MyPillow Mike Fans Want Predictions To Come True

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
It seems that the MyPillow guy is desperate to satisfy his fans and he just can't do it.
What the hell does that quack expect?

"On his Thursday livestream, Lindell lashed out at "bots" and "trolls" on his Facebook page who "are growing increasingly restless awaiting Donald Trump’s reinstatement as president, as an endless stream of self-imposed deadlines touted by the pillow executive has come and gone," the Daily Beast reported."

It seems that the MyPillow guy is desperate to satisfy his fans and he just can't do it.

It seems you've bitten into another fake news story. Lindell is more popular and doing better than ever and preparing to take two cases to the Supreme court. One to dismiss the stupid case against him and the other to stop Dominion machines from being used.

Lindell simply does not stop nor know defeat. A true American. No wonder you hate his guts.

• Banned
It seems you've bitten into another fake news story. Lindell is more popular and doing better than ever and preparing to take two cases to the Supreme court. One to dismiss the stupid case against him and the other to stop Dominion machines from being used.

Lindell simply does not stop nor know defeat. A true American. No wonder you hate his guts.
"According to Lindell, people have been interrupting his Facebook Live broadcasts with comments like, “Mike, you keep making promises. I don’t see Donald Trump.”

You still waiting too?

"According to Lindell, people have been interrupting his Facebook Live broadcasts with comments like, “Mike, you keep making promises. I don’t see Donald Trump.”

Gee, you mean Lindell is still getting trolled by idiot troglodytes liker you? :omg:

And how do you interrupt a live broadcast with a FB post? Smart people no longer even use Facebook. I thought all of that had been moved over onto the new FrankSpeak.

Look, pinhead, Trump's no longer president and Lindell doesn't expect it to change. He's just trying to bring some credibility back to our election process for future elections!

More power to the guy.

• Banned
Gee, you mean Lindell is still getting trolled by idiot troglodytes liker you? :omg:

And how do you interrupt a live broadcast with a FB post? Smart people no longer even use Facebook. I thought all of that had been moved over onto the new FrankSpeak.

Look, pinhead, Trump's no longer president and Lindell doesn't expect it to change. He's just trying to bring some credibility back to our election process for future elections!

More power to the guy.
Sure thing. Uh huh. Right.

• Banned
I hear Lindell now has 600 products and has started a new parallel company! You idiots have made him rich and famous!

Another great plan by the Left which has just blown back into your own faces . . . again. :71:
I never gave that quack anything but the moniker Quack. Since you love that guy so much tell me how much you gave.

What the hell does that quack expect?

"On his Thursday livestream, Lindell lashed out at "bots" and "trolls" on his Facebook page who "are growing increasingly restless awaiting Donald Trump’s reinstatement as president, as an endless stream of self-imposed deadlines touted by the pillow executive has come and gone," the Daily Beast reported."

I love this glorious slo-mo pillow biter trainwreck. :auiqs.jpg:

I never gave that quack anything but the moniker Quack. Since you love that guy so much tell me how much you gave.

Why would I love a guy that sells pillows? Are you a fag? I merely love that he has the balls to stand up to little commie creeps like you. And eventually, the guy is going to spank your monkey. He knows no quit. He is but one public figure in an ever-growing wave of people now greatly fed up with leftwing bullshit, and the kicker is, most of them are young kids who are seeing through all of the Left's smoke and mirrors.

People on the Right are building a whole new infrastructure to bypass YOU.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Oh, my sides!

This is an impressively funny stand-up routine.

Why would I love a guy that sells pillows? Are you a fag? I merely love that he has the balls to stand up to little commie creeps like you. And eventually, the guy is going to spank your monkey. He knows no quit. He is but one public figure in an ever-growing wave of people now greatly fed up with leftwing bullshit, and the kicker is, most of them are young kids who are seeing through all of the Left's smoke and mirrors.

If he came to spank my monkey I'd say "Oi! Mike Lindell no!!! I'm not one to judge a man harshly for his personal proclivities and sick, twisted fetishes...but...I am well capable of spanking my own monkey thank you very much and prefer to do it at a time and place of my own choosing...good day to you sir!!!"

Why would I love a guy that sells pillows? Are you a fag?
:auiqs.jpg:Truth, broseph. Pillows are gay. You better lay your head on a slab of concrete every fucking night, or you're a goat blower. You're on a roll, brother. Speak dat troof!!
I merely love that he has the balls to stand up to little commie creeps like you. And eventually, the guy is going to spank your monkey.
Yo! You got that shit legit correct, bro! He's gonna...

*record scratch*

...'spank your monkey'?

('spank your monkey'? :auiqs.jpg:WTF?!?)

More power to the guy.
Read again Tooby...

You ask: "And how do you interrupt a live broadcast with a FB post?"
It's called Facebook Live.

Tooby or not Tooby. That is the question. Dufus ignoramus.

okfine Who cares what Mike Lindell writes on FB? Why do you Liberals spend so much time and energy glued to FailBook and Tweeter analyzing the non stop shit storm? Who cares? I suggest my approach. Ignore Failbook and Tweeter. As for Mike Lindell I find his commercials totally obnoxious but I admire how the man turned his life around and has become a great success.

okfine Who cares what Mike Lindell writes on FB? Why do you Liberals spend so much time and energy glued to FailBook and Tweeter analyzing the non stop shit storm? Who cares? I suggest my approach. Ignore Failbook and Tweeter. As for Mike Lindell I find his commercials totally obnoxious but I admire how the man turned his life around and has become a great success.
Suffer

Lol

Forum List

Back