Left Attacked Catholic Church for Sexual Abuses, Silent on Epstein, Weinstein, Pedo Teachers & Politicians

Because the Catholic Church is considered an enemy of Leftist ‘values’.
Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools.

RCC has always been a big target of the left. Mainly because it is by far the largest and most centralized church. As I posted before priests are no more likely to abuse kids than any other profession. Abusers take jobs that get them access to kids.

RCC has always been a big target of the left. Mainly because it is by far the largest and most centralized church. As I posted before priests are no more likely to abuse kids than any other profession. Abusers take jobs that get them access to kids.
Here in Texas we have our fair share of child rapists in the Teaching profession, and a lot of them are women!!!

So you have sick perverts in all professions!

Most people understand that it is not the fault of the RCC if a random priest were to do this. The problem people had with the RCC was the decades of covering it up and allowing it to continue.

What the media and corporate world want they shall have and you will Obey!!!

Truthfully all sides have their sick and perverted assholes and let be clear neither side can scream “ but we are innocent!!! “…
It’s not about anyone claiming to be sinless, it’s the reaction of those when exposed.
And right now Democrats are openly pushing a pro pedophillia agenda and Democrats are applauding.

STFU loser, as soon as Trump learned about Epstein he got kicked to the curb. You leftists are nothing but scum, liars, filth, trash, dirt that backs a satanic political party.
He did? According to whom?

why do you vote for people who party with pedos? You must admire them.

Are you saying that the church hiding abusing priests should have just been overlooked? Who is overlooking this in other areas? No one. The idea it is comes from a corrupted mind.

Where is Weinstein? How did Epstein get put in prison (and how did he get the initial slap on the wrist)?

The issue with the Catholic Church wasn't that there were priests that would abuse kids, as you note that happens everywhere. The issue is how the church would simply move them to allow them to molest other kids.

Are you saying that the church hiding abusing priests should have just been overlooked? Who is overlooking this in other areas? No one. The idea it is comes from a corrupted mind.

Where is Weinstein? How did Epstein get put in prison (and how did he get the initial slap on the wrist)?

The issue with the Catholic Church wasn't that there were priests that would abuse kids, as you note that happens everywhere. The issue is how the church would simply move them to allow them to molest other kids.
But it’s ok for politicians and celebrities to overlook sexual predators.

And do I get $1 for every celebrity and politicians response to Weinstein, Epstein, etc who responded with ‘yeah we knew’?

Many people "knew" about Epstein also...........To note, Weinstein's issues were not about minors.

Because the Catholic Church is considered an enemy of Leftist ‘values’.
Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools.

They haven't been as down on the Catholic Church lately, as they are now helping them facilitate the border invasion....That and they now have a fellow traveler as Pope.

Forum List

Back