Nadler Calls For DOJ Review

This is the same vermin behind the fake Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy against T
Now he slams the Kyle verdict

He is nothing but a sleazy ,empty suit buffoon who is NO Different than the 1940s Germans
He is a fat slimy piece of pastrami with 2 eyes and 2 ears

This is the same vermin behind the fake Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy against T
Now he slams the Kyle verdict

He is nothing but a sleazy ,empty suit buffoon who is NO Different than the 1940s Germans
He is a fat slimy piece of pastrami with 2 eyes and 2 ears
I agree with him.

Nadler like Democrats, most of them, are the dumbest and most anti American people to ever have a say in our government. They are the buffoons behind the insane, nation killing spending bill that recently passed in the House. Pray for Joe Manchin.

I don't do drugs, are you anti Semitic?
LOL

a761cc9fb9e58e897b5e72fbc31b9e66--conservative-politics-amen.jpg

Jerry is simply a modern Grand Dragon of the Demafascist cult…no different then Xiden’s idols like Eastland…he’s pissed he didn’t get to lynch this boy for standing up and defending himself from the cult’s brownshirts

Of course he does and should the justice department also investigate if those three that were shot by Kyle were in violation of attempted kidnapping and rape of a minor?

I mean if we are going for the absurd let go for it baby!

I agree with the verdict and believe those three idiots got what they deserved and Nadler, Biden and the entire left can blow a big one!

The right's big hero is a spoiled overly-indulged child who lives in fantasy land and does not have to face the consequences of his actions. He's perfect.

There’s not going to be any reasonable discussion of this. Just name calling.

Forum List

Back