'My son is not very optimal - he is very dead':

He's helped so many people. Has obama? Has obama ever gone out of his way to help anyone? Where are all those people he helped? Comforted? Given a kind word to?

If you're really that stupid, please get your tubes tied.

Was that easier than saying obama has never done a damn thing for anyone but himself in his whole life?

Can you picture the obamas going to a struggling family on Christmas Eve to bring them gifts, food, and share with them? How about obama helping a dying child write out his Will? Never happened, nor would it.

We have a man pretending to be president who is arguably the most selfish and egotistical man to ever hold the office.

He will be out of office after one term, just like Jimmy Carter.

He will be going around the world bashing the United States of America, just like Jimmy Carter.

Except on steroids.

You piece of shit. You pm me but you choose not to receive pms nor visitor messages. Slimy little fuck. You want proof.

"Nor is the rape entirely allegorical.* According to the Arabic website*Tayyar, “the American ambassador in Libya [Christopher Stevens] was sexually raped* before being killed by the gunmen who stormed the embassy* building in Benghazi last night [Tuesday, September 11],* in protestation of a film insulting to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him.”

The Rape of Christopher Stevens

Nobody knows who you're talking to.

I do. He is talking to the lowlife that desecrates the the memory of the late and great Peter Sellers by using Sellers' image as his avatar.

There should be a law/rule against abuse like that.

He's helped so many people. Has obama? Has obama ever gone out of his way to help anyone? Where are all those people he helped? Comforted? Given a kind word to?

If you're really that stupid, please get your tubes tied.

Why dont you pay for it. And while you're at it have them remove your left nut.

You mean the one that was LEFT after the one on the right was already removed for being eaten away by STD?

At taxpayers' expense, of course!

Why Benghazi is a Crucial Strategic Moment

By James Lewis
10/19/12

---

Obama is in denial of what every Muslim knows. The message is clear, but Washington just hopes it will go away if we pretend hard enough, like little children. That is why our administration and media have been lying about Benghazi and Cairo for the last month, and why those assaults by battalion-size AQ forces equipped with mortars, RPGs, and possibly anti-aircraft MANPADS are so important.

The AQ assaults happened with the collusion of our host governments -- the Morsi Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo and the "liberated" Libyan regime in Tripoli. A CIA station in Libya was exposed by the AQIM attack.

Everybody understands that but the American voter, who is kept in ignorance. That's what a month of lies and blaming has achieved. When Mitt Romney says the word "Benghazi" on Monday, the corrupt press corps will go into hysterical fits. You just watch.
---

Read more: Articles: Why Benghazi is a Crucial Strategic Moment

I notice that the full context of the quote wasn't given in the OP's link.

Did Ms. Smith herself see the whole interview?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Stevens you picked a fine fucking time to get killed/murdered by a *Terrorist Attack*!
2. You and those three others who found it time to get whacked on 911-12
3. Yeah, it jut didn't factor in as *optimal* for the big *O* in his run for re-election!
4. Next time find a little better time to get yourself killed eh pal????
5. What I find not optimal is Obama's fucking record, yup, on fucking everything.
6. His work as President has been very un-optimal like a car that should get 30 miles a gallon, but in reality only getting 1 mile a gallon, yup Obama your one big huge ass drag on reality all the fucking way around!:badgrin:
LINK:President Barack Obama on Benghazi attack: 'If 4 Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL' | Mail Online

"President Barack Obama, during an interview shown on Comedy Central, has responded to a question about his administration's confused communication after the Benghazi attack, by saying: 'If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal.'"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What about the fact that Romney 'isn't concerned' with the 47% that don't pay taxes?

That doesn't sound very helpful to the people that need help the most.

Whoever wins the election for President will win it by about 53% of the votes, or thereabouts.

That leaves the other 47% that would never vote for the one who won.

Would you care about those who say: Piss on you?

Hopefully someone will call her and let her know the Daily Caller scumbags were using her and her son for political points.

Wingnuts are acting hysterical. :lol:

Debate reaction @ MSNBC - Moon-Bat Headquarters...:lol:

Capture8-e1349319744970.jpg
butch-rachel-maddow.jpg

0.jpg
schultz.jpg

118059_0001.jpg

al2-300x216.jpg

:lol:

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Last edited:

Hopefully someone will call her and let her know the Daily Caller scumbags were using her and her son for political points.

I think her appearance on TV and what she said kind of shows she thinks the president and his cabinet have used her and her sons death enough.

The Daily Caller merely told her story... Why do you have such a problem with that?

Salt Lake, sweetie - Mormon City!

There ain't no Liberals in Mormon City! :lol:

Just cultists!

News Paper owned by liberals sweetie...ain't too many conservatives at MediaNews Group.

As to your assertion about liberals in Utah sweetie? I think you need to work on that foot in mouth thingy you have going on :D

Poll shows Salt Lakers most liberal of Utah cities and towns

Newspapers reflect their readership, sugar tits.

And of course SL is going to be the most Liberal, by comparison to the rest of that backward cult haven.

If 2 out of every 10 SL residents are Liberal, that's more than out in the small towns. Just go ask any guy or his 5 wives.

So in other words a liberal news paper with a liberal readership endorsing a liberal politician is really no news at all...

Sugar tits? LOL Well, I guess~

What about the fact that Romney 'isn't concerned' with the 47% that don't pay taxes?

That doesn't sound very helpful to the people that need help the most.

Whoever wins the election for President will win it by about 53% of the votes, or thereabouts.

That leaves the other 47% that would never vote for the one who won.

Would you care about those who say: Piss on you?

That's not the 47% being referred to in his original comments.

:lol:

Right, saying it as an aside makes it less off-topic.

You guys will say anything.

No, calling it an aside makes it VERY off-topic, hence the name. DOH!

What I personally pointed out with the Rose Garden Statement, was that it was inserted and completely unrelated, to the comment by Obama on the Daily Show.

Cat get your tongue bob?

No, I got bored. I see you confirmed that your statement was off-topic despite the fact that you were riding someone about doing the same thing.

Your off-topic post is different to you, and I understand what you mean. I was young once too.

Forum List

Back