Mysterious Vaccine side effect

1618884872684.png

Of course...

*****SMILE*****

:)

VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS & DEATHS AT ALARMING RATES

Dr. Charles D. Hoffe from Canada is calling out for worldwide government officials to end the mayhem and death that comes from the Experimental Gene Altering Jabs. Enough is enough. The politicians, big pharma, and the medical mafia must be stopped and held accountable for all the Plandemic/Scamdemic lies, and stop the human experiments immediately.

After I got my vaccination, I noticed I got taller and my teeth got whiter, and super models keep leaving messages on my phone begging for sex.

Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants.

#7: “problematic history of coronavirus vaccines....” How many different coronaviruses can be included in this history?

ADE / COVID-19
’....Improper attribution of ADE in the absence of robust demonstration in animal models may hinder/scuttle efforts to develop effective vaccines.’

So the “problematic history” of vaccines must also include the other population of COVID-19 that is evolving in the natural host-reservoir, making any argument against vaccine development in non-natural hosts such as humans, a joke.

#7: “problematic history of coronavirus vaccines....” How many different coronaviruses can be included in this history?

ADE / COVID-19
’....Improper attribution of ADE in the absence of robust demonstration in animal models may hinder/scuttle efforts to develop effective vaccines.’

So the “problematic history” of vaccines must also include the other population of COVID-19 that is evolving in the natural host-reservoir, making any argument against vaccine development in non-natural hosts such as humans, a joke.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, the title of your article doesn't actually say that the vaccines can't be causing serious problems. Rather, it's saying, we're not sure yet. The article itself seems to be arguing that we should just let the population be guinea pigs to further the good that the author seems to think vaccines are doing. It just kind of reminds me of a scene from the venom film. It's not for the faint of heart. The CEO of a pharmaceutical company goes on about sacrifice, but it's not the CEO who's doing the sacrificing. I was reminded of this when I saw the following story:

Ofcourse, they now say that he has taken the vaccine, and I suppose most people will trust that he actually did so, but how can we truly be sure? It reminds me of the beginning of another documentary, wherein someone said that the daughter of a world renowned virologist who was involved in the making of vaccines didn't vaccinate her children and speculation that she probably wasn't doing it because she knew better.

#9: No, the article is not arguing for g-pigs, it’s pointing to the major absurdity of Homo sapiens for 2020-2021: H. Sapiens is not the natural host, and the natural host remains at large while findings on vaccine effects, including ADE are being anthropomorphized (The “hands” on a clock). Therefore, the animal model most applicable for answering the ADE question has to be the natural host/reservoir the virus has evolved with, due to the fact that the natural host-reservoir hasn’t been vaccinated. The virus evolving in Homo sapiens is a separate population of viruses now evolving in the natural host reservoir: it cannot be called science, because there is a separate reality concerning COVID-19 biology. That ‘other reality’ has more experience than the one evolving in H. Sapiens.

Gates was known for his depopulation agenda, not for his benefactions

His dad was on the board of pp. They're all tied in to sanger, eugenics, and depopulation. Even the germans in the 1930's and 40's were interested in sanger eugenics and thinning out the "weeds".

wow look at this,even the MSM media is not trying to hide it anymore that the yearly flu virus has vanished.

wow look at this,even the MSM media is not trying to hide it anymore that the yearly flu virus has vanished.

I think its funny that people think the flu just took a vacation last year............although it never has before for millenia.

Along with the other positive effects I reported last week, I now notice my feet don't smell and I don't need Desenex in my shoes any more, plus my nose hairs have disappeared, too.

i guarantee none of these thousands of people without masks are going to get sick from covid

Forum List

Back