Fox News Actually Published A Cocktail Guide For Urine

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Anti-vaxxers are taking the cause seriously. Anti-vaxx leader Christopher Key has really been pushing drinking urine to his minions: “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

The cocktail guide has recipes like the Marga-pee-ta, which is made with lime juice, syrup, and urine. You could also have a Pee and tonic, or a Piss-co sour. The guide doesn’t mention where you are supposed to acquire the urine.

They could mix it with Ivermectin, and instead of a horse's neck, you would have a horse's ass.
wine.gif

Anti-vaxxers are taking the cause seriously. Anti-vaxx leader Christopher Key has really been pushing drinking urine to his minions: “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

The cocktail guide has recipes like the Marga-pee-ta, which is made with lime juice, syrup, and urine. You could also have a Pee and tonic, or a Piss-co sour. The guide doesn’t mention where you are supposed to acquire the urine.

They could mix it with Ivermectin, and instead of a horse's neck, you would have a horse's ass.
wine.gif

Still hiding under your bed Carl?

wine.gif
You are forgetting Lysol. That gives the cocktail that extra kick! :cheers2:

wine.gif
Don't tell anybody I said this, but maybe somebody will start a TrumpWorld rumor that the cult leader has endorsed eating your own feces as a 100% effective way to avoid getting COVID.

I envision FOX recipes for "Poopy Meat Loaf" really taking off.

Don't tell anybody I said this, but maybe somebody will start a TrumpWorld rumor that the cult leader has endorsed eating your own feces as a 100% effective way to avoid getting COVID.

That was about as funny as a kick to the nuts.

Don’t quit your day job.

wine.gif
Fox News isn't endorsing this. DailyKOS are idiots.

How did you idiots go from anti-vaxxers to Trump? Trump has had both shots and the booster.

wine.gif
I'm not a Fox news following anti-vaxer. I am a pro- viable proven vaccination and totally ANTI- Brandon mandates.

wine.gif
um you realize Daileykos linked a story to a Fox News story about a UK book from 6 years ago?

you realize Dailykok is linking a 2016 story from the UK?

haha i suppose the dailykok knows it’s target audience will believe just about anything

this has nothing to do with covid or trump or trump voters

but the fact dailtkoxk made you think that, highlights just how much of a sheep toi cultist are

Forum List

Back