Name 5 things that you're glad that Trump has done so far

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch
Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh
USMCA
Addressing border security
Tax cuts
Taking on China
Getting Nato allies to pay more
Yes,yes,no not done, no nothing yet, no too general, no he didn't do it.
USMCA not done is on Congress he's done his part walls bariers what ever you want to call are being done, not to general to me. The question in your OP title is name five things meaning we the other posters are glad Trump has done not five things we are glad Trump has done pending your approval or acceptence.

Trump signs bipartisan IRS reform bill

Trump just signed a bipartisan bill to confront the opioid epidemic

Trump signs sweeping criminal justice bill
800.jpeg

WASHINGTON (AP) — With a government shutdown just hours away, President Donald Trump on Friday signed rare bipartisan legislation addressing concerns with the criminal justice system.

Trump signs bipartisan federal animal cruelty bill into law

Bipartisan bill aimed at fighting sickle cell disease signed into law by Trump
"We’re really excited about the possibilities it will present for families and organizations across the country," one prominent advocate said.
Bipartisan bill aimed at fighting sickle cell disease signed into law
Nope, I'm looking for things that Trump came up with, not signing in other people's work.

iu

IOW, you got pawned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Beating Clinton
2. Beating Clinton
3. Beating Clinton
4. Beating Clinton
5. Driving progressive imbeciles insane³

Yeah... I really didn't expect him to defeat the sociopath hag, much less roll back 95% of the meat puppet faggot's horrific "legacy", which amounted to flushing a fetid turd. I didn't expect him to reverse course on the climate hoax, which has helped a lot, nor did I believe he would undo any of the obozocare disaster. I didn't believe any of the border would get attention, much less any new barriers, nor did I expect the economy to suddenly flourish like a bull that was released from the White House china cabinet.

I really was just happy and optimistic when hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

God I love saying that still....

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

tenor.gif

Hitlery lost....

source.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

source.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

1. Beating Clinton
2. Beating Clinton
3. Beating Clinton
4. Beating Clinton
5. Driving progressive imbeciles insane³

Yeah... I really didn't expect him to do defeat the sociopath hag, much less roll back 95% of the meat puppet faggot's horrific "legacy", which amounted to flushing a fetid turd. I didn't expect him to reverse course on the climate hoax, which has helped a lot, nor did I believe he would undo any of the obozocare disaster. I didn't believe any of the border would get attention, much less any new barriers, nor did I expect the economy to suddenly flourish like a bull that was released from the White House china cabinet.

I really was just happy and optimistic when hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

God I love saying that still....

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

tenor.gif

Hitlery lost....

source.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif

Hitlery lost....

source.gif

Hitlery lost....

giphy.gif
Yup.
No list needed as even if Trump didn't accomplish anything else, it prevented that hag from bringing us further down the road of regressive policy.

Beating Clinton
Going after china
Refugee policies
"Asylum" policies
Neil Gorsuch
- 5 things I dont like
Debt
Deficit
Not strong enough on immigration
Flip flopping all the time. More or less speaking before thinking.
Immaturity
China: he imposed tariffs on Americans, that's it. You're happy about that?
What refugee and asylum policies?
What's a Neil Gorsuch and what did he do?

You're just a trolling asshole for the left so you're really not interested in any input on policy unless just too stupid to see it for your yourself so just cut the crap already, lamebrain.

Beating Clinton
Going after china
Refugee policies
"Asylum" policies
Neil Gorsuch
- 5 things I dont like
Debt
Deficit
Immaturity

There lies the difference between dudes like us, and the bed wetters.

Nothing their meat puppet faggot messiah did could be perceived as anything short of divine...

People who oppose collectivist bed wetters do not adhere to "leaders" because we're aware all human beings, especially political whores are deficient, deserve scrutiny, and should be questioned and held accountable.

Moonbats are vacuous drones who may as well be born without a frontal lobe. They're a malignancy that natural selection needs to hurry up and deal with.

BTW... All Trump really has to do is make you bed wetters wail and soil yet another mattress, and the rest of us know it's something he's done that benefits the country as a whole.

You libs are nothing but parasitic worms in a marxist turd.

And if you say something like "the economy", or "the stock market" say what Trump did to make it better.
And you're all going to say he beat Hilary, but I'm looking for policy, and winning an election isn't policy.

1. SCOTUS Picks
2. Changing Fed Employee Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed workforce
3. Pulled most of the troops out of Syria
4. Signed the Hong Kong bill.

that is all I can come up with off the top of my head
5. DID NOT START A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like I tell everyone, the bar has been set soooo low, all Trump had to do was not start a war and oversee a good economy because this has not been done in the last half century by a President.

There, was that so hard?

And if you say something like "the economy", or "the stock market" say what Trump did to make it better.
And you're all going to say he beat Hilary, but I'm looking for policy, and winning an election isn't policy.
I have some...

At least stopped the escalation of troops in the ME. He did so out of cowardice of course. But the net result is that fewer American soldiers are dying over there. He failed to bring them home which sucks but. The de-escalation is a plus.

He proposed to make drug companies and hospitals present up front pricing. Of course he failed to follow through. Which is another failure. But it’s still a good idea.

His judicial nominees haven’t been the holy terrors I expected.

His blobness has largely exiled himself from public view so we don’t see him a lot on sports and entertainment programs which is a big plus.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Donates salary to charity.
Donates $400,000. Increases spending by more than $800 billion, and runs trillion dollar deficits.

Russian Bot - Ignore

the truth hurts your little head, doesn't it?
That the account is a Russian Bot?

You know better than that. He has been on this forum since 2011, he has 100 times as many anti-Obama post as he does anti-Trump. He has been consistent in his message the whole time on this forum...he is against deficit spending and tax expenditures.

You are normally better than some stupid Russian bot accusation. Given your inconsistent postings, you are more apt to be a russian bot
He is consistently causing discord. Notice he never responds to my posts. Since I outed him. Come on Gator you’re smarter than this.

Donates salary to charity.
Donates $400,000. Increases spending by more than $800 billion, and runs trillion dollar deficits.

Russian Bot - Ignore

the truth hurts your little head, doesn't it?
That the account is a Russian Bot?

You know better than that. He has been on this forum since 2011, he has 100 times as many anti-Obama post as he does anti-Trump. He has been consistent in his message the whole time on this forum...he is against deficit spending and tax expenditures.

You are normally better than some stupid Russian bot accusation. Given your inconsistent postings, you are more apt to be a russian bot
Even now he won’t engage me. I busted him and and he ran for the hills. He made up some story about his kid too just to cover his tracks. LoL. Don’t know if he is Russian but he is definitely foreign and causing chaos here on purpose.

Funny how we are all going to name 5 solid things he has done......leaving this moron with no room to complain...
I was just curious because on Facebook I asked some Trumpians to name 5 things and they couldn't name even one, lol. But ya, now I see what you peeps liked. That's all.

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch
Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh
USMCA
Addressing border security
Tax cuts
Taking on China
Getting Nato allies to pay more
Yes,yes,no not done, no nothing yet, no too general, no he didn't do it.
USMCA not done is on Congress he's done his part walls bariers what ever you want to call are being done, not to general to me. The question in your OP title is name five things meaning we the other posters are glad Trump has done not five things we are glad Trump has done pending your approval or acceptence.
Ya, but something as general as taking on China isn't a policy, the policy with China is that he put tariffs on their goods.

800.jpeg

WASHINGTON (AP) — With a government shutdown just hours away, President Donald Trump on Friday signed rare bipartisan legislation addressing concerns with the criminal justice system.

Bipartisan bill aimed at fighting sickle cell disease signed into law by Trump
"We’re really excited about the possibilities it will present for families and organizations across the country," one prominent advocate said.
Bipartisan bill aimed at fighting sickle cell disease signed into law
Nope, I'm looking for things that Trump came up with, not signing in other people's work.

iu

IOW, you got pawned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just curious what Trump himself had actually done that his supporters liked, that's all.

Beating Clinton
Going after china
Refugee policies
"Asylum" policies
Neil Gorsuch
- 5 things I dont like
Debt
Deficit
Immaturity
China: he imposed tariffs on Americans, that's it. You're happy about that?
What refugee and asylum policies?
What's a Neil Gorsuch and what did he do?

You're just a trolling asshole for the left so you're really not interested in any input on policy unless just too stupid to see it for your yourself so just cut the crap already, lamebrain.
I was just curious to see what his supporters liked that he did, that's all. No trolling... this time. :biggrin:

Tax cuts/reform that boosted the economy as expected.

Forum List

Back