My Prediction for 2020...

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
...Trump will be reelected by a fairly substantial margin.

There will be much Moon Bat marching around in pink pussy hats and howling at the sky.

We will ridicule them for doing it just like we did in 2016.

I think Trump will win but the win will be “controversial” IE liberals will have sour grapes and blame some bogeyman on the result

There will be much Moon Bat marching around in pink pussy hats and howling at the sky.

Can you quantify "fairly substantial margin."?

Thanks

I think Trump will win but the win will be “controversial” IE liberals will have sour grapes and blame some bogeyman on the result

Yup...in the bush gore election it was the voting machines and butterfly ballots. But that wasn't a problem when saint obama won.

You're sort of compacting the story. The problem was Florida was split on the vote, with a difference of just 537 votes. That's when the hanging chad shit started.

Obama didn't have that problem, if you can scramble your feebled demented memory and recall that minor detail.

Can you quantify "fairly substantial margin."?

Thanks

Trumpettes don't deal with hard data, soft data, data data. Facts are something Trump has convinced them to avoid at all costs.

I think Trump will win again. But it will be close perhaps. The Americans who voted for him before are happy and he has kept all his original voters plus he has picked up quite a few. On the other hand Democrats have kept the borders open, successfully fought voter ID and other laws to limit fraud, begun issuing to illegals from all over the country New York dl's and, in three important states, succeeding in giving the vote to criminals by enfranchising felons...so they are still working like hell to defeat Americans.
I do think the GOP will take the House. Thats ass when they do.

Last edited:
i would vote for Mayor Pete if he would hook me up with his husband Chasten for a date for one night.

i couldnt get a boy like that on my own in a million years!

It WILL be hilarious to see liberal heads exploding after he's re-elected. And celebrities will threaten to leave the country, also Madonna will threaten to blow everyone in the White House. Again. It should be a lot of fun!

We are less than 24 hours from the year that will end the Trump presidency

So are you predicting a Trump loss in November or are you predicting a successful impeachment or an assassination or Trump simply saying "fuck it, I quit"?

Or are you like most Moon Bats and are simply confused and don't know what the hell you think?

So are you predicting a Trump loss in November or are you predicting a successful impeachment or an assassination or Trump simply saying "fuck it, I quit"?

Or are you like most Moon Bats and are simply confused and don't know what the hell you think?
Trump will tap out, my friends!

What do you base that on Moon Bat?

i am God. i know everything

Spoken like the typical know it all Moon Bat. Thanks for reinforcing my stereotype of you morons. You never fail to amuse.

I bet you were convinced as dog shit that Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide in 2016, weren't you?

Spoken like the typical know it all Moon Bat. Thanks for reinforcing my stereotype of you morons. You never fail to amuse.

I bet you were convinced as dog shit that Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide in 2016, weren't you?
no

I believe basque posts idiotic stuff just to rile others on here. I don't take ANYTHING they post seriously and just have fun laughing at their responses. And I believe you're correct about Trump being re-elected by a fairly substantial margin. I don't believe ANY of the current Dem front runners could realistically win more than 15-18 states or more than 200 Electoral College votes against Trump.

Forum List

Back