Myths busted at climate change conference

Your reference lays even MORE responsibility at the feet of climate change in opposition to your initial contention. Is that generally how you conduct arguments?

Once again the AGW cult promotes climate Change as AGW.

Just proved that you have no clue about real science other than your AGW religious dogma.

Kosh said:
the AGW cult promotes climate Change as AGW

Your responses make no sense in their own regard or in the context of the material to which they are intended to respond.

The topic under immediate discussion here was what actually caused 75% of all Earth's species to die following the K-PG Boundary Event - the impact of a bolide at Chicxulub 66 million years ago. Our contention - the opinion of material even YOU have posted here, is that they died due to climate change caused by the impact. You claim to reject that - you laugh at the idea - yet you have presented NOTHING supporting any other hypothesis.

So, where is this "real science" you keep talking about? I've asked you about it at least four or five times now and have seen nothing in the way of an answer. Nothing.

Kosh said:
the AGW cult promotes climate Change as AGW

Your responses make no sense in their own regard or in the context of the material to which they are intended to respond.

The topic under immediate discussion here was what actually caused 75% of all Earth's species to die following the K-PG Boundary Event - the impact of a bolide at Chicxulub 66 million years ago. Our contention - the opinion of material even YOU have posted here, is that they died due to climate change caused by the impact. You claim to reject that - you laugh at the idea - yet you have presented NOTHING supporting any other hypothesis.

So, where is this "real science" you keep talking about? I've asked you about it at least four or five times now and have seen nothing in the way of an answer. Nothing.

AGW is a religion not based on real science

And yet you ignore that you used the term "Climate Change" to represent AGW.

AGW could not exist in the times of the dinosaurs, but as you say you can not be trained to use real science to come to this conclusion.

So are you saying that AGW caused the Dinosaurs to die out?

You bring to mind an experience I had once under circumstances that don't need relating in which I spent a significant amount of time speaking earnestly to a wall.

But, hey, you aren't a wall.

If you think real science does not support AGW, please explain. Tell us what science you're talking about and what theories you believe it does support.

AGW is a climate change. Not all climate change is AGW. For instance, the climate change that killed the dinosaurs was not AGW unless you want to modify terms to say that the A stands for Asteroidogenic. Many animals were slain by the direct effects of the impact (shock, heat, fire, tsunami) but the vast bulk of the extinctions were a result of the climate change the impact brought on. That is what I am saying. So, stop repeating things back to us to avoid actually putting up an answer - and put up an answer.

Ever read or see "A Midsummer Nights Dream"? There's a play within the play at the end in which a wall figures. "Pyramus and Thisbe" is the inner work. There's a good movie with Kevin Kline and Callista Flockheart and some others which your wife will enjoy. Funny. Very romantic. Cute male bums (I've been informed) and, as I said, a prominent wall.

Forum List

Back