My prior thread actually did have to do with race

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You can censor all you want, but the point is race is one of the ways that the wealthy use to divide up the little people.

I do think that race is important. But just think about it for a second. The rich need us divided on race, otherwise we might actually unite as classes.

But you can't ever have that, right. Like I said, keep serving your corporate masters.

You can censor all you want, but the point is race is one of the ways that the wealthy use to divide up the little people.

I do think that race is important. But just think about it for a second. The rich need us divided on race, otherwise we might actually unite as classes.

But you can't ever have that, right. Like I said, keep serving your corporate masters.

What would happen if the classes unite?

What race is poor?

What would happen if the classes unite?
We would RE-divide based on religion/color/gender/etc.

there are medications for that which ails you--------in fact, psychiatry as practiced
in Russia -------would define you-----if your gripe was against the PARTY CHAIRMEN-------as INSANE

The wannabe Marxist drones are out of talking points. They have been reduced to mumbling "race-warfare, class-warfare, gender-warfare" nonsense that America has rejected already. They are so desperate and devoid of ideas that they can't even keep straight where they are posting their empty, bankrupt slogans.

Forum List

Back