Name ONE THING You Can Do For Free...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... you can't.

There is NOTHING, anyone can do in this period in time that is ultimately "free."

It ALL costs money.

Last edited:
None of the above folks.... because if you're not alive, you wouldn't be doing any of those things, and to stay alive, you have to eat, and that costs money.

You can't even BREATH for free.

And snuggy, you're a slack jawed, mouth breathing, moron piece of drop out trailer trash pig shit, but have a nice day... :lol:

Last edited:
go cry on the shoulders of your capitalista masters, bitch. did FOOD all of a sudden stop being FREE in Nov 08?

go find a stick, some string and steal a fucking paperclip to make a hook, dude. Go fishing.

Well, I'd like to think taking a walk through nature trails is free....that's why I moved here...

My wild turkeys are back, feeding from what falls from my bird feeders, saw the first one yesterday! My wild plum and apple trees are coming in to bloom...every bird imaginable is showing up at my feeders, yellow, blue, red, brown, grey....you name it, they are all happy and flying all over the place between trees getting leaves in the yard! I see this as FREE beauty! :)

It took money or bartering, to feed yourself since agriculture became part of our history...no more hunters/gatherers... ended the day of truely being free if that's what you are getting at....?

None of the above folks.... because if you're not alive, you wouldn't be doing any of those things, and to stay alive, you have to eat, and that costs money.

And snuggy, you're a slack jawed, mouth breathing, moron piece of drop out trailer trash pig shit, but have a nice day... :lol:

Was there any surgery needed to turn from biker to biker bitch?

go cry on the shoulders of your capitalista masters, bitch. did FOOD all of a sudden stop being FREE in Nov 08?

go find a stick, some string and steal a fucking paperclip to make a hook, dude. Go fishing.

Well homogun... you snotty little whore, having a bad day are we? Don't like it when you can't prove the big, bad Pale Rider wrong?

Well I'm saaawwwy little guy... go tell your mama you need a hug.

SNUGGY.... my toothless, white trash, internet idiot, pool toy.... have you run out of beer already and your undies are up your crack? Well, see if your neighbor will loan you another ten bucks.

SNUGGY.... my toothless, white trash, internet idiot, pool toy.... have you run out of beer already and your undies are up your crack? Well, see if your neighbor will loan you another ten bucks.

Don't really drink beer which is odd for an Irishman but I'll eat your lunch.

Well homogun... you snotty little whore, having a bad day are we? Don't like it when you can't prove the big, bad Pale Rider wrong?

Your statement doesn't even make sense, Pole Rider.. FOOD ISNT FREE? NO SHIT!

:lol:

:thup:

Sounds like you've been deepthroating the exhaust pipe a bit too much lately. Maybe your cheap, pussy ass should go find another job if the minimal cost of even the cheapest activities have grown beyond your honey-hole meat trolling down at the Y.

Troll with the best of them and derail and turn every thread into a flame fest!

Good things to strive for buddies!:clap2:

... you can't.

There is NOTHING, anyone can do in this period in time that is ultimately "free."

It ALL costs money.

It doesn't cost me anything to volunteer at the Ballard(North Seattle) Food bank.

Oh did I mention that you are a liar today?

Don't really drink beer which is odd for an Irishman but I'll eat your lunch.

Your statement doesn't even make sense, Pole Rider.. FOOD ISNT FREE? NO SHIT!

:lol:

:thup:

Sounds like you've been deepthroating the exhaust pipe a bit too much lately. Maybe your cheap, pussy ass should go find another job if the minimal cost of even the cheapest activities have grown beyond your honey-hole meat trolling down at the Y.

How about jerk-off! Its fun and free! :lol:

Why is this reply not suprising? Hey gstring..I need more neg reps.

Troll with the best of them and derail and turn every thread into a flame fest!

Good things to strive for buddies!:clap2:

... you can't.

It ALL costs money.

It doesn't cost me anything to volunteer at the Ballard(North Seattle) Food bank.

Oh did I mention that you are a liar today?

How about jerk-off! Its fun and free! :lol:

Why is this reply not suprising? Hey gstring..I need more neg reps.

"Volunteering at a food bank" derailed this thread?

and you jacking off didn't?

Oh OK ... It might take a few minutes to digest that logic.

Scratch my dog's ears. She wasn't free but she was cheap. $37.50 and that included spaying, shots and a dog license. Good deal!

Forum List

Back