Myocarditis risk higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination, CDC finds

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Myocarditis risk higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination, CDC finds
PUBLISHED FRI, APR 1 2022 4:46 PM EDT

KEY POINTS

The risk of myocarditis is higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination across all gender and age groups studied, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle.

Though rare, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been associated with an elevated risk of myocarditis.

However, even among the highest risk group, teenage boys, the risk of cardiac conditions was higher after Covid infection than vaccination.

The left wrong again.

KEY POINTS

The risk of myocarditis is higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination across all gender and age groups studied, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Though rare, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been associated with an elevated risk of myocarditis.

However, even among the highest risk group, teenage boys, the risk of cardiac conditions was higher after Covid infection than vaccination.

The left wrong again.
I'm not following. One of the anti-vaxx crowd's biggest whines was about the vaccine causing this condition. So it was better to get COVID than
it was to get the vaccine. Now, you're saying that it's better to get the vaccine and NOT get COVID?

I'm not following. One of the anti-vaxx crowd's biggest whines was about the vaccine causing this condition. So it was better to get COVID than
it was to get the vaccine. Now, you're saying that it's better to get the vaccine and NOT get COVID?
It's completely misleading, you can get it from the jab without having covid. BIG DIFFERENCE.

KEY POINTS

The left wrong again.
I must be immune from getting myocarditis. I was jogging lifting weights with COVID and didn't even Know I had COVID till I tested for it. Jogged/ lifted weights immediately after isolation period was over with no problems. I jogged hard / lifted weights immediately after each of my 3 vaccine shots and never developed the condition.

KEY POINTS

The left wrong again.

Moron, pay attention. The study finds that the vaccine is the LOWER risk option.

Congratulations, you have self owned yourself.

Moron, pay attention. The study finds that the vaccine is the LOWER risk option.

It's actually an article to show the level they would lie. That ought to scare you and of course it was reported by NBC.

Never said it was common but there is clearly a link. Thanks for flying into the honey trap.

No.
The covid infection is riskier than the vaccine, but since the vaccine does no good at all, there still is no reason to get it.
The mRNA vaccination gives zero immunity, so is a totally useless risk.
And in fact it prevents getting recovery immunity, so is for sure harmful, all the time.

Wrong.
The study finds the mRNA vaccine adds additional risk from the vaccine, as well as the already existing risk from covid.
Your assumption is wrong because you are assuming the vaccine prevents covid infection, when it actually does not.
So it is not a question between vaccine risk and covid risk, but that if you take the vaccine you still have the same covid risk but also add the vaccine risk for no reason.

No.
The covid infection is riskier than the vaccine, but since the vaccine does no good at all, there still is no reason to get it.
The mRNA vaccination gives zero immunity, so is a totally useless risk.
And in fact it prevents getting recovery immunity, so is for sure harmful, all the time.
Who is saying that the vaccine does no good at all?
Honestly. We still parroting this baloney?
Thought we were beyond spreading misinformation?

Forum List

Back