

Democrats will lose every branch of government on Wednesday morning. They will lose bigly. They squandered 2 years demonizing their political opponents for their massive failures. Everyone is much worse off today than they were 2 years ago.

Yes but at least 20% of the country either just doesn't care (too well off) or so brainwashed that they still worry more about climate change, abortion being under control of their own state and transgender rights than they are putting food on the table and being able to keep the lights on. And another 20% are just very confused.

They squandered 2 years demonizing their political opponents for their massive failures.
I can't believe they managed to make this many mistakes. The actions they took, whoever the hell is in control, were crafted carefully to do the maximum damage to our economy, our society, and our global reputation. The Dems stole an election (a coup) and they went to work systematically to take this nation down in a controlled (sort of) demolition. I'm not certain there will even BE an election in 2024. All I can say is the average Democrats in my part of the world would do well to leave no identifying signs that they helped destroy our lives.

POTUS is not on the ballot,,,

In a way it is. As soon as the next GOP congress hits the ground running, the first thing they will do is impeach the stuttering fuck. Then likely impeach Kameltoe too because she could be worse. That leaves the GOP speaker who can be anyone. Maybe even The Donald.

Jack, I always figured South Park was your speed and likely taken from direct dealings with you and your kin! Thanks for confirming it.
Seriously? Someone involved in psychology doesn't "get" South Park? You MUST be a boomer.
Geez Freaky, they had Trump in a bullseye back in 2016. It's scary how dead on they were. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes but at least 20% of the country either just doesn't care (too well off) or so brainwashed that they still worry more about climate change, abortion being under control of their own state and transgender rights than they are putting food on the table and being able to keep the lights on. And another 20% are just very confused.
If you watch the video you'll see Democrats are claiming Republicans in power means their children are gonna die! 😂

I guess we're gonna abort their children 😂

Oh yes, a Red Tsunami is coming.... it's almost here! Bless America!:clap:

1667956743494.png

So far definitely not a 'Red Wave', not the one predicted. Control of the House and Senate are still up for grabs.

Some Democrat scimbags like Whittmer still have a job for whatever unknown reason...

Pa pulled a 'Biden' by electing a cognitively impaired lib. Republicans could have run a stronger candidate, but still -WTF?

For all the exit poll reporting and reports from major media of how economic conditions, struggling,and frustration by Americans bringing them out to vote, again, this hasn't been the 'Red Wave' even Democrats voiced they expected.

Forum List

Back