NAACP demands citizen's private texts be analyzed for N-word usage!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
NAACP leaders urge Charleston County School District to release details regarding racial slur - Post and Courier

So...the NAACP demands that a teenager's privately sent snapchat messages be revealed because word on tha skreet is that the citizen used the N word.

Wow. So I assume the NAACP wants all the black teens messages and music screened for N word usage too?

The NAACP now wants private digital messages...sent by a citizen...to be analyzed for N words simply because that citizen happens to be a white high school student?

This racist hate group is just becoming a joke.

Yanno -- there are uncountable posts on this board that I start reading, nodding in agreement with a valid point being made. I get set to check "Agree"...

Then the post shoots itself in the foot and renders that checkmark impossible.

"Racist hate group" is where you lost me.
Too bad. Coulda been a contender. But this kind of divisive shit is exactly the problem.

{Edit: post 2, by contrast, never had a shot}

Yanno -- there are uncountable posts on this board that I start reading, nodding in agreement with a valid point being made. I get set to check "Agree"...

Too bad. Coulda been a contender. But this kind of divisive shit is exactly the problem.

All this group does is target white men and push hatred for cops.

Sorry...I cant call them any other thing. Black kids in their city toss the N word around like a nerf ball on a spring Saturday. And the NAACP is silent. But a white kid is RUMORED to have used the word in a private snapchat message...and they want the government to search and publicize the persons messages and identity?

Sorry. Their nonsense is far beyond reasonable anymore.

All this group does is target white men and push hatred for cops.

Sorry...I cant call them any other thing. Black kids in their city toss the N word around like a nerf ball on a spring Saturday. And the NAACP is silent. But a white kid is RUMORED to have used the word in a private snapchat message...and they want the government to search and publicize the persons messages and identity?

Sorry. Their nonsense is far beyond reasonable anymore.

That's better. But to ascribe overreach as "racist hate" doesn't help anything.

Well, in that case, they should also be looking for the words honky, cracker, whitey...needless to say, I'm not holding my breath. I guess only whites can be racists.

Well, in that case, they should also be looking for the words honky, cracker, whitey...needless to say, I'm not holding my breath. I guess only whites can be racists.
Looking? It was reported. Surely a white person would report the words you mentioned. Right?

No. We are mentally weak enough to let a silly word offend us in 2015.

And...we believe in the 1st Amendment.

When the NAACP calls out black rappers and entertainment and athletes and...well...everyone other than white who say that word...then I consider them racist.

One race does not have more or less freedom of speech. A white or black should recieve the same punishment or lack of...for using the wor.

The NAACP is a hate group. I don't disagree with that characterization at all. They were founded for very good reasons and did some very things in their day, but today they simply use hate and fear to stir up controversy to line their own pockets and keep themselves relevant. If W.E.B DuBois were alive today to see what they've become he'd be disgusted.

The NAACP is a hate group. I don't disagree with that characterization at all. They were founded for very good reasons and did some very things in their day, but today they simply use hate and fear to stir up controversy to line their own pockets and keep themselves relevant. If W.E.B DuBois were alive today to see what they've become he'd be disgusted.

They were created originally to fight racism. But now...their own existence and financial stability requires that racism be kept alive.

They really are like those fucked up rogue firemen who go start fires only to rush back and help put them out.

The NAACPs self interests depend on racism thriving and they often go start the "fire" themselves where there is none.

They were created originally to fight racism. But now...their own existence and financial stability requires that racism be kept alive.

They really are like those fucked up rogue firemen who go start fires only to rush back and help put them out.

The NAACPs self interests depend on racism thriving and they often go start the "fire" themselves where there is none.

They fight for racism and hate against whites. They're the political arm of black nationalism.

If black people spent half as much energy working instead of constantly looking for reasons to be offended, they might make something of their lives.

Forum List

Back