NAACP demands citizen's private texts be analyzed for N-word usage!

NAACP leaders urge Charleston County School District to release details regarding racial slur - Post and Courier

So...the NAACP demands that a teenager's privately sent snapchat messages be revealed because word on tha skreet is that the citizen used the N word.

Wow. So I assume the NAACP wants all the black teens messages and music screened for N word usage too?

The NAACP now wants private digital messages...sent by a citizen...to be analyzed for N words simply because that citizen happens to be a white high school student?

This racist hate group is just becoming a joke.

did you actually read the article.

the student code of conduct prohibits racial slurs. this isn't "private citizens"

In school...verbally...yes.

This was a snapchat comment. Sent privately from a phone at tbeir home.

that isn't what their rules say.

*shrug*

NAACP leaders urge Charleston County School District to release details regarding racial slur - Post and Courier

So...the NAACP demands that a teenager's privately sent snapchat messages be revealed because word on tha skreet is that the citizen used the N word.

Wow. So I assume the NAACP wants all the black teens messages and music screened for N word usage too?

The NAACP now wants private digital messages...sent by a citizen...to be analyzed for N words simply because that citizen happens to be a white high school student?

the student code of conduct prohibits racial slurs. this isn't "private citizens"

*shrug*
So Jillian how do you feel about Obama stabbing Israel in the back at the UN?

just some suggestions for those of you who often have to speak of black people when texting. try these code words: Chicago, Apartment, Voter ID, Grape Soda, Ribs, Afro-Sheen, Chris Matthews, KFC, Sharpton, Jesse, and Northwest.

*shrug*

The school district is a government entity. It cannot regulate a persons free speech off school grounds.

The NAACP is officially into communist behavior nkw.

just some suggestions for those of you who often have to speak of black people when texting. try these code words: Chicago, Apartment, Voter ID, Grape Soda, Ribs, Afro-Sheen, Chris Matthews, KFC, Sharpton, Jesse, and Northwest.
I usually just call them Democrats.

Why stop with this guy? Demand the creation of a government agency to go through everyone's computers. Don't stop at email. Racism could be hidden in letters that were mailed or diary entries. The world is open.

what if someone accidently texts the N word , lets say some kid inadvertantly types in the N Word when he meant to type "Bigger or Digger"? then will the NAACP track him down and call Al Sharpton?

Last edited:
Why stop with this guy? Demand the creation of a government agency to go through everyone's computers. Don't stop at email. Racism could be hidden in letters that were mailed or diary entries. The world is open.

I agree. The NAACP should have a special office at the NSA and CIA. And every Americans phone calls and emails and text messages should be monitored.

Every usage of the N word should be published on a government website for exposure.

Id bet money the NAACP would support this. But...only against white folks.

I am still waiting for the NAACP demand that Nigeria change the name of their country. its just too much of a racist slang.

Nigeria and Niger are black countries. They're allowed to use the N word.

Only white people are banned from using that word. Its a wicked evil word...but not when they use it. Only us.

I am still waiting for the NAACP demand that Nigeria change the name of their country. its just too much of a racist slang.

Only white people are banned from using that word. Its a wicked evil word...but not when they use it. Only us.
so does this mean that we can change the name of our county to "United White States Of America"?

so does this mean that we can change the name of our county to "United White States Of America"?

No. Some states are Hispanic now.

I would like someone to give me a list of words white people arent allowed to use though. Its so confusing dealing with mentally weak people who let mere sound waves offend them so much.

I would like someone to give me a list of words white people arent allowed to use though. Its so confusing dealing with mentally weak people who let mere sound waves offend them so much.

I personally hate the word "Tiki". No one should ever use it.
Now I have to go shower.

Now I have to go shower.
Does it only count if "Whites" or "Caucasians" use the "N" word. It seems to me that "Blacks" or "Colored" people use it far more often...

Last edited:

Now I have to go shower.
I am surprised that the far left hasn't demanded that "Idahoe" be forced to change their name yet. It sure sounds like something many unemployed black females tell other black men when they need money to pay the rent.

Forum List

Back