'My son is not very optimal - he is very dead':

You piece of shit. You pm me but you choose not to receive pms nor visitor messages. Slimy little fuck. You want proof.

"Nor is the rape entirely allegorical.* According to the Arabic website*Tayyar, “the American ambassador in Libya [Christopher Stevens] was sexually raped* before being killed by the gunmen who stormed the embassy* building in Benghazi last night [Tuesday, September 11],* in protestation of a film insulting to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him.”

The Rape of Christopher Stevens

Nobody knows who you're talking to.

I corrected it try to keep up bob.

In Misty's world, to "keep up" means to go and reread posts that someone else fucked up on, and later corrected.

:lmao:

If you're really that stupid, please get your tubes tied.

Was that easier than saying obama has never done a damn thing for anyone but himself in his whole life?

Can you picture the obamas going to a struggling family on Christmas Eve to bring them gifts, food, and share with them? How about obama helping a dying child write out his Will? Never happened, nor would it.

We have a man pretending to be president who is arguably the most selfish and egotistical man to ever hold the office.

Link or shut the fuck up.

No link needed.....Obama proves what he is every time he opens his mouth.
Just like you do....

Was that easier than saying obama has never done a damn thing for anyone but himself in his whole life?

Can you picture the obamas going to a struggling family on Christmas Eve to bring them gifts, food, and share with them? How about obama helping a dying child write out his Will? Never happened, nor would it.

We have a man pretending to be president who is arguably the most selfish and egotistical man to ever hold the office.

Link or shut the fuck up.

No link needed.....Obama proves what he is every time he opens his mouth.
Just like you do....

In Caroljo's world, evidence to back up obviously inaccurate statements aren't necessary.

If you're a right-winger, that is. :thup:

Furthermore, if insensitive pricks bother you, what in the fuck would make you think Romney is a good choice for president?

He's helped so many people. Has obama? Has obama ever gone out of his way to help anyone? Where are all those people he helped? Comforted? Given a kind word to?

:lol:

Holy shit that's funny stuff.

You're right that IS funny stuff.....anyone thinking Obama has ever helped anyone else is just ridiculous! Glad you agree!

He's helped so many people. Has obama? Has obama ever gone out of his way to help anyone? Where are all those people he helped? Comforted? Given a kind word to?

:lol:

Holy shit that's funny stuff.

You're right that IS funny stuff.....anyone thinking Obama has ever helped anyone else is just ridiculous! Glad you agree!

You really shouldn't go out on such a limb to perpetuate an unprovable "point".

It's not a good look for you, or anyone.

Besides Bob, he knows what a pussy he is, and you're one too.

If that makes you feel better.

Doesn't make you any smarter unfortunately.

Well you were sure dying to know who I meant. Lol.

And I'm very smart. And adorable. :D

I simply stated that I didn't know who you were verbally abusing, because you didn't address them by name.

Try to take some responsibility for your actions..

Also, pm me some pics of your alleged "adorable" looks or it's not true.

If you learned to use the Threaded view you would see who she was talking to, instead of just complaining. But i guess that would be too easy.

I always use the threaded view, it's much easier and faster to go through the responses.
Try it................

Can you prove that he's ever helped anyone?
I mean real charity like Romney has done?

I can prove Romneys....you got any links to show what a great guy Obama is to the poor?
NOT something the government has given his followers. I would like to see at least a couple things that he's done for people he didn't even know....out of the kindness of his heart.

I'll wait...............

If you learned to use the Threaded view you would see who she was talking to, instead of just complaining. But i guess that would be too easy.

I always use the threaded view, it's much easier and faster to go through the responses.
Try it................

No thanks.

I don't want to conform to her laziness.

SALT LAKE TRIBUNE ENDORSES OBAMA!!!!!!

Too many Mitts

Obama has earned another term

Nowhere has Mitt Romney’s pursuit of the presidency been more warmly welcomed or closely followed than here in Utah. The Republican nominee’s political and religious pedigrees, his adeptly bipartisan governorship of a Democratic state, and his head for business and the bottom line all inspire admiration and hope in our largely Mormon, Republican, business-friendly state.

But it was Romney’s singular role in rescuing Utah’s organization of the 2002 Olympics from a cesspool of scandal, and his oversight of the most successful Winter Games on record, that make him the Beehive State’s favorite adopted son. After all, Romney managed to save the state from ignominy, turning the extravaganza into a showcase for the matchless landscapes, volunteerism and efficiency that told the world what is best and most beautiful about Utah and its people.

In short, this is the Mitt Romney we knew, or thought we knew, as one of us.

*snip*

Can you prove that he's ever helped anyone?
I mean real charity like Romney has done?

I can prove Romneys....you got any links to show what a great guy Obama is to the poor?
NOT something the government has given his followers. I would like to see at least a couple things that he's done for people he didn't even know....out of the kindness of his heart.

I'll wait...............

WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

There...you've been proven wrong.

Have a great day.

Too many Mitts

Nowhere has Mitt Romney’s pursuit of the presidency been more warmly welcomed or closely followed than here in Utah. The Republican nominee’s political and religious pedigrees, his adeptly bipartisan governorship of a Democratic state, and his head for business and the bottom line all inspire admiration and hope in our largely Mormon, Republican, business-friendly state.

But it was Romney’s singular role in rescuing Utah’s organization of the 2002 Olympics from a cesspool of scandal, and his oversight of the most successful Winter Games on record, that make him the Beehive State’s favorite adopted son. After all, Romney managed to save the state from ignominy, turning the extravaganza into a showcase for the matchless landscapes, volunteerism and efficiency that told the world what is best and most beautiful about Utah and its people.

*snip*

MediaNews Group endorsed Obama...PS they own the Salt Lake Tribune.

WOW a liberal media group endorses the ...GASP liberal candidate!

Too many Mitts

*snip*

MediaNews Group endorsed Obama...PS they own the Salt Lake Tribune.

WOW a liberal media group endorses the ...GASP liberal candidate!
Salt Lake, sweetie - Mormon City!

There ain't no Liberals in Mormon City! :lol:

Just cultists!

Forum List

Back