Nadler Plans House ANOTHER Beatup on President Trump Over Roger Stone's Commutation

Nadler needs a damn good bitch slap to knock a little of that TDS out of him. That pie face penguin cuck is half out of his fucking mind with Trump hate.

This is all for show, just to make him feel good, because his bill would have to go through the senate and then be signed by President Trump to be a law anyway, and none of that is ever going to happen.

The guy is a class A ass clown.

Even if President Trump were to sign such a bill, "ex post facto " laws are prohibited in the Constitution, and the Constitution doesn't authorize Congress to limit the right of the President to pardon anyone. It might be interesting for the President to sign it and watch the next Democrat president try to weasel out of it.
Exactly, so I wonder how sawed off Nads would like it if President Trump decided to write an EO limiting the power of congress?

Nadler is an extreme IDIOT, and he is obsessed with the president. He has about as extreme of a case of TDS as there is.

Nadler's hatred and jealousy of Donald Trump goes way back of course.

Back in the day, Trump proposed numerous tremendous real estate projects in Nadler's congressional district.

Nadler always opposed them, probably because he felt he was entitled to a kickback on them. Trump beat his ass on them every time
If I was Trump, I'd sell everything I had in NY. I'd divest everything I had in that state's American citizens. It's in the top taxed states in America, and ranked as one of the worst to do business in. If I was a billionaire, I'd live and base my operations out of SD.
President Trump has strong ties in NYC, and he loves the state. He will not lift a finger to hurt any American citizen, and if I know President Trump, he will be able to save New York for America when the Democrats out west try to destroy the Union and bale like they did in 1860 by firing on Fort Sumpter.
I Know Trump likes NYC, although I can't figure out why. And why are you telling me he won't lift a finger to hurt any American citizen? Did I say he would?

Trump can't save NY, it's gone. He's only one man, and even though he's a billionaire, he doesn't have enough power to undo the BRAIN DEAD leftist America hating radicals head fuck that all live there, it just won't happen.

And the only way we're going to ever straighten out the democrats is a war. They're already at war. Conservatives just haven't started to fight back yet, and I mean with the same intensity and violence. When we do, democrats are going to finally realize that they woke the sleeping giant, and now there's hell to pay.
007: "Did I say he would?"​
Of course not. You're one of the most loyal American veterans that I know by what you write. I'm regret if I came across any other way that pure gratitude for your service to your country and your great loyalty to the Constitution and for people who do what is right for this nation. In fact, I thank you for your service.​

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump needs to take these rats out ..
If he does, it will be with the truth and in accordance with the laws written in the Constitution, in accordance with good fiscal plans for the American people, and what is in conjunction with the powers he has as Commander in Chief of this nation, given him by the voters in 2016, and likely again in 2020.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be held accountable for the communization of America she is planning on executing in the near future.

I remind the Houses of Congress of a law that needs to refresh their memories of what America has gone through with following WWII:
The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United Stateslegislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.​
Effective: August 24, 1954​
Enacted by: the 83rd United States Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954​
This is bull shit, no American should be lynched! That’s what they are doing. Enough is enough..Now I know why Russia poison certain people

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee plans new law forbidding President Trump to commute Roger Stone's sentence.
House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures.

“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”

How does the commutation of Roger Stone's sentence protect President Trump and his family at all? Nadler isn't making any sense.

Whether Roger Stone is locked away in a dungeon for the rest of his life or not, doesn't impact his committee or anyone else's ability to "investigate" any of the Trumps.

I believe, as Roger stone said, and as he was indicted for, he lied to investigators and congress, about the President' s knowledge on the Wikileaks stolen emails..... for the President.....

The president swore under oath via deposition questions that he answered, that he did not get a heads up on whatever emails were going to be released that day....

Roger lied for him, saying he gave him no heads up.

And Trump commuted his sentence, for lying for him.

It was important for Stone to lie about it, because the President lied under oath about it.... committed perjury.... another, impeachable offense.

Since you think you have all of the answers, there is no need to investigate, which was Nadler's excuse for this bullshit legislation.

Nadlers legislation is to prevent future President's abuse...

Oh? Nadler's legislation is to abuse President Trump in the future if he can get away with it in any way, shape, or form. He's done it before and he will do it again if he can continue his treasonous conspiracies against President Trump.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee plans new law forbidding President Trump to commute Roger Stone's sentence.
"House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”​
"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures."​
“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”​

If that happens, Obama's over 1900 pardons should be null and void. Put them back in jail.

House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures.

“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”

How does the commutation of Roger Stone's sentence protect President Trump and his family at all? Nadler isn't making any sense.

Whether Roger Stone is locked away in a dungeon for the rest of his life or not, doesn't impact his committee or anyone else's ability to "investigate" any of the Trumps.

I believe, as Roger stone said, and as he was indicted for, he lied to investigators and congress, about the President' s knowledge on the Wikileaks stolen emails..... for the President.....

The president swore under oath via deposition questions that he answered, that he did not get a heads up on whatever emails were going to be released that day....

It was important for Stone to lie about it, because the President lied under oath about it.... committed perjury.... another, impeachable offense.

Since you think you have all of the answers, there is no need to investigate, which was Nadler's excuse for this bullshit legislation.

What did trump abuse?

His pardon, commuting powers....

Dangling pardons/ commutations to those covering up, presidential criminal actions, is an abuse of presidential power.....

Comey and his bunch lied under oath. But we see which side they are on.

What did trump abuse?

Dangling pardons/ commutations to those covering up, presidential criminal actions, is an abuse of presidential power.....

Obama let over 1900 out of jail, so we should rearrest them?

What did trump abuse?

What "PRESIDENTIAL CRIMINAL ACTIONS, and ABUSE OF POWER?"

Trump needs to take these rats out ..
If he does, it will be with the truth and in accordance with the laws written in the Constitution, in accordance with good fiscal plans for the American people, and what is in conjunction with the powers he has as Commander in Chief of this nation, given him by the voters in 2016, and likely again in 2020.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be held accountable for the communization of America she is planning on executing in the near future.

I remind the Houses of Congress of a law that needs to refresh their memories of what America has gone through with following WWII:
The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United Stateslegislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.​
Effective: August 24, 1954​
Enacted by: the 83rd United States Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954​
This is bull shit, no American should be lynched! That’s what they are doing. Enough is enough..Now I know why Russia poison certain people
How would holding Nancy Pelosi accountable for attempting to foist communism - removal of guns (2nd Amendment no-no), encouraging chaos (Boshevik mechanism to make people unhappy with the top leader in the country, who in Russia was murdered along with his wife and about a dozen of his children).

Russia poisons people Putin hates, from what I've read coming out of Great Britain where Russian operatives poisoned a person who was critical of their country.

Communism doesn't accept any criticism whatever, because if someone proved their case against a communistic state, it would become very unpopular. Communists have no intention of being made unpopular, and they will kill anyone who attempts to make them unpopular.

Why would Democrats, wanton for totalitarian power in accordance with their socio-communism sham, be any different than what History (which they destroy whenever possible) tells the truth on Communism.

"House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”​
"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures."​
“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”​

Little fat man Nadler is a joke. How can people elect this miserable piece of shit to the House? His district must be full of some retarded, ignorant, nincompoops.

• Thanks

What did trump abuse?

Lol tds

What did trump abuse?

What part are you intentionally ignoring?

Roger Stone was convicted of 7 felonies, by a 12 man jury of his peers, for lying under oath, about the President, to protect the President.

Presidents pardoning criminals that help themselves beat a criminal indictment, is an abuse of presidential power.

Pardoning and commutation power by any president, is not for personal criminal cover-up use....

The president is not above the law.

What did trump abuse?

Democrats little tushes when he spanked them in 2016. He's going to put a knee on their throats in 2020.

What did trump abuse?

Roger Stone was convicted of 7 felonies, by a 12 man jury of his peers, for lying under oath, about the President, to protect the President.

Presidents pardoning criminals that help themselves beat a criminal indictment, is an abuse of presidential power.

Pardoning and commutation power by any president, is not for personal criminal use....

There was juror misconduct. You need to stop your fake news

What did trump abuse?

Pardoning and commutation power by any president, is not for personal criminal use....

And Stone is not below it. He was convicted with evidence gathered from falsely acquired FISA warrants based on a faked dossier obtained by Clinton campaign from Russia. Blame the FBI, Obama and Hillary for this not Trump.

What did trump abuse?

Pardoning and commutation power by any president, is not for personal criminal cover-up use....

He was set up, they wanted him to lie about Trump and he wouldn't do it. Comey and his buddies lied under oath, why aren't they in jail?

If that happens, Obama's over 1900 pardons should be null and void. Put them back in jail.

I'm not sure we can do that, jknowgood. It would be against the Constitution, and Republicans are not into cancelling the Presidential power of the pardon. It, as I know it is absolute, even if former President Barack Obama took his pardoning to the extremes. His model was Clinton, who profited immensely from several of his pardoning wealthy people. Bill Clinton used the last-day pardon to make a mint for Hillary's Senate run. That's what Democrats in power do.: Push the legal envelope to extremes for their own secure future.

• Thanks

What did trump abuse?

He was set up, they wanted him to lie about Trump and he wouldn't do it. Comey and his buddies lied under oath, why aren't they in jail?

That's where Comey belongs.

What did trump abuse?

Democrat Clinton made a million bucks from one pardon alone his last day as President.

Forum List

Back