Nancy Pelosi calls for "uprisings" across the country

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Uh, yeah. And she and other Dims did much more to incite people as well. Real incitement, not faux-incitement.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wasn't so clear in a recent press conference.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico.

The California Democrat’s weekly press briefing veered into explosive territory when the subject of illegal immigration came up. Mrs. Pelosi said there may be “uprisings” over children who are separated at the U.S. southern border when asylum seekers decide not to arrive at a proper checkpoint.

“I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that they defend,” she said. “It’s a horrible thing, and I don’t see any prospect for legislation here.”

Not sure what this website is, but FYI Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House not House Minority Leader. the Democrats are the Majority in the House. Pretty unprofessional looking news site.

House Minority Leader
Nancy Pelosi wasn't so clear in a recent press conference.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico.

The California Democrat’s weekly press briefing veered into explosive territory when the subject of illegal immigration came up. Mrs. Pelosi said there may be “uprisings” over children who are separated at the U.S. southern border when asylum seekers decide not to arrive at a proper checkpoint.

“I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that they defend,” she said. “It’s a horrible thing, and I don’t see any prospect for legislation here.”

Not sure what this website is, but FYI Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House not House Minority Leader. the Democrats are the Majority in the House. Pretty unprofessional looking news site.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wasn't so clear in a recent press conference.

Nancy Pelosi was House minority leader on June 14, 2018, which is the date of the article :disbelief:

Uh, yeah. And she and other Dims did much more to incite people as well. Real incitement, not faux-incitement.

I agree with you and appreciate the effort to expose democrat hypocrisy. The thing is, the democrats don't give shit one if their extreme hypocrisy is exposed.

I suppose the most efficacious message I am trying to get at it is here in America of today we are beyond the point of being able to politick our way out of this situation. The election was effectively rigged, stolen. The democrats and many RHINOs openly celebrate their criminality and enrich themselves at our expense. Frankly, there's only one way out . . . and it is neither through voting nor political negotiations.

Maybe she means there should be uprisings over stupid sanctuary city laws that
allow illegal immigrants with felonies to be protected from deportation.
Are people like her held responsible for those killed by sanctuary city laws that fly in the face of
FEDERAL LAW?
I've been hearing from Democrats all day about rule of law, yet when they decide to ignore federal laws its just OK.

Forum List

Back