RNC Sues Jan 6 Commission

Month old news. And the committee will get those phone records. Republicans just don't want names named before the midterm elections.
My guess is there are a LOT of high profile Republicans that were in on the attempted coup. I mean, we already have the wife of a Supreme Court
judge on the record as supporting it. :)

The Jan 6 commission is just a taxpayer funded, Democrat party election organization. It's very similar to when the FBI spied on the Trump campaign to benefit the Democrat party. The villains are always deep state elitists who thrive on robbing our government.

Month old news. And the committee will get those phone records. Republicans just don't want names named before the midterm elections.
My guess is there are a LOT of high profile Republicans that were in on the attempted coup. I mean, we already have the wife of a Supreme Court
No one cares.

Dude - 90% of us were in population centers during the summer.

No one cares about the fucktards in DC. They're all a bunch of worthless fucktards. Fuck em.

Congress has a 9% approval rating, they haven't passed a budget in... how long now? Haven't addressed immigration, which is ALSO their job - they're simply not doing the job.

Y'know - those cops with George Floyd - not doing the job. The fucktards in DC - not doing the job. In both cases we get the mostly peaceful protests.

Only, in one case the protesters are excused, and in the other case they're hunted down by the FBI and thrown into Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag

Don't think for even a microsecond that any of this will be forgotten.

There was no attempted coup

Left Wingers are conspiracy knuttjobs.
Pelosi is the Queen of Conspiracies.
Russian Collusion Conspiracy
Ukraine Conspiracy
Insurrection Conspiracy.

Forum List

Back