My Three Global Warming Fraud Websites

Do you have anything to challenge either of these points:

1) Human combustion of fossil fuels since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution is entirely responsible for the increased levels of CO2 in Earth's atmosphere.
2) The greenhouse effect, acting on increased GHG levels in the Earth's atmosphere, is the primary cause of the global warming observed since approxaimtely 1850.

You're an engineer. You OUGHT to understand how the scientific method works. Your post here strongly suggests that either you do NOT or that you are UNABLE to do so. Show I am wrong. Show us actual evidence overwhelming the evidence in clear support of AGW already filling the scientific record.

But all that nothing more than mere speculation in the real world 🌎. Evidence only matters if the people you need to impress are impressed. For 20 years, nobody is impressed except the climate change scientist club and some who have taken it up as a hobby ( btw...most of those needed SOMETHING meaningful in their life....some "cause"...and embraced climate change :bye1: )

Again....if the energy policy-makers don't give a wit about the "evidence", what you have is the equivalent of a group navel gazing society.

We've all seen the "evidence" a billion times... symbolic banter...nothing more. How do we know? We know because the science hasn't had an impact in any significant way. In fact....to voters, it's a snoozefest. About 30 things more concerning to voters than climate change:fu::fu:

But continue to take bows about the "evidence"

elon-musk-twitter-memes-funny.jpeg

I know this is hard for you but if you have a valid point...just fuckin' make it.

But where is there any evidence that your side is winning past the billboards or internet community forums?

Lol...nobody is caring about the greenhouse effect in 2022. Not debatable. The science is mattering only to the climate science club and the deep matrix dwellers. Energy policy-makers could not possibly be any more disinterested in the science :coffee:

But where is there any evidence that your side is winning past the billboards or internet community forums?

Lol...nobody is caring about the greenhouse effect in 2022. Not debatable. The science is mattering only to the climate science club and the deep matrix dwellers. Energy policy-makers could not possibly be any more disinterested in the science :coffee:
We are back in the Paris accords. Green energy continues to be subsidized.

Things are back on track

Nope

Dismissed
"... or U.S. oil companies that are recording their largest profits in years, they have a choice. One, they can put those profits to productive use by producing more oil, restarting idle wells, or producing on the sites they already are leasing — giving the American people a break by passing some of the savings on to their customers and lowering the price at the pump..."

"...They have everything they need. Nothing is standing in their way. And they’ve indicated they will be producing an extra 1 million barrels of oil per day, probably starting as early as this fall. That’s progress..."

"...This is a time — not the time to sit on record profits. It’s time to step up for the good of your country, the good of the world; to invest in immediate production that we need..."

"...Investing those provits [sic] — profits in production and innovation — that’s what they should do..."

"...Today, I’m authorizing the release of 1 million barrels per day for the next six months — over 180 million barrels — for the Strategic — from the — from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve..."

:lol:

I know this is hard for you but if you have a valid point...just fuckin' make it.

I made it already ... did you miss it? ... "hockey sticks" are a myth, things aren't happening that way in the atmosphere, unless you can point to something that does ... until then you have no argument apparently ... just ad hominen attacks ...

A lack of an answer is an answer into itself ... don't worry, you wouldn't have understood the papers even if you did read them ...

I made it already ... did you miss it? ... "hockey sticks" are a myth, things aren't happening that way in the atmosphere, unless you can point to something that does ... until then you have no argument apparently ... just ad hominen attacks ...

Simply put: you're wrong.

Forum List

Back