My Prediction: Repubs get boost after Democrat Debates

I predict Hillary will lose the votes of gun owners in tonight's debate if the question of gun control is asked of her. She is totally in for gun control and going after the NRA.

I don't remember any gun control questions in the Republican debates. But with another in an endless string of massacres last week, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up

I would like to see their answers

Of course you would. Itll be "gun bad, common sense laws" and the usual rehashed garb. Ultimately, they'll fail to identify the root cause of these killings ie moral and ethic rot, broken families, parents not parenting, kids on prescription mind altering drugs and so on.

It will be focused on background checks that are supported by most Americans
you mean the laws that already exist...even when purchasing at gun shows?

Ask your media to fill you in.

How about private sales?

How do you stop them?

Hire enough ATF agents to follow every gun owner 24/7/365?

I don't remember any gun control questions in the Republican debates. But with another in an endless string of massacres last week, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up

I would like to see their answers

Of course you would. Itll be "gun bad, common sense laws" and the usual rehashed garb. Ultimately, they'll fail to identify the root cause of these killings ie moral and ethic rot, broken families, parents not parenting, kids on prescription mind altering drugs and so on.

How about private sales?

How do you stop them?

If a gun you sold to a felon is used in a crime and it is traced back to you...You go to jail

It is a great motivator

How about private sales?

How do you stop them?

If a gun you sold to a felon is used in a crime and it is traced back to you...You go to jail

It is a great motivator

and if your car is stolen, and used in a robbery, or a hit and run...

Are you culpable then as well?

How about private sales?

How do you stop them?

It is a great motivator

We should have had that in Fast and Furious.

Forum List

Back