My Ten Realistic New Years Resolutions

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
This year I am making ten New Years Resolutions that I think I can actually keep.

1) I will lose weight. Weight is a number. I will reduce my weight by changing my weight by using kilograms instead of pounds. I have just gone from 260 pounds to a mere 118 Kilograms.

2) I will not run or walk in any Marathons.

3) I will not antagonize my wife by ignoring her requests

4) I will wear headphones 24/7 instead (ACDC top volume). I am keeping #3 if I cannot hear her.

5) I will complete my 8 tasks left over from last year this year by using Takl

6) I will stop arguing with idiots on the Internet

7) I will no longer regard anyone who disagrees with me as an idiot, but at worst a completely misguided moron.

8) I will not invite my kids over to visit and then push old chores off on them when they get here.

9) I will be more courteous to disadvantaged people who are cross gendered, Ethiopian eunuchs with facial tattoos and no teeth.

10) I will never make more than ten resolutions for New Years Resolutions.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year !
This Sunday will be my 1 year anniversary here....I'm
extremely excited.:hyper:
SO, what's wrong with you, besides liking man juice?

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
New Years Resolution #1
Ignore all douchebags, especially MikeTx.
I went to school and won an award for master douchebag. But anyway, happy new year and be safe!

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
This year I am making ten New Years Resolutions that I think I can actually keep.

1) I will lose weight. Weight is a number. I will reduce my weight by changing my weight by using kilograms instead of pounds. I have just gone from 260 pounds to a mere 118 Kilograms.

4) I will wear headphones 24/7 instead (ACDC top volume). I am keeping #3 if I cannot hear her.

7) I will no longer regard anyone who disagrees with me as an idiot, but at worst a completely misguided moron.

8) I will not invite my kids over to visit and then push old chores off on them when they get here.

9) I will be more courteous to disadvantaged people who are cross gendered, Ethiopian eunuchs with facial tattoos and no teeth.

Wait --- No. 6 --- don't do that, we'll miss you!

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ten resolutions?? for me not even one.

Happy New Year 2020 OP......wishing you all the best

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA

You just need one resolution Work on your pathetic miserable life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HannahBagrich

Rookie
Reaction score
  • Believing in oneself and shedding the self-doubts before taking a step to achieve the goal fixed.
  • Forgiving your past and forgetting it for the better except the lessons it taught you. It will only make YOU feel better.
  • Embracing your life as it comes. Yes. It is okay sometimes for life to go awry. Remember always, everything is temporary.
  • Be frugal when it comes to money.
  • Spend 30 mins with you in a day of 24 hours. Spend it without any distractions. Do anything you personally like in this 30 minutes. Realise the difference gradually by doing so.
  • Do not phub. (I guess many of us have to take up this resolution).
  • Take small steps towards big goals. Divide the tasks small and achieve it as one.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List