MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

Mike himself said he has lost over $100,000,000 in revenue Simp.

Wow, you are quite the triggered expert on pillows! Funny I've never heard that and I see him interviewed pretty often! There must be big money in pillows, maybe the Bidens can get into the pillow business in prison instead of license plates.

TOO FUNNY. They actually pulled MyPillow from their stores over wokeness in fact SENDING their customers to online shopping!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Again, correlation fallacy. And the usual "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" bullshit so common among you rubes.

You are actually stupid enough to bleev that removing a single brand of pillow out of their thousands of inventory items caused them to go under.

Wow. This is a level of credulous stupidity which boggles the mind.

At its peak in 2018, the company owned more than 1,500 stores across three brands in the US, but mounting costs and changing consumer preferences began taking their toll on the business.

A failed foray into in-house brands and leaner inventories, exacerbated by pandemic-era shocks, sent the iconic brand into a tailspin from which it could not recover.
[snip]

But soon, specialty big-box stores like Bed Bath & Beyond were showing signs of struggle as consumers turned to e-commerce and other cross-category competitors like Walmart and Target.​

In May 2019, longtime CEO Steven Temares was ousted by a group of activist investors who called for his resignation in a brutal 168-slide presentation.

[snip]

A brief boom in sales at the beginning of the pandemic collapsed when Bed Bath & Beyond's newly limited product selection and supply-chain problems led to empty shelves and frustrated shoppers.​

All caught up now, idiot?

Wow, you are quite the triggered expert on pillows! Funny I've never heard that and I see him interviewed pretty often! There must be big money in pillows, maybe the Bidens can get into the pillow business in prison instead of license plates.
Exactly what is ByeDon going to jail for Simp. Oh ya you kinda gotta have evidence in order to even make it to trial!

Well, I can't tell you how many times I warned the Trumpbot on this forum in 2016 that Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal and would lead them into the far left camp.

His first achievement was to completely amputate their moral legs. And then there is his far left protectionist trade war.

Add his record budgets and massive overspending.

And that's exactly what Trump has done.

Biden raises the debt ceiling, their heads explode. Explain how Trump raised it 3 times, and it's crickets.
That goes for all the other liberal things that Trump did.

Forum List

Back