Gabbard rips young Congress members for taking COVID vaccine before elderly

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Gabbard rips Congress members for taking COVID vaccine before elderly (nypost.com)
21 Dec 2020 ~~ By Ebony Bower

Former Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard blasted young members of Congress for taking the coronavirus vaccine before American seniors — and declared she wouldn’t receive the vaccine until the elderly could.
The Hawaii congresswoman made the remarks in a Monday morning tweet as members of Congress receive the Pfizer drug as part of a “continuity of governance” plan, vaulting them to the front of the line before at-risk seniors and other front-line workers.
On Friday, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) recorded herself receiving the vaccine live on Instagram and encouraged her millions of followers to ask questions.
Heartless, arrogant, unelected CDC bureaucrats have decided that the lives of elderly Americans just don’t count,” Gabbard said.
~[snip]~
But there are fears that many Americans who need the drug the most are missing out, with hundreds of nursing homes in New Jersey still waiting because officials there were overwhelmed with paperwork.
President-elect Joe Biden, 78, received his first shot with wife Jill Biden on Monday.
President Trump was hospitalized four days in October for COVID-19 treatment including experimental polyclonal antibodies. Individuals who receive that particular treatment should not be vaccinated for at least 90 days to avoid any potential interference, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory board.
The White House has said that he is still discussing timing with his doctors.
“When the time is right, I’m sure he will remain willing to take it. It’s just something we’re working through,” White House spokesman Brian Morgenstern said Friday.

Comment:
Obviously those with privilege are to receive the vaccine first the the devil take the hindmost... Ms. Gabbord is correct. Those working to care for the sick, the elderly and those with comorbid diseases don't need the life saving vaccine,
Please note that China Joe, 'Dr'. Jill and the Cameltoe Ho Harris both claimed they wouldn't take the vaccine because Trump had something to do with the impressive speed of development. Today they received the shots even AOC was on line for it....
Once again the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats prove themselves Liars and HYPOCRITES....

I didn't vote for her, even in the primaries, but she speaks with truth and character on this. the young elected and well connected should not be at the front of the line, but did anybody think they would not be? Would not surprise me if you connected vocal covid deniers were equally quick to move to the front of the line.

Gabbard rips Congress members for taking COVID vaccine before elderly (nypost.com)

Former Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard blasted young members of Congress for taking the coronavirus vaccine before American seniors — and declared she wouldn’t receive the vaccine until the elderly could.
The Hawaii congresswoman made the remarks in a Monday morning tweet as members of Congress receive the Pfizer drug as part of a “continuity of governance” plan, vaulting them to the front of the line before at-risk seniors and other front-line workers.
On Friday, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) recorded herself receiving the vaccine live on Instagram and encouraged her millions of followers to ask questions.
Heartless, arrogant, unelected CDC bureaucrats have decided that the lives of elderly Americans just don’t count,” Gabbard said.
~[snip]~
But there are fears that many Americans who need the drug the most are missing out, with hundreds of nursing homes in New Jersey still waiting because officials there were overwhelmed with paperwork.
President-elect Joe Biden, 78, received his first shot with wife Jill Biden on Monday.
President Trump was hospitalized four days in October for COVID-19 treatment including experimental polyclonal antibodies. Individuals who receive that particular treatment should not be vaccinated for at least 90 days to avoid any potential interference, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory board.
“When the time is right, I’m sure he will remain willing to take it. It’s just something we’re working through,” White House spokesman Brian Morgenstern said Friday.

Comment:
Obviously those with privilege are to receive the vaccine first the the devil take the hindmost... Ms. Gabbord is correct. Those working to care for the sick, the elderly and those with comorbid diseases don't need the life saving vaccine,
Please note that China Joe, 'Dr'. Jill and the Cameltoe Ho Harris both claimed they wouldn't take the vaccine because Trump had something to do with the impressive speed of development. Today they received the shots even AOC was on line for it....
Once again the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats prove themselves Liars and HYPOCRITES....

Who are the republicans getting the vaccine, Mike Pence.
1608633616959.png

2 more.

Jill and Joe deserve the vaccine. AOL -nope .

In 20 days, Moscow Tulsi will be sent back to wherever she came from. Maybe she can do a Playboy Spread.

AOC? I gather she'd say the same. Tulsi as well. Reflexively defending one Party of the Corporate Duopoly is not thinking straight.
In 20 days, Moscow Tulsi will be sent back to wherever she came from. Maybe she can do a Playboy Spread.
That's disgusting, Joe. You should be ashamed.

Last edited:
I didn't vote for her, even in the primaries, but she speaks with truth and character on this. the young elected and well connected should not be at the front of the line, but did anybody think they would not be? Would not surprise me if you connected vocal covid deniers were equally quick to move to the front of the line.
I will not take the vaccine, only for suckers.

General Principle: If you get the chance to be vaccinated, do it.

What kind of a moron would say, "No, not me...give it to someone else - more deserving - first"? I'm not talking about being selfish, just pointlessly disruptive.

I loathe and despise DemoKKKrats................except for Tulsi. She has a beautiful soul but lousy policies when she sticks with the pack of vermin..

Greg
Has a nice body too. Doesn't make her more electable, but pleasant to look at, all the same.

I will not take the vaccine, only for suckers.
Good luck. If it turns out you screwed up, no dying admissions, please. Good luck.

~[snip]~

Comment:

Who are the republicans getting the vaccine, Mike Pence.
View attachment 432139
2 more.

the Vegetable is the older than the average lifespan. He deserves to be saved by the TRUMP vaccine. How else will we jail the "Big Guy" when the Democrats get serious about replacing him with the Whore?

Forum List

Back