My suggested Trump Strategy if Senate moves forward with impeachment trial farce.

Here's the list

1. Scamming Sydney Powell
  2. Rube Rudy Giuliani
  3. Lyin' Lynn Wood
  4. My Pillow Guy
  5. Matt Gaetz Beavis
  6. QAnon Shaman
  7. Hugo Chavez
  8. That guy who posted on YouTube that Trump was going to rise up three days after Biden's inauguration, just like Jesus
  9. Kelli Ward, the AZ GOP Chair who herself lost twice, lost the state to Biden, and lost two Senate seats
  10. Ted Nugent, but only on helium
  11. Lou Dobbs on air retracting everything he said about Dominion as being false
  12. That guy who put up his feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk, but in an orange jump suit
  13. The prosecutor for the SDNY
  14. Ron Watkins, saying it was all a scam
  15. And s on

Here's the list

2. Rube Rudy Giuliani
  3. Lyin' Lynn Wood
  4. My Pillow Guy
  5. Matt Gaetz Beavis
  6. QAnon Shaman
  7. Hugo Chavez
  8. That guy who posted on YouTube that Trump was going to rise up three days after Biden's inauguration, just like Jesus
  9. Kelli Ward, the AZ GOP Chair who herself lost twice, lost the state to Biden, and lost two Senate seats
  11. Lou Dobbs on air retracting everything he said about Dominion as being false
  12. That guy who put up his feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk, but in an orange jump suit
  15. And s on
The terlit will make a special appearance as a character witness for the defendant.

And now we would like to call Rambunctious to the stand please.....
1611614218130.png

Here's the list

2. Rube Rudy Giuliani
  3. Lyin' Lynn Wood
  4. My Pillow Guy
  5. Matt Gaetz Beavis
  6. QAnon Shaman
  7. Hugo Chavez
  15. And s on

I'm looking forward to your leftist masters long winded political speeches without any actual legal questions because there is no evidence. I will also enjoy you leftists cheering them on when in reality they're a bunch of political hacks pandering for votes.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.
At least you admit they will run a farce.

Ending annoying and useless obstruction is not a farce.

Denying a defense is.

Well it seems Dems are retarded enough to impeach Trump a 2nd time, after he's already left office no less. :auiqs.jpg: Meanwhile still no promised Covid relief from Biden and Dems.

Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.

Other than the fact that it wouldn't be allowed, your entire suggestion shows your hatred for the United States, and your wish to have dysfunction in government, and for the US government to be overthrown and replaced by an authoritarian regime.

Your seditious intent is noted.

Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.
I merely stated he exercise his rights under the Constitution.

It is the decision for the Dimwingers to continue this farce.

Denying a defense is.

In the first Shampeachment, the house clowns presented every witness they called in the House, and submitted thousands of pages of “evidence”, Stupid.

Forum List

Back