My Views from the Trump Nevada Rally

Ah, the Trump Rallies...or as they will be called "COVID Superspreader Events".
What are the daily riots... according to CNN these are brave people risking everything to stand up for what they believe (even if the narrative is false). But these smaller, organized and well planned events are bad. Leftist hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I went to the NV rally... I didn’t get inside, but I was able to go there. My friend, an Indian guy, was afraid to go there himself. I decided to go along as support. We got their 3 hours early and we we shuttle down what appeared to be a few miles long line. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Here is what I noticed:
(1) More then half the attendees were women and they were by far the most enthusiastic.
(2) There were a lot of Hispanics. I mean a lot of them. I was surprised.
(3) There were a ton of Asians! More then I thought were in the entire state.
(4) Many Californians made the trip.
(5) There were not many blacks, a few but not many.
(6) There was not even 1 counter-protester.
(7) There was no one obscene or racist sign. Not one.
(8) No one was mean, rude or belligerent.
(9) People were helping each other out; there were a bunch of people (not part of the campaign) passing out cold water and snacks.
(10) There were people of all walks of life: executives, blue collar, retirees, labors, teachers, nurses, doctors, lawyers etc
(11) It was very peaceful. The cops barely looked like they had to work.
(12) A saw a few police officers get chocked up by the warm greeting people gave them
(13) Made me believe Trump will take NV

How many will die from COVID by November?

Its a pandemic shit for brains. People die.

You seem to be looking forward to those deaths. But then a POS like you would.
Except it has a 99.2% survival rate if you are healthy.

I went to the NV rally... I didn’t get inside, but I was able to go there. My friend, an Indian guy, was afraid to go there himself. I decided to go along as support. We got their 3 hours early and we we shuttle down what appeared to be a few miles long line. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Here is what I noticed:
(1) More then half the attendees were women and they were by far the most enthusiastic.
(2) There were a lot of Hispanics. I mean a lot of them. I was surprised.
(3) There were a ton of Asians! More then I thought were in the entire state.
(4) Many Californians made the trip.
(5) There were not many blacks, a few but not many.
(6) There was not even 1 counter-protester.
(7) There was no one obscene or racist sign. Not one.
(8) No one was mean, rude or belligerent.
(9) People were helping each other out; there were a bunch of people (not part of the campaign) passing out cold water and snacks.
(10) There were people of all walks of life: executives, blue collar, retirees, labors, teachers, nurses, doctors, lawyers etc
(11) It was very peaceful. The cops barely looked like they had to work.
(12) A saw a few police officers get chocked up by the warm greeting people gave them
(13) Made me believe Trump will take NV

That's a typical Trump appearance
First one I been to

Forum List

Back