$3.3 Tril Deficit Projected This Year(?)! What Calming, Downplayed Mental State is That!?! (They Drive Cars, Even!!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Holy distortions aside, To some extent, "Black Lives Matter," reached way beyond the Football Field National Anthems of America! Depending on who is doing the counting: It can actually be said to have created a full-fledged panic, all over!

House Democrats suddenly voted for Living Wages that Matter: In the Employment Enhancements legislation. That was actually, "Equal Protection Under Law!"

The Republicans took that away. So now about this part(?):

The projected 2020 budget deficit is $3.3 tril., And Bernie Sanders doesn't get much credit for it, or AOC: Even(?)!

Whatever the Trumped-Up Administration did not want to cause--anyone sees what it did! (Aka,, simple, clear, debate-point, over and over again!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And just think: Deut 23: 19-20--isn't even about foreign aid(?)!)

Last edited:
Holy distortions aside, To some extent, "Black Lives Matter," reached way beyond the Football Field National Anthems of America! Depending on who is doing the counting: It can actually be said to have created a full-fledged panic, all over!

House Democrats suddenly voted for Living Wages that Matter: In the Employment Enhancements legislation. That was actually, "Equal Protection Under Law!"

The project 2020 budget deficit is $3.3 tril., And Bernie Sanders doesn't get much credit for it, or AOC: Even(?)!

Whatever the Trumped-Up Administration did not want to cause--anyone sees what it did! (Aka,, simple, clear, debate-point, over and over again!)

I am just curious, was that English? lol instead of ad hoc attacks, it would be best to actually provide details of the amazing piece of legislation that was passed. Otherwise you just look like an unhinged leftist...

We were screwed LONG before Trump decided to run for President. Here's why:

I owe you $100.00. I will pay you back in one million seconds. You will get your money in 11 days.
I owe you $100.00. I will pay you back in one billion seconds. You will get your money in 31 years.
I owe you $100.00. I will pay you back in one trillion seconds. You will get your money in 31,000 years.

Before Trump took office we were nearly 20 trillion dollars in debt. It is a debt that is impossible to repay.

My crazy to English decoder ring must not be working as I could not make heads or tails out of what your rant was about other then my butt hurts

$3.3 tril. is not evidence of a calming downplay, except among the Trumped-Up supporters--Double and more over last year, to be double or more over this year if the RNC remains in office, mainly anywhere.

They can't even get their stock markets up, in recent days. Then trying to keep tabs on their arsonists is a job for QAnon(?)!--and example of who will replace the illegally office-holding Homeland Security, acting human.

Homeland Security--QAnon--RNC--not a pretty sight, or even agenda!

(Matt 25: 14-30, apparently the fable-source of prayer!)

The projected 2020 budget deficit is $3.3 tril., And Bernie Sanders doesn't get much credit for it, or AOC: Even(?)!

In 1971 when the last thread to the gold standard was cut from the Bretton Woods post WW 2 agreement which made the dollar the world's reserve currency opened the floodgates to printing the fiat currency to the heavens. Just the Federal Budget is about 10 times higher then in the early 1960's. State and local and city budgets are off the charts from back then. We are a high taxed nation. Lots of people getting paid.

don't worry, dj pussygrabber promised he would pay off debt, only thing is that during his first three years debt piled up at highest pace ever, compounded by his incompetent mismanagement of covid sending budget deficit and national debt to unbelievable heights, thanks god that Biden will kick dj pussygrabber outta D.C cause our country can not take 4 more years of such scumbag...

1600317305101.png

Forum List

Back