My thoughts on evolution and Darwinism

If God Can Do All That, So Can Satan
I make no claim about any description of the designer. I only make the point that the design is evidence of the designer.
Life and inanimate matter are poorly designed and also criminal. So the GODzillas present us with an incompetent and immoral Creator. Also, if you can claim that God was self-created or eternal, we can claim the same about DNA. You have no right to monopolize ideas or even morals.
Sure you can claim that about DNA.

Go ahead and claim it.

Then say, "and that's the scientific fact!"

I make no claim about any description of the designer. I only make the point that the design is evidence of the designer.

Go ahead and claim it.

LOL.
You still have posted NO evidence of "Design." (aka your now gone "apparent design") (OR Kim Kardsashians "Pretty design")
And a Kweationist's received 'complexity' is BS.
ie, 'Complex' to you may be simple for me.
And good design (as one-off creation) is simple, not convoluted or 'complex.'

Still nothing (0%) comparable to the hard evidence of Evolution across many sci disciplines

`

Last edited:

Go ahead and claim it.

It’s a tactic of the creationer ministries to try and separate Christian fundamentalism from ID’iot creationism. The newer label is just a burqa for what was “biblical creationism” which was the earlier effort to try and force. Fundamentalist Christianity into the public school system.

There is no evidence of supernatural design, thus no evidence of your supernatural designer gods. It’s pretty simple.

LOL.
You still have posted NO evidence of "Design." (aka your now gone "apparent design") (OR Kim Kardsashians "Pretty design")
And a Kweationist's received 'complexity' is BS.
ie, 'Complex' to you may be simple for me.
And good design (as one-off creation) is simple, not convoluted or 'complex.'

Still nothing (0%) comparable to the hard evidence of Evolution across many sci disciplines

`
Huh?

LOL.
And one Kweationist's received 'complexity' is BS.
ie, Complex to you is simple for me.

Nothing (0%) comparable to the hard evidence of Evolution across many sci disviplines

`
Laughable how the religious extremist insists that “apparent design” is evidence of his designer gods.

The fraudulent and circular argument goes along the lines of:

“apparent design is evidence of the designer”

How do we know this?

“Because what we see in nature is too complicated to have rise without the designer”

How do we know this?

Because what we see in nature requires the designer

How do we know this?

“Because evidence for the designer has been apparent for centuries”

How do we know this?

“Because what we see in nature requires the designer”

How do we know this?

Because apparent design (apparent design™) is evidence of the designer”

Religious extremists spend their days driving along that Cul de Sac of failed attempts at argument never understanding why they never get anywhere.

act!"
Typical Theidiocy (Begging the Question): "God Wouldn't Let Us Believe in Him If He Didn't Exist"

Apparent Design is no more valid than presents under the Christmas tree are evidence of Santa Claus. It is illogical to think that an impossibility has equal weight with a possibility.

"How could Santa Claus visit every home in the world in one night, let alone compile and memorize a list of billions about who's been naughty and who's been nice?"

Typical Theist type of answer, "Santa has superpowers, so your non-believer's objection is denied."

Typical Theidiocy (Begging the Question): "God Wouldn't Let Us Believe in Him If He Didn't Exist"

Apparent Design is no more valid than presents under the Christmas tree are evidence of Santa Claus. It is illogical to think that an impossibility has equal weight with a possibility.

"How could Santa Claus visit every home in the world in one night, let alone compile and memorize a list of billions about who's been naughty and who's been nice?"

Typical Theist type of answer, "Santa has superpowers, so your non-believer's objection is denied."
None of that has anything to do with anything I've said. It's just your boilerplate argument against creationism, used erroneously on a non-creationist.

None of that has anything to do with anything I've said. It's just your boilerplate argument against creationism, used erroneously on a non-creationist.
The boilerplate claims are typically made by creationers. They insist on using slogans such as “apparent design” but they’re unable to offer any examples of design by their supernatural designers.

We’re given a slogan, something about “design theory” but the supernatural design theorists are unable to offer anything approaching a supernatural design theory.

It’s just one, continuous fraud.

There is no evidence of supernatural design, thus no evidence of your supernatural designer gods. It’s pretty simple.
Lol, of course there's evidence. I already told you this when you were in the beotchy mood and following me everywhere to complain. There was marine fossils found on top of Mt. Everest. We also have the Himalayas and Mt. Everest due to Noah's Flood and plate tectonics. A creation scientist discovered the plates. There is evidence of the fountains of the deep. The White Cliffs of Dover and the Grand Canyon are other examples due to the great flood. The fossil layers that you evos use to demarcate long time are layers formed by the global flood. It doesn't represent billions of years. Just look at the name for the layers as they represent location, i.e. where the animals died, and not time periods.

Your atheist science just makes up stuff to fit your long time and common ancestor periods. It's no wonder your atheist science can't really put the layers together.

That's evidence of design?
Not really. The marine fossils were on the bottom of the seafloor. During the global flood, the plate tectonics allowed the fountains of the deep to rise up to form the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. The marine fossils just rose with the seafloor to the highest peaks. There's no feasible explanation from the evos. Same with the White Cliffs of Dover, the Grand Canyon and fossil layers.

marine fossils just rose with the seafloor to the highest peaks. There's no feasible explanation from the evos.

Lol, of course there's evidence. I already told you this when you were in the beotchy mood and following me everywhere to complain. There was marine fossils found on top of Mt. Everest. We also have the Himalayas and Mt. Everest due to Noah's Flood and plate tectonics. A creation scientist discovered the plates. There is evidence of the fountains of the deep. The White Cliffs of Dover and the Grand Canyon are other examples due to the great flood. The fossil layers that you evos use to demarcate long time are layers formed by the global flood. It doesn't represent billions of years. Just look at the name for the layers as they represent location, i.e. where the animals died, and not time periods.

Your atheist science just makes up stuff to fit your long time and common ancestor periods. It's no wonder your atheist science can't really put the layers together.
Fountains of the deep?

Your gods are plumbing contractors?

The boilerplate claims are typically made by creationers. They insist on using slogans such as “apparent design” but they’re unable to offer any examples of design by their supernatural designers.

We’re given a slogan, something about “design theory” but the supernatural design theorists are unable to offer anything approaching a supernatural design theory.

It’s just one, continuous fraud.
Greedy Opportunists Like Jimmy Swaggart Feed Off These Sheep

In childhood, they had such an emotional crisis when told that there was no Santa Claus that it has stuck with them all their lives.

A Controlled Discussion Is an Empty Box

What the self-serving partisan fanatics have excluded from the debate is Intelligent Self-Design. Using their intelligence, early life-forms would choose ("interselect, intellect") what to add to their DNA and what to keep out. Call it free will.
Because that is bizarre fantasy.

Forum List

Back