WaPo Columnist: Wuhan Lab Investigation Would Expose Fauci, U.S. Taxpayer Funding of CCP Virus

We don't want to expose this kind of stuff...

Somehow, someway this has got to be unfolded. Anyone in this country that doesn't want a full investigation into this nightmare, is either hiding something or they are so ignorant or brainwashed that it's pathetic. We should be fully open to investigating something like this, and especially after all the lives lost, and the damages that were done.

It takes some work, but his funding involvement is there for anyone that wants to find it.
Ok, and what does the funding show ?? Otherwise if you've studied it maybe. Can you help with links ?
It’s been awhile. I started looking it up when covid was announced. I didn’t save the links as I should have. I may have posted some here back then. Here is where I looked.
It took days to search through and find.

And this article talks about when the funding was withdrawn in 2020.
And another link discussing some of it

Oh, and here is a page showing some of the awards
9461D596-CF40-490E-92E1-9AD314432EC5.png

This is EXACTLY why the dems HAD to conspire with the CCP to steal the election!

The dems worked with the CCP to develop and unleash a bioweapon that killed half a million Americans and caused trillions in damage

View attachment 481341
So what do you think, lab or bat ?? I will continue to read.
Bat lab
Bat at the lab for experimentation?

This is EXACTLY why the dems HAD to conspire with the CCP to steal the election!

The dems worked with the CCP to develop and unleash a bioweapon that killed half a million Americans and caused trillions in damage
If true, the Democrat's are worse than the Nazi's or right in there with them.

View attachment 481341
So what do you think, lab or bat ?? I will continue to read.
Bat lab
Bat at the lab for experimentation?
Yes. My opinion, seeing the research that was being done there with our tax dollars.

Well now, another piece of fear mongering and in this one, hate mongering too. What's your goal? Why do you post threads: To get attention; to Instill hate and fear among Americans; to get a good laugh when the biddable fools - above - take you seriously?

I've been saying this from the start. The Democrats worked with their CCP counterparts to bring the virus to America. To justify lockdowns they purposely sent it into nursing homes to kill old people. Cuomo and other Democrat governors worked together on this. This was all done to get rid of Trump after impeachment flopped.

Well now, another piece of fear mongering and in this one, hate mongering too. What's your goal? Why do you post threads: To get attention; to Instill hate and fear among Americans; to get a good laugh when the biddable fools - above - take you seriously?
I see you do not dispute anything from the article that this thread is about, thank you for this endorsement of the article.

Asshole #12: In that case, you must include Ft. Detrick’s studies on hantavirus, because COVID-19’s affects due to coagulation factor XII are the same affects due to coagulation factor XII in hantavirus.

Forum List

Back