My wife got the vaccine today, work requirement.

Good she got the shot now rather than after January 20 because she might not have enjoyed the Xiden side effect:

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 6.30.48 PM.png

She seems fine, she says her arm is a little sore but that's all. If anything changes I'll post an update. I still don't intend to get the vaccine.
If you get sick with the Covid and have to be hospitalized, please do not put out a vid of a deathbed reversal of your views, as other republican non believers have. Try to show some self respect. The rest of us already know and are tired of seeing the dumb asses recant in a come to Jesus moment.

• Banned
She seems fine, she says her arm is a little sore but that's all. If anything changes I'll post an update. I still don't intend to get the vaccine.
If you get sick with the Covid and have to be hospitalized, please do not put out a vid of a deathbed reversal of your views, as other republican non believers have. Try to show some self respect. The rest of us already know and are tired of seeing the dumb asses recant in a come to Jesus moment.
I promise that I will stay true to my wicked Conservative ways to the bitter end.

I promise that I will stay true to my wicked Conservative ways to the bitter end.
White loves his prolly.
White loves his propo

Pray for her.

I do not intend to get a vaccine either.

Here is an article from the Vatican News. The Pope approves of the vaccine even though it may include the cells of cell lines from two fetuses aborted in the 1960s. I don't like or trust the Pope.

Does she get a second dose in 3 weeks.

I recommend you get the vaccine
I think it is in 3 weeks. Nope on the vaccine for me. I'm going with my immune system, but thanks anyway!

I have a grudging respect for the consistency of the hapless rubes that denied COVID existed as they died of COVID.

They died as they lived: stupid as fuck.

I have a grudging respect for the consistency of the hapless rubes that denied COVID existed as they died of COVID.

Another propo spew.........

Does she get a second dose in 3 weeks.

I recommend you get the vaccine
I think it is in 3 weeks. Nope on the vaccine for me. I'm going with my immune system, but thanks anyway!
Are you over 55 ? Do you have health problems?
I think you should reconsider ?
If you have any health problems and a certain age then you may not survive

Agree with your description and would grant the same grudging respect if they would just take it like a man who stood by their convictions to the end. Got no problem with them admitting to their wife, they fkd up. The public covid admissions at the end just speak to their stupidity for their disbelief and lack of character. If their family respected the man and the way he lived, they would not release the vid. I'm probably just a hard case and not the empathetic type.

Forum List

Back